Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
If anyone is interested, Police in the UK are investigating.

https://deadcoins.com/entry/1343/?gvid=1308

All the details seem to be coming out and Mr McDonald & Mr Cowan absconded with the funds are fully responsible.  Home addresses are also there if you wish to communicate with them, as they seem to say they will call the police whenever anyone contacts them.

Peace out, and karma is a bitch
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
i am already banned in telegram channel.
i do not know what happen to this token and team.....

Activity: 392
Merit: 119

Yep, I got the same announcement after I got kicked out of the BCDC group for asking who scammed us to believe that 1,5 m is the sum to be shared among participants, and putting the pic of their bounty thread :-) Donny told me that their bounty thread is "sensitive deal material" that should not be seen by the investors :-) Well, there are various kinds of ICOs out there, but it just brakes your heart when you see green people turn out to be greedy... and I really liked the idea behind this one, I still think it's great :-)

What does that mean? this thread opened since september. So they are waiting for the last second to tell us they not going to pay us. They dont have any respects for noone
that just prouve they did not have any team behind this project, some fake pro and fake advisor. 1,5 M BCDC worth 0.3 ETH , 20.000 BCDC is nothing.
A scam acusation will be opened againts all these criminals.

Well they didn't "issue 20.000 tokens to everybody on the list", at least not to me :-) I got exactly 1000 tokens for translation, yesterday. Which is ridiculous, not only because of the prices on the Etherdelta, but because I also got 2250 BCDC tokens a month ago for liking and sharing several posts on the Facebook, within Facebook bounty campaign ( I wasn't very ardent, though, I think I did like 30 shares and likes all together) :-) Thank you Donny McDonald, and thank to your BCDC fraudulent team of slaveholders :-) So, if anyone travels to Glasgow before me, please visit their virtual office provider "Blue Square" in the Bath Street, learn who they really are, and send them beautiful greetings from all the translators, and I will do that when I arrive in May:-)  
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

Yep, I got the same announcement after I got kicked out of the BCDC group for asking who scammed us to believe that 1,5 m is the sum to be shared among participants, and putting the pic of their bounty thread :-) Donny told me that their bounty thread is "sensitive deal material" that should not be seen by the investors :-) Well, there are various kinds of ICOs out there, but it just brakes your heart when you see green people turn out to be greedy... and I really liked the idea behind this one, I still think it's great :-)

What does that mean? this thread opened since september. So they are waiting for the last second to tell us they not going to pay us. They dont have any respects for noone
that just prouve they did not have any team behind this project, some fake pro and fake advisor. 1,5 M BCDC worth 0.3 ETH , 20.000 BCDC is nothing.
A scam acusation will be opened againts all these criminals.
Activity: 392
Merit: 119

Yep, I got the same announcement after I got kicked out of the BCDC group for asking who scammed us to believe that 1,5 m is the sum to be shared among participants, and putting the pic of their bounty thread :-) Donny told me that their bounty thread is "sensitive deal material" that should not be seen by the investors :-) Well, there are various kinds of ICOs out there, but it just brakes your heart when you see green people turn out to be greedy, spitting on their own words, spitting on the workforce, grabbing... and I really liked the idea behind this token, I still think it's great :-)
Activity: 69
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1094
Their post from telegram:

Donny MacDonald, [23.12.17 18:11]
Hi. Due to the miscommunication between us and the ANN manager all translators will be given one  fixed amount of tokens that will be the same amount for all participants.

Donny MacDonald, [23.12.17 18:11]
We have not decided what that amount will be and we will decide when we are all back after christmes.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Good to be here early...good luck to the team
I still have not received my tokens
3 weeks
I still have not received my tokens
 Angry
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Interesting project ! Good luck for team ! Ill participate this bounty!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
is this a joke? i received 100 BCDC for my hard work
Price down 1000%

even worse for me, I thought the token distribution was due to start around December 7th. I have not received any tokens in my wallet yet
Activity: 126
I believe this project will remain successful because this project is a great project #BCDC
This project is a great project and a project I follow from the first we hope this project continues to grow and better #BCDC
I dross like this project income in fishery BCDC party is very great depending we follow and working on this project . remains the spirit of the developers and continued success continue to BCDC #BCDC #BCDCToken #TokenSale #ERC20 #Ethereum #SaveThePlanet
Activity: 658
hello, great project dev,
i love what you are doing and i want to be a part of this great project.
i would also like to know the prospects on investments this coin
thank you
Activity: 80
we have to do something with all the team members Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
This project is very interesting and very impressive , so that many who follow this project

#BCDC #BCDCToken #TokenSale #SaveThePlanet
The large projects with the number of people who are interested in many high income and make this project is very interesting to follow the..

#BCDC #BCDCToken #TokenSale #SaveThePlanet
Pages:
Jump to: