Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 10. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This is going to be used in most places. The concept is really great!
Closely watching the progress
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I am joined to sosial bounty facebook, twitter and telegram.
Activity: 140
Nice project and really good bounty campaign. I believe this project is one to get involved in with all seriousness.
Activity: 322
I am joined to sosial bounty fabebook, twitter and telegram
Username : nhanhuutam
Facebook : tuankiet159
Twitter : @hovantuanhlqt
Telegram : @nhanhuutam
Activity: 322
I feel that this project is very good, and I'm looking forward to the next step of the team, I will continue to pay attention to this project, hope that the team also make unremitting efforts,earnestly planning and implementation, team refueling!
Activity: 70
Promising project
BDCD will be a coin that will be used by many people
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Promisin project. I can see the team behind it is very organized
Activity: 112
i'm not driving fast, just flying low
let's save the world with blockchain ^^
I still don't understand how blockchain relates to the life of the earth.
you make me curious  Grin
go ahead BCDC, give us a surprise!  Cool
by the way... nice Logo  Shocked
Activity: 26
I like the objective of this project in which it focuses on solving major problems in cryptocurrency. Also, the project also wants to develop the distribution of blockchain technology to different companies as they envisioned that this will be an upgrade of the current blockchain. Hoping for this project to prosper in the future Smiley
Activity: 476
A very interesting project. I hope they will succeed and everything will be just fine. I wish you a successful development project.I will follow the development of the project and assist in PR
Activity: 43
Pleased to be promoting via media the start of this new project. I joined the bounty social media facebook and twitter. This will be great.
Activity: 16
Hi team

. congratulations for this nicely project.. i'l happy to be in.. i'm natif French Arabic and I'm very interested about WP ou website  translation to thoses 2 languages... please let me know
Activity: 54
Joined social media campaign
Good luck for this project
tank you...
Activity: 56
Well crafted project this is, I really love the concept of this project.
Investment minded people need to take this project seriously. Simply Brilliant!
Activity: 43
ready join,have for more info dev thanks
Activity: 125
good project i will join this airdrop and bounty
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
to have a project in ICo with renewable energy is really awesome. thiis is not just for the profit nor earnings. projects with renewable energies will conduct and earth development. getting better our mother earth will give our next generation a better future .
Activity: 112
Project is quite amazing.Looks quite promising.Happy to join the project.Specailly the concept of Ecochain is amazing.Happy to join the project.
HELLO, Thanks dev for this great project this is an excellent work and the best team! hope people wont dump it if they receive their tokens, i see a great future of it!
Hope they see the great idea of this project and more success to come dev! Good luck success!
Pages:
Jump to: