Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 8. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
People, stop asking and complaining!

Go to: https://www.bcdc.online/airdrop-purchase

For more info.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi Dev and team , great project  I think it is commendable that the team/ project plans to launch two platforms in 6 months , very hard task,to accomplish,,Recycle to coin (incentive recycling) is a good idea to incorporate on the blockchain platform   and that the other platform Ecochain will deal with renewable energy investment platform  is also another great idea, good to see eco aware start up/ico , i believe renewable energy is the way of the future and is neede in helping keep the planet clean and healthy . I feel this project will help to introduce block chain to the masses through its platforms which is a bonus . I believe Block Chain Develop Company has a strong team , a good project  and a very bright future... will follow and support
Activity: 80
Dev's your project look's good great work dev's i really apreciate your project, keep up the good work till the moon.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
i have joined the aidrop dev. Grin good luck for the project.
Activity: 56
World is increasingly accumulating waste and it is destroying societies. Many ideas have been proposed to use waste but how about earning from removing waste while sitting at home. Block Chain development community is offering a value token
https://[Suspicious link removed]/3QbZXG
TO Invest in waste recycling to get a value with token and returns on projects.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
I believe this could be a great and successfull token helping to save our planet,protect our food and improve corporate efficiency. I like its goal so I support on it and would glad to invest to it.Goodluck dev.
Activity: 161
BCDC attempting to solve trust, inefficiency and fraud issues in this space is an excellent solution to very important problem and the gap in this crypto world is facing. Especially on the ethereum platform which is growing at an astronomical pace, we need these projects to stabilize this eco system for us and the future generations to come!
Activity: 72
Well organized project and I see bright future ahead of this project and very interesting to joined.
Activity: 264
We are a global, decentralised startup with a UK based management team. Our aim is to resolve real world challenges by leveraging the power of Blockchain Technology to prepare for a better Tomorrow. Our core focus will be to provide Blockchain Development Services to companies and develop multiple sets of distributed applications (DApps) over the Ethereum Blockchain; to solve trust, inefficiency and fraud issues in various industries like Renewable Energy, Recycling, Food Tracking & Provenance and more in the future

Great facts on this project and joined for twitter campaign thanks
Activity: 2
Bitcointalk username: misifus2605
Language: spanish
WhitePaper/Bounty Thread/ANN Thread/Video: whitepaper
Activity: 61
this is an amazing project. the best token as far as I know. the whitepaper and the roadmap is just as clear as glass that answer all my question. hope this project going bigger in the future. Cheers!
Activity: 686
many plans have been found, the face of this project is successful. and because of that I want to give my support here, goodluck devs!
Activity: 57
Wow, this great project, the project well be planned.
Good luck dev  Wink
Activity: 70
Thanks dev for this great project this is an excellent work and the best team! hope people wont dump it if they receive their tokens, i see a great future of it!
vaz
Activity: 55
Seems really promising and community focused. Hope all the best and look forward to the upcoming developments.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
can the contents of the google form for the airdrop be updated in future say when one completes more social media tasks to achieve more tokens?
Activity: 224
Bitcointalk username: Aljerome31
Language: Filipino
WhitePaper/Bounty Thread/ANN Thread/Video: ANN+BOUNTY+WHITEPAPER
Portfolio:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/aljerome31-1194890
Activity: 100
Very early phase of project development but roadmap is clear and understandable. I'll watch for progress.
Activity: 15
BDC Token has a nice project. They are trying to solve real life problem! With the dev handeling this project, I'm left with no other option than to join the winning team!
Activity: 191
This project is real good for nature. Im in & support you! Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: