Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 5. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Great project!! I look forward to learning more about it.. The idea is amazing!!
Activity: 32
Merit: 4
Etheal
Thanks for a such inspiring idea of this project! i see a great future for this token!
congrats for an early success dev ..keep it up!
Activity: 532
Merit: 20
Friends!

Please pay attention to our project!
THE FIRST OPEN BLOCKCHAIN-PLATFORM FOR CARGO TRANSPORTATION
QUASA
PRE-SALE STARTS IN NOV 28
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-quasa-open-logistics-blockchain-platform-2309390

Bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-quasa-open-logistics-blockchain-platform-2424655

Thank you!
Activity: 1
Espero  sea un exito
Activity: 7
insteresting project, can change many things for the future!
will follow you Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
I wish the future of the project is awesome and devs will continue supporting it.
Hoping for more on your project. Best of luck to those people behind this.

FB/TW/TLG JOINED
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Waves address 3PP4npcijfECsxrf4Ms4rSxPuZq1kamGn7H
Hello,
Creating sustainable future for blockchain development, great idea.

All the best and good luck!
R.
Activity: 42
Hope this will be a long time investment.. Looking forward to this project
Activity: 616
Merit: 259
Finally there is a non imitaon project. I check the whitepaper and they draw attetion to me.
Activity: 251
BCDC is a great project that will stand the test of time, i'm glad i joined when i did.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Excellent proposal and project. Nice work dev. This project is going to be a success. Good Luck, team.
Activity: 476
I want to join Facebook bounty BCDC CAMPAIGN
Activity: 50
Registered on your airdrop! Whitepaper and concept are both pretty good. I think this will be a good long-term investment.
Activity: 26
good luck for everything, nice work.
Activity: 266
Looks promising and if you keep pushing this through,  I believe this will become successful.
I congratulate you on this great project. With many perspectives and a very promising future
 The whitepaper is interesting, good luck devs !
Activity: 19
First of all, congratulations for the campaign, it seems successful you start to have a good community interested in the project, and it's really a plus in this universe. Concerning your project, I find it very promising, the good project is more and more rare, that's why I'm going to help you spread your idea on networks and I wish you good luck Smiley
Activity: 143
Try this now, and you will be surprise for the opening of opportunities.

Activity: 109
another great project to resolve real world challenges by leveraging the power of Blockchain Technology
Activity: 34
Nice project, a good idea in blockchain using.
Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: