Pages:
Author

Topic: [64 million tokens already sold ] - BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY {Bounty} - page 12. (Read 16997 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
good luck
I wish you more success
Good Job
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I can´t wait: " to solve trust, inefficiency and fraud issues in various industries like Renewable Energy, Recycling, Food Tracking & Provenance"

Thx TEAM
Activity: 57

It is very attractive
I expected to have
Activity: 307
i sign up and have error:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /bounty/user/create could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 406 Not Acceptable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Activity: 80
Great  project   for this Future  if crypto world your achievement will to continue for next generation
Activity: 390
Merit: 11
interesting to invest in here  Smiley hopefully this will be my other business Grin
Activity: 40
Joined facebook bounty campaign
Activity: 11
Looking forward for this project, hope it will be a great project
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
complate information who share in this project.. hope more investor and member joined this project... success dev  Grin
Activity: 14
Im looking forward for this project. Goodluck  Wink Wink
Activity: 307
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
This project is great because it's been a long time ago with a project that is airdrop
Activity: 21
i am actually lookin' forward for your upcoming official exchanger, pls keep us posted, cheers dev.
Activity: 70
I like the concept of this project
Activity: 118
Interesting project, I will tell my friends. Really like the idea behind this project. It seems mature. The team and resources (videos, website, whitepaper...) looks quite professional.
Activity: 31
its a great project! i hope this project will succeed in the feature.. good luck to us!
Activity: 75
Interesting project. Maybe I'll buy some tokens
Activity: 294
Invest in your own future. Grin
Activity: 364
Merit: 130
This project seems to be quite interesting, profitable the team seems to be professionals!
This project seems to be promising and waiting about this project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 154
selling 64 million tokens is a success already
Pages:
Jump to: