Pages:
Author

Topic: $64.99 Sale! YellowJacket 2.2GH USB Miner (Nanofury) In Stock and Ready to Ship! (Read 13910 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 143
Active 24/7
Hey All! 

Just lowered the price to $64.99. Not much stock left.

https://www.hashratestore.com/shop/asic/nanofury-yellowjacket-bitfury-usb-asic/

Happy Weekend!
Active 24/7
Hey Guys,

We are looking to do another contest. Our last one was the Crypto Mining Rig Photo Contest. https://www.facebook.com/HashRateStore/app_451684954848385

Do you have any ideas for our next contest?
Active 24/7
Hi Everyone!

$74.99 Sale! YellowJacket 2.2GH USB Miner (Nanofury) In Stock and Ready to Ship!

Overclockable to 2.6GH - no modifications required. That's right, the YJs are overclockable to 2.6GH without pencil or resistor modifications like the AntMiners. Overclocking is done through a simple command.

https://www.hashratestore.com/shop/asic/nanofury-yellowjacket-bitfury-usb-asic/
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
Just got 2 of these, running at 2.5Gh/2.6Gh using osc6_bits=54 with <1% HW errors.

Is there a way to set different osc6_bits for each without having to do it manually in bfgminer

--set-device NFY@Serial_Number_here:osc6_bits=## 

try that for each device and see if that works. the S/N is visible for each device in the [M]anage panel of bfgminer

i would also make a note of which S/N is which device with the dentify command.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Just got 2 of these, running at 2.5Gh/2.6Gh using osc6_bits=54 with <1% HW errors.

Is there a way to set different osc6_bits for each without having to do it manually in bfgminer
Activity: 742
Ah, thanks! The page wasn't coming up at all for me at first.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

"ATTN: We'll be going offline shortly for a server upgrade on Feb 19 from 8PM PST - 1AM PST" top of the page http://www.hashratestore.com/

I would like to order some yellow jackets, but the site is down. Do you offer a discount for multiple and would you use escrow?

Thanks.
Activity: 742
I would like to order some yellow jackets, but the site is down. Do you offer a discount for multiple and would you use escrow?

Thanks.
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Ok fella's, I got my two miners in the mail today and have no idea how to get them mining! I plugged both into the back of my PC. I didn't see any hardware detection issues in the device manager so I am assuming the drivers installed correctly.

Update- CGminer is working, trying to get them to show in Multiminer now

Update 2- BFGminer now working. Seems I may not have had all drivers installed since my reformat. Running at 2.3Gh/s stable

Update 3 - Seem to be getting a lot of hw errors. Miners seem to be working very good, but it's my first time using BFGminer. Not sure if it's set up correctly
I don't understand who is buying these, when Antminer is selling USBs for half the price and is easily over cocked to 2ghs and more. Why are these so much more expensive?

they are more parties involved in the development and production. versus 1 for the antminers and the asicminers.

these are easily overclocked to 2.5Ghash+ with a good hub and cooling. can't do that with antminer U1

I'm running 2 at 52 with no cooling other than the cruel, harsh world.  One is getting 2.27 and the other 2.11 which includes the ~1.5% errors.  Antminer price point is tempting for the "promise" of 2.2 but I wouldn't be cooling them so not sure how that would go.  With only 2 running I'm not concerned about ROI, after 1 week I've covered 3-4% and part of the reason I bought them was to convert USD into BTC without the fees.

Either way, mining hardware is going to become profitable with a BTC price increase.  At one point everyone was saying USB block erupters would never ROI, so I bought 3 at $20, then saw them spike to $60, and now where they are now.  I made a profit mining and not selling, and have 2 that I'm too lazy to resell, only solo mining some alt coins when I'm bored, and burned one out on a crappy hub shortly after I got them.

what hub are you using and what software? you might be able to get them to 53-54 bits.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I don't understand who is buying these, when Antminer is selling USBs for half the price and is easily over cocked to 2ghs and more. Why are these so much more expensive?

they are more parties involved in the development and production. versus 1 for the antminers and the asicminers.

these are easily overclocked to 2.5Ghash+ with a good hub and cooling. can't do that with antminer U1

I'm running 2 at 52 with no cooling other than the cruel, harsh world.  One is getting 2.27 and the other 2.11 which includes the ~1.5% errors.  Antminer price point is tempting for the "promise" of 2.2 but I wouldn't be cooling them so not sure how that would go.  With only 2 running I'm not concerned about ROI, after 1 week I've covered 3-4% and part of the reason I bought them was to convert USD into BTC without the fees.

Either way, mining hardware is going to become profitable with a BTC price increase.  At one point everyone was saying USB block erupters would never ROI, so I bought 3 at $20, then saw them spike to $60, and now where they are now.  I made a profit mining and not selling, and have 2 that I'm too lazy to resell, only solo mining some alt coins when I'm bored, and burned one out on a crappy hub shortly after I got them.

Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 4
I wrote two e-mails to hashrateproducts' support. One on 21st and the second one on 25th... Still no answer.
Would you please check that?

Checking! Hey could you email us ([email protected]) your ticket numbers or id? it is difficult to find without. Apologies, we don't have any tickets open so I need to find out what happened.

Thanks for the quick reply and nice support!
Finally my two Miners arrived Smiley
Will try them out in a few hours.
Activity: 4
I wrote two e-mails to hashrateproducts' support. One on 21st and the second one on 25th... Still no answer.
Would you please check that?
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Hello one question?

The JellowJacket also run with Cgminer?

Code:
--enable-bitfury

is all?

regards
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hey!

Send us an email ([email protected]) or a PM with your order number and we can look into it.

Thanks!
Email sent
Active 24/7
Hey Guys!

We're having a Crypto Mining Rig Photo Contest! https://www.facebook.com/HashRateStore/app_451684954848385
Nothing to post - Still haven't received my units ...  Sad

Hey!

Send us an email ([email protected]) or a PM with your order number and we can look into it.

Thanks!
That was on Multipool and I am set to a diff of 4 but you see my results.
Ultimately I left it running for the rest of the day and it seems to have cleared up but was stuck running 1.09 ghs.
Try bfgminer with --benchmark on the end. But otherwise it seems to be running well.

The frequency drop is just because it doesn't return a diff 32+ nonce in a certain time period so bfg tries to reinit the device. Nothing appears wrong other than that ridiculous diff multipool has you set at

Edit. Stupid autocorrect
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm Marty.
That was on Multipool and I am set to a diff of 4 but you see my results.
Ultimately I left it running for the rest of the day and it seems to have cleared up but was stuck running 1.09 ghs.
Pages:
Jump to: