Pages:
Author

Topic: $64.99 Sale! YellowJacket 2.2GH USB Miner (Nanofury) In Stock and Ready to Ship! - page 3. (Read 13913 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm Marty.
I got a response for the ticket I opened - apparently the post office does not supply a tracking number to my country  Huh
sooo no way to know where my package is ...

Was told it might take up to 14 business days,
I guess the items might get here only in early Feb. (No way to know for sure - but disappointing non the less  Undecided )

Will update.

BTW -
now that the Bitmain's U1 have dropped in price - are you planning to revise your pricing to stay competitive?

Disappointing for sure. Very expensive shipping for being so slow.
Now I wish I had ordered one of those instead since it overclocks to 2.2. Guess I'll just have to get two for that price.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
ROI will be obsolete for 5-10 GHS; it will only be good for 2 months top until bitcoin difficulty double from 1.7 to 3.4 in March at the most. You will probably get like 50 dollars top. Then its 0 from the road down.

Some don't mine for ROI
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
ROI will be obsolete for 5-10 GHS; it will only be good for 2 months top until bitcoin difficulty double from 1.7 to 3.4 in March at the most. You will probably get like 50 dollars top. Then its 0 from the road down.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
I got a response for the ticket I opened - apparently the post office does not supply a tracking number to my country  Huh
sooo no way to know where my package is ...

Was told it might take up to 14 business days,
I guess the items might get here only in early Feb. (No way to know for sure - but disappointing non the less  Undecided )

Will update.

BTW -
now that the Bitmain's U1 have dropped in price - are you planning to revise your pricing to stay competitive?
Activity: 560
Merit: 143
Active 24/7
I'd like to buy 3-5.
Could you PM me so we can arrange something?
I'm in the UK.

Thanks

PM'd
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
do you guys ship to malaysia?
i want to get a 20pc pack

Smiley Yes we do! The website will calculate the tracked shipping for you!  Smiley

awesome, thanks
$31.44 to ship your order via Tracked Packet.

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
I'd like to buy 3-5.
Could you PM me so we can arrange something?
I'm in the UK.

Thanks
So has anyone actually received theirs yet?
I'm in Florida and its only been 4 days coming from Canadialand so hopefully it'll be here in another couple of days.
Still waiting - but I'm overseas - so it might take longer.

BTW,
I don't have a tracking number - it doesn't appear in my order details
I have opened a ticket about it (request #341) - still waiting for a reply.
Activity: 63
Hi, I'm Marty.
So has anyone actually received theirs yet?
I'm in Florida and its only been 4 days coming from Canadialand so hopefully it'll be here in another couple of days.
Active 24/7

Smiley Yes we do! The website will calculate the tracked shipping for you!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
YellowJacket Setup Guide!

https://www.hashratestore.com/setup-yellowjacket-nanofury-overclocking/

Any questions please let us know!
What drivers to use with these?
What command line is recommended for windows user?
How to overclock in command line?

Thanks!
No drivers are needed. they use HID device drivers (mouse, KB driver) so its inbuilt to almost every OS i know of.

to overclock on the command line run as follows:

bfgminer.exe -o yourpoolhere:port -O Username:password --set-device NFY:osc6_bits=yournumberhere

replace yournumberhere with a value greater than 50 to overclock or lower to underclock.

the stock voltage should allow an OC to about 53-55 bits.

from my experience with the devices from a run done by the designer, VS3, 53 bits produces very low HW errors, less than 1%. while going to 54 or 55 saw them ramp up to 4-6%. however this may be b/c i dont actively cool them. its only the heatsink, no fan.

YMMV

Taugeran.

P.S. Hope this helped.
YellowJacket Setup Guide!

https://www.hashratestore.com/setup-yellowjacket-nanofury-overclocking/

Any questions please let us know!
What drivers to use with these?
What command line is recommended for windows user?
How to overclock in command line?

Thanks!
Active 24/7
Activity: 349
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Activity: 349
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
The price at first seems very attractive, but once I plugged it into a calculator, it doesn't even break even.  Are people buying these cause they are available now and hoping the difficulty differential on most calculators are wrong?  Or like most hardware junkies, just like to have toys Smiley

I am currently mining with a 7850. For an example of a calculator Vs real world. I should only be able to mine 7.19 FTC / Day. I normally mine 9-10 on average. That said I'm mining on a large pool with great rates/speeds and almost 100% uptime. This is the same with SHA-512. There are a few factors the calculator just can't make. They are close, but won't tell you everything.
Activity: 67
A "calculator" assumes a lot of things, we still cannot predict the future and so these are bought as speculation.  The same thing was being said about USB Block Erupters back when I bought mine for $20 a pop, now I have more than broken even on the BTC mining alone and I can resell for more profit.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The price at first seems very attractive, but once I plugged it into a calculator, it doesn't even break even.  Are people buying these cause they are available now and hoping the difficulty differential on most calculators are wrong?  Or like most hardware junkies, just like to have toys Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: