Pages:
Author

Topic: $64.99 Sale! YellowJacket 2.2GH USB Miner (Nanofury) In Stock and Ready to Ship! - page 2. (Read 13913 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
Well, been mining with my yellowjacket for 3 days now and since day two I have been getting this a lot:

I have been running at stock speed most of the time and it is fan cooled. Any suggestions?

why is your difficulty set to 32 it should be like 2 or 4 for the amount of hashrate you have.

also what pool?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Hi, I'm Marty.
Well, been mining with my yellowjacket for 3 days now and since day two I have been getting this a lot:

I have been running at stock speed most of the time and it is fan cooled. Any suggestions?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Hey Guys!

We're having a Crypto Mining Rig Photo Contest! https://www.facebook.com/HashRateStore/app_451684954848385
Nothing to post - Still haven't received my units ...  Sad
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 560
Merit: 143
Active 24/7
Active 24/7
I received my 3 today.  2 worked perfectly - almost plug and play.  Overclocked to 53 with negligible rejects and HW errors around 0.35%.  The 3rd unit registers as a USB device but can't be found by bfgminer.  My hub hasn't arrived yet so these are plugged directly into the computer but I've tried every usb port and no dice.

I am very new to this so I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out I'd missed something simple.  Any thoughts?

Got a response via email and will do more troubleshooting tonight.

Once I plugged all 3 into my hub, they worked fine.  Customer service was great!

Awesome, thanks again!
Activity: 84
I received my 3 today.  2 worked perfectly - almost plug and play.  Overclocked to 53 with negligible rejects and HW errors around 0.35%.  The 3rd unit registers as a USB device but can't be found by bfgminer.  My hub hasn't arrived yet so these are plugged directly into the computer but I've tried every usb port and no dice.

I am very new to this so I wouldn't be at all surprised to find out I'd missed something simple.  Any thoughts?

Once I plugged all 3 into my hub, they worked fine.  Customer service was great!
Active 24/7

Curious to find out what you come up with. Mine showed up and is hashing @ 1.97-2.06 at the stock clock but is so hot you can smell it. With active cooling I can get a fairly stable 2.3 with the clock @ 52 anything more than that it a mess. This is tested directly on a few different MOBOs. Might see if I can carve this heatsink off to see what really is going on under it. ( really does look like a 5 year old mashed a s'more together)

Hey, could you please email us?

Sorry about this.  Could you please email us at [email protected] and we will find a solution for you.
tmu
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Received my two units Tuesday.
First I tried to install latest version of cgminer and then bfgminer (ubuntu), no connection.
Now I have them running under RaspberryPi / Minepeon 2.4.3 with HexU/cgminer with steady ~2.4MH/s per unit, bit hot and rejects (minepeon) 0.3%
I also had some issues with my powered usb-hub but after I changed it to D-link DUP-H7 I have had no power issues.

Next I should build some kind of support thingy with cooling fan and RPi-slot. And then mayby order three more  Smiley
Activity: 32
Just received a response from hashratestore regarding the product. Excellent customer service! I'll be looking out for future products from them. Great company. 
Activity: 63
Hi, I'm Marty.
Received mine today. Works fine, a little slow but its all good. OC'ing helps a little.
These definitely run a bit hot, they need to be cooled.
Seems like a good product.
Activity: 30

Curious to find out what you come up with. Mine showed up and is hashing @ 1.97-2.06 at the stock clock but is so hot you can smell it. With active cooling I can get a fairly stable 2.3 with the clock @ 52 anything more than that it a mess. This is tested directly on a few different MOBOs. Might see if I can carve this heatsink off to see what really is going on under it. ( really does look like a 5 year old mashed a s'more together)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CCNA: There i fixed the internet.
Just received 4 in the mail. Two looked nice, the other two had a lot of glue on sticking out between the board and the aluminum plate, which I was surprised to find (not great quality control).

Plugged em in to my 7 port anker usb hub and they were recognized right away. Loaded up bfgminer and all four worked, pretty simple. However, I had trouble with setting the oscillator command in my config file. osc 50 and 51 worked, but 52, 53 crashed it. I had to change it manually through bfgminer (as shown in their setup guide). All hovering around 2.3-2.4 Ghs at Osc53 with hardware errors Sad. Not too bad, but not great either.   

couple of questions to see if i can guide ya to better hashes:

1) what os/host are you using.
2) waht is the amperage of the hubs supply
3) if host is a pi or other small arm device, hows it powered.
4) at osc53 what is the error rate compared to osc51-2
Active 24/7
I received my first order today.  Works great.  Went from Customs USSFOA to delivered in 1 day, so I assume I was very fortunate.  Currently hashing at 2.17~2.35 no overclock.

Awesome! Glad to hear it!  Smiley
Active 24/7
Just received 4 in the mail. Two looked nice, the other two had a lot of glue on sticking out between the board and the aluminium plate, which I was surprised to find (not great quality control).

Plugged em in to my 7 port anker usb hub and they were recognized right away. Loaded up bfgminer and all four worked, pretty simple. However, I had trouble with setting the oscillator command in my config file. osc 50 and 51 worked, but 52, 53 crashed it. I had to change it manually through bfgminer (as shown in their setup guide). All hovering around 2.3-2.4 Ghs at Osc53 with hardware errors Sad. Not too bad, but not great either.   

Hey,

Sorry about this. A few of them had thermal paste that had squeezed out the sides and we tried to clean it of the best we could. We have asked the manufacturer to include this in their quality check. We also wanted to get these out to you guys as quickly as possible so that you could get hashing right away. This paste won't affect the hash rate. Could you please email us at [email protected] and we will find a solution for you.
Activity: 32
Just received 4 in the mail. Two looked nice, the other two had a lot of glue on sticking out between the board and the aluminum plate, which I was surprised to find (not great quality control).

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I got a response for the ticket I opened - apparently the post office does not supply a tracking number to my country  Huh
sooo no way to know where my package is ...

Was told it might take up to 14 business days,
I guess the items might get here only in early Feb. (No way to know for sure - but disappointing non the less  Undecided )

Will update.

BTW -
now that the Bitmain's U1 have dropped in price - are you planning to revise your pricing to stay competitive?

Disappointing for sure. Very expensive shipping for being so slow.
Now I wish I had ordered one of those instead since it overclocks to 2.2. Guess I'll just have to get two for that price.
I just haggled with an ebay seller and I got 3x Antminer U1 for 52.50 each. Smiley
Activity: 77
I received my first order today.  Works great.  Went from Customs USSFOA to delivered in 1 day, so I assume I was very fortunate.  Currently hashing at 2.17~2.35 no overclock.
Pages:
Jump to: