Pages:
Author

Topic: $64.99 Sale! YellowJacket 2.2GH USB Miner (Nanofury) In Stock and Ready to Ship! - page 5. (Read 13913 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 143
Active 24/7
Testing by the manufacturer has begun. They run cool!  Grin

Shipping will happen this week. Pre-order sale ends soon!

Active 24/7
Price for 10pcs including freight to Sweden?

Price for 10 pcs including shipping to the Netherlands?

Hello,

Price for 9 pcs including shipping to the Austria?

Customs clearance?

greets

Hey All!

The best way to calculate your shipping is to use our web store and at the checkout you should get a shipping estimate after you enter your address.

At customs we will declare it as a computer accessory.

Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any questions! Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
Hello,

Price for 9 pcs including shipping to the Austria?

Customs clearance?

greets
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hobby Miner
Price for 10 pcs including shipping to the Netherlands?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Price for 10pcs including freight to Sweden?
Active 24/7
The factory testing was successful! They are shipping to us today! Pending crazy customs officers we should have them next week!  Grin Grin Grin Grin

awesome! Ok everybody, start buying gobs of these!

Cheesy
Active 24/7
How much for 10pcs shipped to the Netherlands?

PM Sent. Thanks!
Active 24/7
The factory testing was successful! They are shipping to us today! Pending crazy customs officers we should have them next week!  Grin Grin Grin Grin
What's the best way to order these for someone in Western Australia?

PM Sent! Thanks!
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
How much for 10pcs shipped to the Netherlands?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What's the best way to order these for someone in Western Australia?
Activity: 349
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

awesome! Ok everybody, start buying gobs of these!
Active 24/7
Active 24/7
If I had to guess maxman190, I'd say what you made should fit.
Hurray! Cheesy

That's cool!  Shocked Looks like they will fit!  Smiley 

footprint (47.5mm x 30mm x 3mm)
Activity: 350
Hurray! Cheesy
Activity: 349
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
Activity: 350
We've been in constant contact with our manufacturer and everything is on schedule for our proposed ship date. We're fully confident that we'll meet our ship date of end of January barring a zombie apocalypse. Wink

I would like to know about finalising and shipping state Smiley can we have confirmation, that everything is going well and usb miners will be shipped at time ? Smiley thanks

If everything looks this good and you're confident in meeting the said shipping date. What will you offer as compensation when you won't be able to ship in time?

Sorry to be so negative but words as "fully confident" ain't worth that much in the btc industry these days with all the deadlines not being met.

Everything looks good! Everything is still on schedule for the first batch. If you're concerned you can hold off for until we receive them next week. Our pre-order price is very competitive. The factory has finished production and testing will be completed tomorrow. They ship soon, we test again and then ship off. We are fully confident in the shipping date and offer paypal. We will keep you updated!

Check out the back plate:

Looks sick. Can you tell me the dimensions in mm?? I just ordered 3 and made an acrylic case and I need to see if it will fit.

I'm so excited, this was my first hand made acrylic case. Cheesy
Active 24/7
We've been in constant contact with our manufacturer and everything is on schedule for our proposed ship date. We're fully confident that we'll meet our ship date of end of January barring a zombie apocalypse. Wink

I would like to know about finalising and shipping state Smiley can we have confirmation, that everything is going well and usb miners will be shipped at time ? Smiley thanks

If everything looks this good and you're confident in meeting the said shipping date. What will you offer as compensation when you won't be able to ship in time?

Sorry to be so negative but words as "fully confident" ain't worth that much in the btc industry these days with all the deadlines not being met.

Everything looks good! Everything is still on schedule for the first batch. If you're concerned you can hold off for until we receive them next week. Our pre-order price is very competitive. The factory has finished production and testing will be completed tomorrow. They ship soon, we test again and then ship off. We are fully confident in the shipping date and offer paypal. We will keep you updated!

Check out the back plate:

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Okie Dokie..
Order: #3383 we shall see how it goes Smiley
Activity: 356
Dock.io
Yeah i will end up getting a few pups...
Pages:
Jump to: