Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 KnC Jupiters available for 6 BTC Each, Refurbished. - IMS (Read 9746 times)

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528
Offer Paypal or trusted member escrow and I'll be buying. Until then, not a chance Wink
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
I think some more innovations are needed on the credibility aspect
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
This was a very poorly executed scam. AMT is way better than that.. LOL
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Was nearly as bad as the guy trying to scam physical Litecoins 24 hours after SMoothie released his  Grin

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I love how he's still offering deals and replying to emails... Roll Eyes
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
And I adjusted his trust status - referencing my previous message  Wink

Silly you, you totally could have had it for 6BTC.

He just emailed me an hour ago or so:

Due to the explosion in BTC price, I would need you to pay basically now or come pick it up now. I understand this is a little unreasonable. But I had no idea Bitcoin would be heading to $1000. Either you can purchase now, or I have to sell for more.

You still have an opportunity to pick up the unit for 6BTC

Have fun Cool
legendary
Activity: 1274

Silly you, you totally could have had it for 6BTC.
It is SCAM! Beware!

Everything is quoted from the email exchange with that guy:

2900-3074 Scott Blvd, Bldg 6. Santa Clara, CA 95054.
 Mon - Friday 9 AM- 4 PM.

Were in Building 6.

He agreed to sell me a Juniper for 14BTC. I referenced this thread and his reply was:
That was a price special we were doing to jump start our business. Sense you are inquiring about the ad, I can honor it if you would like to purchase today. I can only offer you this price today, as that ad was supposed to have been corrected. And will be today. At Innovative Mining Solutions we are focused on return customers.

Then I asked about escrow.
We were using the Escrow John K: One of the most popular in the community, although if you are not aware John K has been creating many payment issues, and has be non-responsive. We have numerous payments as do lots in the community being held by him without response. You can read about it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=141672.320 : For this reason we cannot accept escrow currently. You may come into out store, although depending on when you can get here, I may not be able to honor our special.

Then I said that I know an online BTC escrow service:
No, I will be using https://btcrow.com/startescrow.php - they are reliable and I never had any issues with them. We agree on 6 BTC - This is what you get when I receive and test the unit. I agree to pay all escrow fees, you get your bitcoins next day as I receive the unit.

Reply was:
I'm not familiar with BTC-Asia. I dont like that its based out of Malaysia, this could become another nightmare situation like the one we are in with John K. Our business is currently looking into other escrow services available and will let you know when we have found a default escrow.

I asked for a phone number..
We currently do all communication with potential customers thought our business e-mail. I offer my partner and I's  phone numbers to verified customers. I can not initiate a purchase though another escrow service especially one outside the U.S., until John K. has returned our payments. Please understand that from a business perspective their is alot that can go wrong with escrow, especially with new customers. I googled it too. didnt get your results. http://www.scamadviser.com/is-btc-asia.com-a-fake-site.html

Then I said that escrow is the only way I will go because he has negative trust rating on the bitcointalk:
Unfortunately we received alot of bad user rating before we had ever even sold our first miner. Which is crazy buy true. There is not one person anywhere on the web that has been done wrong or had a bad transaction with us. We now only advertise locally because of the harshness on new businesses. We are bases rite out side silicon valley, flight should be easy. I have completed transactions with numerous people on bitcoin talk with-out escrow, aka during the John K incident. I understand your not wanting to just send BTC with out escrow. Which is why I can only offer for you to come into our office, as most of our sales are now conducted this way. Only way I can have your miner at your door Wednesday is to pay in BTC and I will ship today.

And then:
Please come into our office for your first initial purchase all future purchases will then be available through escrow of your choice.

Then, I said:
My friend is living in CA, he is close to you. He can come by and pick up the unit today.
He is ready to go to you now.

Once he examines the unit - I will do the transfer of 6BTC to your wallet and he leaves with the machine. Shipping is on me.

How does it sound. Please reply ASAP!

That was it. End of the conversation. Good thing that not a single person sent him or them any BTC.

legendary
Activity: 4172
Merit: 8075
'The right to privacy matters'
Its reassuring to note that all the addresses on the website have been unused, so the scam ain't working well.

KNC Jupiter Miner:                1BfkmVAw5Qdoi6iAj6nrnYN3DiWZBpkVfq     0 Transactions
USB Block Erupter:               1EMhrMYDiDDLekY8Foh1wwLuceDbMxvnPK     0 Transactions
Block Erupter Blade:              195q8iytkvhQBWNZAaeXXdcHTgFMUB3VUQ     0 Transactions

best news all day.
Activity: 750
Merit: 601
Its reassuring to note that all the addresses on the website have been unused, so the scam ain't working well.

KNC Jupiter Miner:                1BfkmVAw5Qdoi6iAj6nrnYN3DiWZBpkVfq     0 Transactions
USB Block Erupter:               1EMhrMYDiDDLekY8Foh1wwLuceDbMxvnPK     0 Transactions
Block Erupter Blade:              195q8iytkvhQBWNZAaeXXdcHTgFMUB3VUQ     0 Transactions
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
"refurbished"?!

it's only a month old hardware, makes no sense...

imho primeasic is the leader in deception so far, whole forum was active for half a day until investigation completed.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
yikes. worst site post ever.
Activity: 56
Hey Neil/IMS. 
I really think you have a great idea selling these fine units at such reasonable prices.  I really want to buy your remaining inventory. However, It will take a day or so to gather the funds, unless you can take credit???

In the meantime, I know some folks who have tons of extra Btc itching to be spent (>25,000Btc). I also know they'll listen to your marketing plans too and if you're good enough - like you are on here, they'll probably buy something from you, before I can even get to my bank on Monday!:
www.fbi.gov
Activity: 56
Like a good book you just can't put down... 

I love this forum.
Ain't it the truth.  haha.  quite addicting fer sure.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
DDOS would suit that shitty site just fine  Wink
it's still illegal.
legendary
Activity: 854
DDOS would suit that shitty site just fine  Wink
legendary
Terminated.
I don't like OP's attitude regarding these reasonable questions.

Definitely advise to stay away.

edit--just read past page 1, ok that's obviously a scam lol

sad part is, he'll probably win in the end anyway
Obviously, look at how bad their website is.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I don't like OP's attitude regarding these reasonable questions.

Definitely advise to stay away.

edit--just read past page 1, ok that's obviously a scam lol

sad part is, he'll probably win in the end anyway
legendary
Terminated.
Too many scams these days.
Pages:
Jump to: