Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 KnC Jupiters available for 6 BTC Each, Refurbished. - IMS - page 4. (Read 9750 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Innovative Mining Solutions

We offer the most realistic mining prices around, due to the increase of Bitcoin along with the expected surge in mining difficulty, we can offer prices that reflect the actual market. We resell new miners that were originally purchased in mass orders by mining companies who were effected by the influx in mining difficulty and delays on shipping.
                                                                      Niels Defoe, CEO
Each Miner is New refurbished, meaning these were opened by their original owner, never used.

We understand our website has numerous errors, we are in our start-up phase, and building customer feed back, hence the low price on the KnC's. Pay pal payments, along with bank transfers, will be available by next week. Many changes to site will be made in coming weeks,
All orders ship within 3 days.

Will be making changes to our website daily.

www.innovativeminingsolutions.com

e-mail us at
[email protected]

Well, at least look at it this way, at least you didn't waste any time on that horrible website.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
WTF???
post a photo of you standing next to the 7 miners, holding a piece of paper with the words "not a scam" and todays date written on it

should be simple enough if you are for real

He couldn't find any exactly like that. He could only find what he tossed up. You're asking way too much from a scam.
legendary
Pics have been posted sorry it took so long http://innovativeminingsolutions.com/aboutus.html not the greatest used my cell phone

Well, I'm sold. Please send the appropriate funds to me via Western Union and we'll go about my purchase using bitcoins.
Activity: 854
It's over!

He even cut his head off in the picture.

Such a scam
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hell?
yup. total scam, and a shitty one at that.
Activity: 364
post a photo of you standing next to the 7 miners, holding a piece of paper with the words "not a scam" and todays date written on it

should be simple enough if you are for real
Activity: 518
Manateeeeeeees
Ive seen these pics before too.  This is a total scam.  Stay away.
If we ever need some pallets, or shipping stuff we will call you.

Hell?
Pics have been posted sorry it took so long http://innovativeminingsolutions.com/aboutus.html not the greatest used my cell phone

umm thats not your kncminer pic, i have literally seen that pic before.....even the single on the rack behind it....
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hell?
You'd think one with the wits to acquire those miners at such a low price to be able to resell them and make a profit would have enough sense to bring photo evidence with the initial offer.

They are selling at a loss to build confidence in their company.

what does that have to do with not providing pics?
legendary
You'd think one with the wits to acquire those miners at such a low price to be able to resell them and make a profit would have enough sense to bring photo evidence with the initial offer.

They are selling at a loss to build confidence in their company.
Activity: 364
einc.io
This is too good to be true.
There is no such thing as a free meal.
This is definitely a SCAM.
I got ya bank transfer right here!

Hell?
R&D and warehouse dont go together. sure taking a long time with these pics.....

please, pleaaaase prove me wrong.

Bro, by the time he proves you wrong, these things will have flown off the shelf. I mean, just look at all the transactions to the bitcoin address from their website. 8 of the 12 are sold bro.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BfkmVAw5Qdoi6iAj6nrnYN3DiWZBpkVfq

Payments up to this point are all bank transfers? Site just went up 1 day ago.

ah yes, bank transfers. how convenient.
legendary
Activity: 966
Thread topic should reflect 4 @ 10.
legendary
R&D and warehouse dont go together. sure taking a long time with these pics.....

Patience young grass hopper

the longer this takes, the more photoshop comes to mind.

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Bro, by the time he proves you wrong, these things will have flown off the shelf. I mean, just look at all the transactions to the bitcoin address from their website. 8 of the 12 are sold bro.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BfkmVAw5Qdoi6iAj6nrnYN3DiWZBpkVfq

Payments up to this point are all bank transfers? Site just went up 1 day ago.
Pages:
Jump to: