Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 KnC Jupiters available for 6 BTC Each, Refurbished. - IMS - page 5. (Read 9750 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Hell?
R&D and warehouse dont go together. sure taking a long time with these pics.....

please, pleaaaase prove me wrong.

Patience young grass hopper

the longer this takes, the more photoshop comes to mind.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
R&D and warehouse dont go together. sure taking a long time with these pics.....

Bro, by the time he proves you wrong, these things will have flown off the shelf. I mean, just look at all the transactions to the bitcoin address from their website. 8 of the 12 are sold bro.

https://blockchain.info/address/1BfkmVAw5Qdoi6iAj6nrnYN3DiWZBpkVfq
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Patience young grass hopper
Hell?

legendary
As of an hour ago 8 of the 12 Jupiters are sold. We still have four left for sale at 10 BTC a piece, I will bring the idea up to Niels in the morning, would have no issues doing a couple escrow purchases with a few USB erupters, or Blades. We want customers to believe in us. Not John K. About to go down stairs soon to snap some pics.

this is complete bullcrap

Down stairs to the R&D Warehouse?

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
this escalated quickly.....  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 966
I pity the fool who sends y'all BTC on blind faith.
Hell?
As of an hour ago 8 of the 12 Jupiters are sold. We still have four left for sale at 10 BTC a piece, I will bring the idea up to Niels in the morning, would have no issues doing a couple escrow purchases with a few USB erupters, or Blades. We want customers to believe in us. Not John K. About to go down stairs soon to snap some pics.

this is complete bullcrap
legendary
Why John K's

John K. is THE guy to go to for escrow.  Everyone who's been on the forums a while knows that.

You say that as a new vendor you want to build trust.  Accepting purchases using John K's escrow service is a great way to accomplish that IMO.

You don't need to look far to see that John K's reputation speaks for itself.

If you would rather use a different escrow agent I would also be fine with Graet or bitpop.
Hell?
why not john k?
Why John K's
Activity: 742
If you accept escrow with John K, I will also purchase two Jupiter units for 6.2 BTC each (includes shipping inside the US).
legendary
Will you accept a purchase using John K's escrow service?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/john-john-ks-escrow-service-previously-known-as-johnthedong-141672

If so I wish to purchase 2 units.
Activity: 28
A Erupter Blade is only half the price of a Jupiter, how I wish this was actually true.
Activity: 504
WTF???
Oh yeah hes the CEO (Joking) come on man.
I will

Not a problem what so ever, will have it posted by tomorrow after-noon. Any particular color shirt you request. Inside the ware house, with miners insight, and paper in hand, Hold me to it, Ill even post a pic of our research and development warehouse.

Please can you confirm that you did indeed buy some equipment from Trendon Shavers? If you can confirm this, then we can rest assured you are legitimate.

I'm excited to see your Research and Development warehouse for sure, I've never known a reseller of other companies' equipment, that does R&D

Pictures tomorrow only means I hope I can find some suckers today.
legendary
I will

Not a problem what so ever, will have it posted by tomorrow after-noon. Any particular color shirt you request. Inside the ware house, with miners insight, and paper in hand, Hold me to it, Ill even post a pic of our research and development warehouse.

Please can you confirm that you did indeed buy some equipment from Trendon Shavers? If you can confirm this, then we can rest assured you are legitimate.

I'm excited to see your Research and Development warehouse for sure, I've never known a reseller of other companies' equipment, that does R&D
I will

legendary

I will

I will

Pages:
Jump to: