Pages:
Author

Topic: 7 KnC Jupiters available for 6 BTC Each, Refurbished. - IMS - page 3. (Read 9750 times)

zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
Innovative Mining Solutions

We offer the most realistic mining prices around, due to the increase of Bitcoin along with the expected surge in mining difficulty, we can offer prices that reflect the actual market. We resell new miners that were originally purchased in mass orders by mining companies who were effected by the influx in mining difficulty and delays on shipping.
                                                                      Niels Defoe, CEO
Each Miner is New refurbished, meaning these were opened by their original owner, never used.

We understand our website has numerous errors, we are in our start-up phase, and building customer feed back, hence the low price on the KnC's. Pay pal payments, along with bank transfers, will be available by next week. Many changes to site will be made in coming weeks,
All orders ship within 3 days.

Will be making changes to our website daily.

www.innovativeminingsolutions.com

e-mail us at
[email protected]

i'll take one

ship it out to me then i'll pay after i verify that it works

that'll help build your customer feedback

Thanks for all your hard work and "innovation"!
srs innovation
legendary
Activity: 1274
Innovativeminingsolutions, I'm still interested in purchasing some Jupiter units from you. I can only take your silence as meaning you are sold out.

But GOOD NEWS!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--7216

That's a brand new picture that was just posted, so most people haven't seen it yet.

If you'd please post this on your website so that you will then have another Jupiter in stock, I'd like to be the first to order it.

I'll keep an eye out for other pictures for you to post so that your inventory can continue to increase.

Thanks for all your hard work and "innovation"!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ASIC Myth Buster
The same pictures are popping up for Ebay sales and Craigslist sale for the KnC Jupiters!

If it's the same guy, he got smart and bumped the price up

Someone greedy guy will fall for this soon or later
legendary
I will buy all of these for cash or BTC, but I will only pick these up in person. Where do I go to pick these up?

Here's your pickup right here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3515370
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004
I will buy all of these for cash or BTC, but I will only pick these up in person. Where do I go to pick these up?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
scammer -.-
legendary

We offer the most realistic mining prices around, due to the increase of Bitcoin along with the expected surge in mining difficulty, we can offer prices that reflect the actual market. We resell new miners that were originally purchased in mass orders by mining companies who were effected by the influx in mining difficulty and delays on shipping.
                                                                      Niels Defoe, CEO
Each Miner is New refurbished, meaning these were opened by their original owner, never used.

We understand our website has numerous errors, we are in our start-up phase, and building customer feed back, hence the low price on the KnC's. Pay pal payments, along with bank transfers, will be available by next week. Many changes to site will be made in coming weeks,

e-mail us at
[email protected]

I need to see some ID, you drivers license, your Geen or SIN card, plus I will need to know where exactly your parents live just in case something happens. LOL Wink

You're kinda backwards, those are the requirements to BUY from IMS
Activity: 616

Niels Defoe, CEO

e-mail us at
[email protected]

I need to see some ID, you drivers license, your Geen or SIN card, plus I will need to know where exactly your parents live just in case something happens. LOL Wink

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
From the website "...it took a full year of planning and the addition of numerous team members to get to where we are now."

For a company that took A FULL YEAR, Innovative Mining Solutions LLC shows up nowhere on google except your website.  Is this a US based LLC?  If yes which state?  If not, which country?

My LLC was started 30 days ago and is all over google now.  Can't hide public records.
Activity: 205
Merit: 29
Love yourself.
Activity: 532
This gave me such a laugh.

Really, we should enshrine this as an all-time scammer fail. 

+1

Unfortunately he's withdrawn some of the photos. Cry

Well yeah, cause he sold them of course. Can't expect him to show pictures of stuff he doesn't own!

Lol!
legendary

+1

Well yeah, cause he sold them of course. Can't expect him to show pictures of stuff he doesn't own!
Activity: 532

+1

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

+1
legendary
Activity: 2044

Activity: 504
at least no one sent money to those payment addresses
Activity: 504
epic fail
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
That was embarrassing.

Also if that is really you in the pictures standing by windows and boxes, you really need to upgrade your businesswear. Those trousers do not hang well, its terrible how some guys can be so clueless towards wearing a good business set.

I guess it makes sense, the website is crap, the guy can't pick out the right size pants and trys to make it look like the miners are in the same warehouse by posting photos side by side...

Such a total loser.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067
Christian Antkow
"But but... we're not a scam ! Honest !! Trust us !!!"
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
Scammer fail.
Pages: