Pages:
Author

Topic: 700 usd to invest - page 3. (Read 1798 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 263
October 08, 2018, 04:20:32 AM
i am a newbie .. please show me the investment. I have 700 usd

buy btc and ethereum now.
after new year you can buy altcoins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
October 07, 2018, 05:03:24 PM
YOu can buy 3 ethereum with this money and buy some altcoins with rest of your money but Altcoins are dying now against the Bitcoin or You can buy bitcoin with whole money. Bitcoin will increase first in cryptocurrency. I think the bitcoin is good investment for 700 usd. If you can add money this will be awesome.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
October 07, 2018, 04:23:23 PM
Already convinced of your decision to invest and already know the risks? if you already understand, just choose the altcoin that most enjoy talking about it can be the right choice. This is the right time to start investing
no guarantees in investing in cryptocurrency, no one will give us. It seems to me that the investments in the ico of the company are equivalent or there will be a ride on the exchanges when the cryptocurrency market is in poor condition.
Activity: 368
October 07, 2018, 04:14:55 PM
Already convinced of your decision to invest and already know the risks? if you already understand, just choose the altcoin that most enjoy talking about it can be the right choice. This is the right time to start investing
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
October 07, 2018, 03:53:30 PM
I wouldn't suggest you go for bitcoin,  because you cannot get a unit of it,  but I will advise you to go for more cheaper coins in the market such as neo,  pundi x,  OMG and lots of other good coins in the market
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
October 07, 2018, 03:45:44 PM
I would go for Bitcoin, it's the most secure option for the traders now with the bad situation on the market and I think 100 % certain you won't lose any money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 117
October 07, 2018, 03:43:45 PM
This is a big money but I think I should invest in ETH, because this coin has a pretty low price now, so I think. ETh is now the best money we should invest in. Maybe this year will be a good opportunity for us.

It really depends on how much returns the individual wants back. I personally would not mind playing around Eth and get a subtle 10% of that every hour. But if we are talking a mid-term to the long-term investment opportunity, then that should be risking a lot on some upcoming ICOs. Currently eyeing MFChain and Datablockchain. I'm kinda game with their concepts and solutions. Check them out in your spare time.
Activity: 490
October 07, 2018, 06:57:35 AM
It's funny how many people start to merge when they fall. It is understandable that the phenomenon is temporary and the moment purchased) And especially with this amount of money in investments, this could prove to be a great success.
Activity: 840
October 07, 2018, 05:57:27 AM
This is a big money but I think I should invest in ETH, because this coin has a pretty low price now, so I think. ETh is now the best money we should invest in. Maybe this year will be a good opportunity for us.
of course because the ethereum coin is the best place for investment and the profits are also promising. so most investors today rely on ethereum to double money
Activity: 294
October 07, 2018, 05:33:04 AM
you'd split to buy bitcoin and altcoin in order to avoid big lose with ur capital. buy 30-50% on bitcoin
others buy coins that you think can up in short term. like as ethereum, minex, etc
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 07, 2018, 05:15:33 AM
Activity: 392
October 07, 2018, 03:11:11 AM
buy with 300$  Nimiq
with 400$ Ontology   
Activity: 280
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
October 07, 2018, 02:42:21 AM
If there are $ 700, now investing in ETH or XRP is the most reasonable, but I'm sacred about ETH, because this coin has the potential and basis to trade the tokens in the ICO project, so I Think buying ETH for a long time will be better than XRP
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
October 05, 2018, 05:33:08 PM
I would first invest in major cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Ripple, and after you study the market already start to collect additional coins in your portfolio.
Activity: 435
September 19, 2018, 11:50:49 PM
You should invest all that money into Bitcoin right now. Because the price of Bitcoin is now pretty low and it has gone through twice. In coming time the market will surge and you will see Bitcoin increase by 10%. I surveyed how the market works and I believe my predictions are true.
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
September 19, 2018, 11:26:07 PM
My Suggestion is invest to a new coin/token that have a real project.Try Staker Token Low supply, Mintable. Active team development
Activity: 532
September 19, 2018, 11:18:37 PM
$ 700 is a great figure to invest now. It's not a big deal, but it's important to you and you'll have a lot of experience in your first few investments. Good altcoin to invest now is the ICX and promise me that you will hold it in the next 6 months. That would certainly be a tremendous profit.
Activity: 728
September 19, 2018, 10:46:15 PM
To me this is very easy just invest in ethereum and you are going to multiply those 700 dollars in just a few months, but if what you are looking is to earn a lot of money with that very small capital then you have no option but to invest in coins with very low market caps or in icos.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 06:46:35 PM
If you have a small budget and you are a beginner, it is better to invest in Bitcoin. So far they keep and give a stable income . Another cryptocurrency, such as Ethereum, has not yet proved itself.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 07:49:20 AM
I suggest you inves in Ethereum because Ethereum has more brighter future and it has more bigger community than any other crypto currency,So i think good idea for invest in Ethereum because we all know Ethereum volumes are crazy nowadays

For its a good opinion that you invest in ethereum because ethereum is second in the most popular in cryptocurrency.As of this moment it is the right timing to invest all of your money in ethereum because the market price was so dip.
Pages:
Jump to: