Pages:
Author

Topic: 80% of ICOs are Scams - page 17. (Read 12215 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 02:45:04 PM
More than 90% of ico are scam so we should all be careful with how we take risk in our investment
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 12:07:41 PM
I can not confirm the statement that 80% of ICO projects are scammers. According to my observations, ICO projects - their third part do not achieve the goal at all and disappear. Another third part comes to the goal, but the goal is achieved at 70-90%. And the last third has a full result. As a result of scammers in the ICO - no more than 30-40%.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 02:45:30 PM
There are a lot of projects aimed at scam
Especially at this time .. before participating in the ICO
You should look for developers and investors before you invest you money then you can trust them or not
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
September 07, 2018, 02:34:35 PM
Saw this study on twitter... https://twitter.com/Zeex_me/status/978981735101878272

I've seen a lot of people asking about how many legit ICOs there are, so I thought I'd share

Quote from the article: "The study begins by breaking down ICOs into 6 groups: Scam, Failed, Gone Dead, Dwindling, Promising, Successful. “On the basis of the above classification,” they wrote, “we found that approximately 81% of ICO’s were Scams, ~6% Failed, ~5% had Gone Dead, and ~8% went on to trade on a exchange.”

"Scams were defined by researchers as “Any project that expressed availability of [an] ICO investment (through a website publishing, ANN thread, or social media posting with a contribution address), did not have/had no intention of fulfilling project development duties with the funds, and/or was deemed by the community (message boards, website or other online information) to be a scam.”

DYOR people ...

I do agree on you that there are a lot of scam ico's today but still i believe that some are still serious about their project they want their investors to earn profit so we can still earn profit by working on them.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 07, 2018, 02:26:14 PM
I'm not agree that 80 % of icons are scam but yes almost 30% icons are scam after some bad planing 80% ico are fail.
Activity: 574
September 07, 2018, 02:21:18 PM
Yeah i know it, we all know about ICO scam.
I think this happened because price of mayor coin like Bitcoin and Ethereum in low price.
And Ethereum is basic blockchain called ERC20, so it is syncron with ICO fail.
Activity: 1210
September 07, 2018, 02:18:50 PM
ICO is growing rapidly and it makes competition even tighter.
So I think the ICO is still good enough for investment, but we must be more careful in choosing it.
I am sure that everything that happens will make us better understand how to distinguish good and bad ICOs.
Activity: 60
September 07, 2018, 02:03:34 PM
I do not want to speculate by mentioning that 80% of ico is a scam, because there are some altcoin projects that are also promising and have good fundamentals
Support. There can't be so many scams. Many projects lay low, waiting for favorable conditions, others have a delay in development or integration, and therefore investors turn away. After all, everyone is interested only in profit, not progress.
I also think that the scam projects is at least 2 times less.  It is necessary to spend time to find a good company with good developers and do not invest in the first company.
Activity: 201
September 07, 2018, 09:59:44 AM
Yes, there are a lot of scam projects now.  I advise you to be careful when choosing ICO.
Activity: 299
September 07, 2018, 09:56:31 AM
I do not think that most altcoins will disappear, because now there are always new ico, the airdrops are coming out, so that instead of the missing coins, thousands of new ones will appear.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 07, 2018, 07:48:14 AM
Yes, there are a lot of unsuccessful projects, just a lot of scam projects, but it's not 80%. Most of the projects simply can not raise funds.
Activity: 168
September 07, 2018, 06:55:26 AM
I would not say that. After all, there were companies that still continue to work well. And most importantly, many of the investors have good prospects for the future. So, that they exist. The main thing is to look good.
Activity: 81
September 07, 2018, 06:40:59 AM
Of course not all ICO scams, at the moment I do not think so. although the situation is quite unhealthy.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 02:52:50 AM
This is becoming a serious problem in the world of crypto is a project of the fraud. A lot of people who are currently experiencing disappointed because they lost money. There should be an agency that ICO project checked. In order for the participants to this bounty hunter or investors find it helpful, and can reduce a project's scam.
Activity: 210
September 07, 2018, 02:18:52 AM
I guess not all ICO, there may be 80%. Because the number of ICO is now so much. Of course it will be more and more successful and indeed also the more that scam. The numbers are certainly 50:50
Activity: 294
September 06, 2018, 08:12:34 AM
Well, that's a pretty hectic estimate. I assure you. I know how these calculations are made, he worked as an analyst. You should not believe them.
Activity: 226
September 06, 2018, 04:37:26 AM
It must not  become that  time-consuming to discover a scam ico, just check the experts with their published profiles reliably and decide whether those look trustworthy.
Activity: 221
September 06, 2018, 03:14:15 AM
Sincerely most ICOs are scams but not all. We still have better projects, better ideas and innovations coming up through ICOs. The job of an investor therefore should be to look for a profitable ICO to invest in
 Lips sealed Lips sealed

Accuracy in the inspection is needed in the selection of ICO projects. There are still many ICO projects that are legit and can bring profits, provided they have to be careful in determining them.
Activity: 54
September 06, 2018, 03:11:10 AM
Sincerely most ICOs are scams but not all. We still have better projects, better ideas and innovations coming up through ICOs. The job of an investor therefore should be to look for a profitable ICO to invest in
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 74
September 05, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

I do not think this data is accurate, maybe because I'm lucky. In my opinion there are 30% ICO are scams and 90% token/coins price down after ICO
Pages:
Jump to: