Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 10. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Any news on the testnet?
For now I can reveal that we had been experimenting with syscoin code base as an alternative for pivx. Shit happens.

So, any new plans for now?
There has been no action since Q1

Since? There has been action in Q1?
Activity: 19
Any news on the testnet?
For now I can reveal that we had been experimenting with syscoin code base as an alternative for pivx. Shit happens.

So, any new plans for now?
There has been no action since Q1
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
All masternodes have stopped paying out. They are running and getting blocks, but no payouts for 2 days.

Anyone else seeing a problem?

I seem to recall this is an old issue. Looking through the last 20 blocks, it appears it's only some (most) blocks that don't pay masternodes.

Ah, I see. Been waiting forever on this project to move forward... I'm about ready to just shut down my masternodes and move on. Maybe hold on to a few coins just in case.
Activity: 147
All masternodes have stopped paying out. They are running and getting blocks, but no payouts for 2 days.

I seem to recall this is an old issue. Looking through the last 20 blocks, it appears it's only some (most) blocks that don't pay masternodes.
Activity: 219

Any news on the testnet?

no repos, no proofs, no real news... i'm pretty discouraged
Activity: 252
Aliens are real!
Do we need a coin swap in the near future? and how i can swap from my old wallet cause my wallet can not sync  long time ago  Huh
Activity: 272
Merit: 107
Paranoid In Chief
Any news on the testnet?

Do you have a repository on GitHub or something to prove those "experiments"?
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Any news on the testnet?
Any news on the testnet?
Activity: 29
I would be nice to hear anything from the project. It has been around a year that I invested in and absolutely nothing happened. Are there any developments or other news? How about a wallet for Windows? Thanks.
Activity: 2
Does anyone have a link to the 8bit Linux wallet? Thanks
https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit

Follow the first part of this post for instructions: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.25225323
Activity: 394
Does anyone have a link to the 8bit Linux wallet? Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1778
drays yeah donations will be needed but not for me - for airdrops and other marketing actions planned.

everyone -  just a little bit more patience, trying to reorganize my June schedule to invite you to public testnet.

Please let us know when you are ready to accept donations
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
drays yeah donations will be needed but not for me - for airdrops and other marketing actions planned.

everyone -  just a little bit more patience, trying to reorganize my June schedule to invite you to public testnet.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Looks like 8-bit-Party is too busy, and 8BIT project is somehow always at the bottom of his priority list Sad
If a 8BIT donation could help prioritize this project and make things move [faster], please let me know, I would be willing to donate...
I thought the new wallet could be expected end of Q1.
Any news?
8bit-party? How's going?
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Anyone know who the developers and promo team are for 8Bit?

8-bit-Party is the dev, don't know if there is a marketing team.

3 word posts in here is not development.
i supported 8-bit-party but its almost a year now of absolutely nothing.
i kept 5 mns running and disabled all other (had 12)....if absolutely nothing continues after summer i guess it's time let 8bit die.

ps. unless 8-bit-party shows some evidence of actual development.
Pages:
Jump to: