Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 100. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
any news with bittrex? i got coin there i want out!!

arb you can arb this coin how?

BUY LOW ISH SELL HIGH ISH AT YOBIT
MASSIVE GAP IN MARKET WORKS OUT AT 15BTC OR 18 BTC AT THE HIGHEST LOWEST PRICE WITH WHAT I HAVE IN WALLET
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

You can still sell them. You just can send or receive. If you want out just put in a sell order. No worries....This crypto game is tough. Not for the light hearted....I wish you well....

I guess he doesn't want out, he just wants to send his coins "out" of Bittrex Smiley. There are so many flavours of English Grin
If I understood correctly, Bittrex is in process of resyncing, and wallet should be working soon (maybe in a week or so though, due to slow resync). Would be nice to get confirmation from Richie though...

I think I read that wrong. My bad......The resync does take some time, but I leave my computers running most of the time, so leaving it up for a week doesnt really change things with me.

We have been and still resyncing... couple days left given the current speed ;(

thanks
richie@bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

You can still sell them. You just can send or receive. If you want out just put in a sell order. No worries....This crypto game is tough. Not for the light hearted....I wish you well....

I guess he doesn't want out, he just wants to send his coins "out" of Bittrex Smiley. There are so many flavours of English Grin
If I understood correctly, Bittrex is in process of resyncing, and wallet should be working soon (maybe in a week or so though, due to slow resync). Would be nice to get confirmation from Richie though...

I think I read that wrong. My bad......The resync does take some time, but I leave my computers running most of the time, so leaving it up for a week doesnt really change things with me.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

bittrex node was on the wrong fork so it will take a week to resync to the right one.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Activity: 164
Merit: 100
find / -name base -exec chown -R us
I disappear for a few weeks to pay attention to my day-job, and holy crap! Look at all this activity... good and bad.  So, as I'm catching up here... wow.

Sooo, I've seen some interest in my script to automatically roll one's masternode profits to a staking node... And I'll totally make that available, but give me a day or so to get my stuff together considering the fork and such...

For anyone who has been chomping at the bit for the script, bear in mind, this only runs on Linux, and makes some assumptions as to where your wallet's datadir's are located vs. the 8bitd executable... I'll write up something to explain along with the posting...

Aside for answering that request, is there anything I can do to help folks? Bueller? Bueller? Smiley
my walets got stuck at 2 week behind block 410386 any ideas latest version took nealy a week to get to this point :-(

I doesn't make sense to sync it further, as you don't know whether you are on the right chain or not.

The best solution for you would be to use the bootstrap.dat from this post:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14253568

If you don't know how to use it, look few posts back in this thread, its posted there!

And prepare an extra week for this resync.

haha, shit dev can't fix his shit coin? shit dev.
shit persona cant think of anything productive to do. do 1

maybe the same could be said for your shit dev spamming another dev while he lets this coin and his supporters get but hurt when their coin actually fails.
all i can say m8 is the devs hot fix has worked. the coin is un forked and seems to have a good price at exchange. i.e sells are way high and buys respectable but very big arbitage meaning low volumes. again like most alts the coin has little to no use which is par for the course in 99% of cases. plust this shit dev posted a response whic helped me out quicker than you can troll so why dont you take your own advice and stop trolling here and go focus on some constructive things like forwarding the development of a coin you like. personally have a few ideas that could be used in wallet with this/any coin. and as i am one of the top 20 after buying ome and holding for a year i might help out where possible.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
We all know you are Rich Territo alias mastertrader777 alias Acidyo. Keep going, Google remembers.

Excuse me,

Please stop slandering my name around.

I would like to officially announce that I am in no way associated with "Acidyo" .

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Sir, we all know you lie.

legendary
Activity: 1092
We all know you are Rich Territo alias mastertrader777 alias Acidyo. Keep going, Google remembers.

Excuse me,

Please stop slandering my name around.

I would like to officially announce that I am in no way associated with "Acidyo" .

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
my walets got stuck at 2 week behind block 410386 any ideas latest version took nealy a week to get to this point :-(

I doesn't make sense to sync it further, as you don't know whether you are on the right chain or not.

If you don't know how to use it, look few posts back in this thread, its posted there!

maybe the same could be said for your shit dev spamming another dev while he lets this coin and his supporters get but hurt when their coin actually fails.

another week! lol maybe an idea to prepare a mega upload of the correct
chain for faster sync
i decided just to delete it all and re sync with new addnodes :-( no wonder price is so high lol
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

It doesn't make sense to sync it further, as you don't know whether you are on the right chain or not.

oh how this is so fuckin funny. shit dev thinks everyone trolling him is mastertrader. this shows how much you truly adore him, and how you can't keep him out of your head. do you go to sleep at night thinking about mastertrader? i think you do shit dev. Grin Grin Grin
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Pages:
Jump to: