Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 106. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Any news?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
what's happening guys?  Is it working yet?  Angry
Nothing yet...

swap..................................?
Swap would be great if we can get a swap with a coin that has masternodes or something that we can use for gaming tournaments.

As I understand it, bitcreditscc made a generous offer to absorb this coin and others into his system. Considering that you want masternodes (we call our basenodes) and a dev who actually produces things, i'd encourage you to talk to him again and find out if it's still open.

100% agreed

So this is the famous 8-Bit Party thread.   I have heard a lot about 8-bit, I cannot say it has been all good.  I can say that you guys have a firecracker in dbt1033.  I bet he is the life of the party where ever he goes and I am sure you guys are in good hands with him at the helm.

Just a bagholder bud.

Oh, Ok... well I am certain that you bring a lot of good to the table for 8-bit.  Good luck my fellow crime fighter.

Not really, take care man.

Not to say that I wouldn't when the time is right.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Nothing yet...

Swap would be great if we can get a swap with a coin that has masternodes or something that we can use for gaming tournaments.

As I understand it, bitcreditscc made a generous offer to absorb this coin and others into his system. Considering that you want masternodes (we call our basenodes) and a dev who actually produces things, i'd encourage you to talk to him again and find out if it's still open.

100% agreed

So this is the famous 8-Bit Party thread.   I have heard a lot about 8-bit, I cannot say it has been all good.  I can say that you guys have a firecracker in dbt1033.  I bet he is the life of the party where ever he goes and I am sure you guys are in good hands with him at the helm.

Just a bagholder bud.

Oh, Ok... well I am certain that you bring a lot of good to the table for 8-bit.  Good luck my fellow crime fighter.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Nothing yet...

100% agreed

Just a bagholder bud.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Nothing yet...

100% agreed

Activity: 213
Merit: 100
after transferring coin into wallet, the wallet takes times confirming before the coin can be resused.  how many confirms before qt wallet can spend the coins it received?

after catching a reward, qt wallet takes time confirming before coins can be used.  how many confirms before being able to use rewarded coins?  ty
I think it needs 251.

One confirmation is enough to spend received coins. You need 250/251 confirmations to make generated (PoS/MN) coins spendable (immature->generated).

thanks! 
legendary
What are the forecasts of 8 bits coins?
Now there is only a dump in prices.

I do not have any specific information, but the gist of an important behind the scenes conversation I had with someone important to this effort is that there will be something coming in a month'ish.  I'm really sorry for not giving specifics, but I honestly don't have any, and as for who I spoke with, I don't want to put undue pressure on him either.  So, there we are... If we can keep 8bit on the exchanges (daily volume over .4 btc generally speaking), there will be something in the works fairly soon'ish...

Which, makes 0.00003500'ish quite a great deal, assuming we have faith in this mystery...

Personally, I'm still quite rich in 8bit, still staking, and still running masternodes.  Oh, and still running the faucet for you all as well. Wink

Good news.  I still have my stash. 

INSERT COIN
Yep me too. Thanks, How is the faucet doing. Are we ok on coins? Do we need some donations?
Activity: 126

I do not have any specific information, but the gist of an important behind the scenes conversation I had with someone important to this effort is that there will be something coming in a month'ish.  I'm really sorry for not giving specifics, but I honestly don't have any, and as for who I spoke with, I don't want to put undue pressure on him either.  So, there we are... If we can keep 8bit on the exchanges (daily volume over .4 btc generally speaking), there will be something in the works fairly soon'ish...

Which, makes 0.00003500'ish quite a great deal, assuming we have faith in this mystery...

Personally, I'm still quite rich in 8bit, still staking, and still running masternodes.  Oh, and still running the faucet for you all as well. Wink

Good news.  I still have my stash. 

INSERT COIN
legendary
after transferring coin into wallet, the wallet takes times confirming before the coin can be resused.  how many confirms before qt wallet can spend the coins it received?

after catching a reward, qt wallet takes time confirming before coins can be used.  how many confirms before being able to use rewarded coins?  ty
I think it needs 251.

One confirmation is enough to spend received coins. You need 250/251 confirmations to make generated (PoS/MN) coins spendable (immature->generated).

Any news? Thoughts ?
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

I think it needs 251.

legendary

I think it needs 251.

legendary
Hi 23Skidoo team,  i was getting specs for each coin.

1. confirms received?
2. confirms reward?
3. average reward?
4.  max coin cap?
1. What do you mean?
2. What do you mean?
3. 0.88 (masternode part) + 0.32 (fixed PoS part) = 1.2 8BIT per block + tx fees (0.001 8BIT per kB)
4. There's no cap.

Staking and masternodes are working great. Any thoughts for the future...?
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

1. confirms received?
2. confirms reward?
3. average reward?
4.  max coin cap?
1. What do you mean?
2. What do you mean?
3. 0.88 (masternode part) + 0.32 (fixed PoS part) = 1.2 8BIT per block + tx fees (0.001 8BIT per kB)
4. There's no cap.
legendary

1. confirms received?
2. confirms reward?
3. average reward?
4.  max coin cap?
Not sure what you are looking for. Most of those questions are a little vague, but if you had some specifics,you could ask 8bit party he might know.

1. confirms received?
2. confirms reward?
3. average reward?
4.  max coin cap?
legendary

Thanks for the answer.
8 bits.
A good project.
I am glad to be in the community.
We could use some volume....I usually try to run some through every three days. Could use some help at times ....
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014

Thanks for the answer.
8 bits.
A good project.
I am glad to be in the community.
Activity: 164
find / -name base -exec chown -R us

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Jump to: