Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 109. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
I don't care about the value... I just want to see development resume.  

This coin has been stagnant for weeks now.

Offer you have shown is an opportunity to exit (to BCR then to BTC), new development is just an option. Everyone here can buy BCR anytime without looking back at 8BIT... So if you believe BCR is a good investment you should buy BCR. Otherwise if you swap your 8BIT to BCR you will dump those BCR (to BTC) immediately. That's obvious. If any development will happen, it will happen in BCR. So it's not a question of development resume or still being stagnant, it's a question of still being stagnant or end of life of this (8BIT) coin. As you are one of creators of the state we are at this moment your answer will be extremely precious. Share it with us. Thanks!

+100%

Swapping 8BIT to BCR just means killing the 8BIT project. All you get from it - opportunity to get your money back and forget about this small 8bit adventure. If you like BCR, buy BCR. Many people are here because they like the brand, 8BIT games, and their old memories from childhood connected with everything 8bit. That's why this coin still has a community. BCR has none of this, its just another coin, which sure has something to offer, but that has no connection to 8BIT.

Another question is - what other options/offers do he have..? 8bit-party is still here, and he is the right person to run this project... Does it mean something..?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Offer you have shown is an opportunity to exit (to BCR then to BTC), new development is just an option. Everyone here can buy BCR anytime without looking back at 8BIT... So if you believe BCR is a good investment you should buy BCR. Otherwise if you swap your 8BIT to BCR you will dump those BCR (to BTC) immediately. That's obvious. If any development will happen, it will happen in BCR. So it's not a question of development resume or still being stagnant, it's a question of still being stagnant or end of life of this (8BIT) coin. As you are one of creators of the state we are at this moment your answer will be extremely precious. Share it with us. Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1274

Activity: 501
Merit: 503
I would be open for a swap to a totally new coin or a swap with value close to .00005000 per coin to get a dev. I am not one to dump on the market. These coins are only hobby not a source of income for me.  I usually keep most 95% in btc and the rest in altcoins to keep me from getting bored.

We all have different motivations,  you are optimistic though  Wink

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
As I understand it, bitcreditscc made a generous offer to absorb this coin and others into his system. Considering that you want masternodes (we call our basenodes) and a dev who actually produces things, i'd encourage you to talk to him again and find out if it's still open.

What are you talking about? Could you please elaborate it?

Sent you a PM
Maybe I should elaborate. I would like a swap with our own coin. The problem I have with a swap for bitcredits coin: price,name change, gaming tournaments lost, etc...I am  sure there are more. it might be a safe way out of our predicament but playing is safe is boring. Oh,and yes, it was very nice of bitcredits to offer to help.

I don't think the dev is going to kill off those ideas, but you's have to hear from him. Did you ever hear about Gamecoin? How did that work out? Have you heard of *coin ? How did those work out? The moment a fledgling project like this losses it's dev, it's headed for the graveyard. The final result will likely be a slow painful death with occasional thread bumps from bagholders, and he knows it :-

I'm spreading the word about your offer to absorb coins among the ones i once had interest in. Is the offer still open?

I do want to bring in more people but ones i studied seemed full of trolls and get rich quick characters, not at all suited to the way we do things here. The offer is still open but  most of them will hold till it completely dies, hoping and wishing for a pump on their abandoned projects. Taking people that desperate for quick profit may end up being a total disaster. Getting them to abandon ship will be tough for you. You can start a vote on the issue.

If some capable dev came along, they'd likely start afresh on a new coin rather than use this one.....and thus i have said enough, if you can't take a cue from the thousands of projects dead in the water due to the same shenanigans that happened here, then it's a lost cause. I liked this idea, but luckily got out quick, seems now my choice wasn't so bad after all.
I would be open for a swap to a totally new coin or a swap with value close to .00005000 per coin to get a dev. I am not one to dump on the market. These coins are only hobby not a source of income for me.  I usually keep most 95% in btc and the rest in altcoins to keep me from getting bored.
As I understand it, bitcreditscc made a generous offer to absorb this coin and others into his system. Considering that you want masternodes (we call our basenodes) and a dev who actually produces things, i'd encourage you to talk to him again and find out if it's still open.

Sent you a PM
Maybe I should elaborate. I would like a swap with our own coin. The problem I have with a swap for bitcredits coin: price,name change, gaming tournaments lost, etc...I am  sure there are more. it might be a safe way out of our predicament but playing is safe is boring. Oh,and yes, it was very nice of bitcredits to offer to help.

I don't think the dev is going to kill off those ideas, but you's have to hear from him. Did you ever hear about Gamecoin? How did that work out? Have you heard of *coin ? How did those work out? The moment a fledgling project like this losses it's dev, it's headed for the graveyard. The final result will likely be a slow painful death with occasional thread bumps from bagholders, and he knows it :-

I'm spreading the word about your offer to absorb coins among the ones i once had interest in. Is the offer still open?

I do want to bring in more people but ones i studied seemed full of trolls and get rich quick characters, not at all suited to the way we do things here. The offer is still open but  most of them will hold till it completely dies, hoping and wishing for a pump on their abandoned projects. Taking people that desperate for quick profit may end up being a total disaster. Getting them to abandon ship will be tough for you. You can start a vote on the issue.

If some capable dev came along, they'd likely start afresh on a new coin rather than use this one.....and thus i have said enough, if you can't take a cue from the thousands of projects dead in the water due to the same shenanigans that happened here, then it's a lost cause. I liked this idea, but luckily got out quick, seems now my choice wasn't so bad after all.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Maybe I should elaborate. I would like a swap with our own coin. The problem I have with a swap for bitcredits coin: price,name change, gaming tournaments lost, etc...I am  sure there are more. it might be a safe way out of our predicament but playing is safe is boring. Oh,and yes, it was very nice of bitcredits to offer to help.

What swap rate we can get? I guess it's a key point here.
legendary

Sent you a PM
legendary

Sent you a PM
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
still no wallet on Cryptsy (no D / W possible) Huh But trading ok Huh
Good luck to 8Bit community!
what's happening guys?  Is it working yet?  Angry
Nothing yet...

swap..................................?
Swap would be great if we can get a swap with a coin that has masternodes or something that we can use for gaming tournaments.

100% agreed

Doesn't this offer mean losing the brand of 8bit, and in general losing the identity of the coin..?

I don't think there is a better option on the table.

What's a name without a working product ? .....nothing

legendary
Nothing yet...

Swap would be great if we can get a swap with a coin that has masternodes or something that we can use for gaming tournaments.

100% agreed

Doesn't this offer mean losing the brand of 8bit, and in general losing the identity of the coin..?

I don't think there is a better option on the table.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Nothing yet...

100% agreed

legendary
what's happening guys?  Is it working yet?  Angry
Nothing yet...

100% agreed
Nothing yet...

legendary
Nothing yet...

legendary
Activity: 910
Nothing yet...

legendary
Nothing yet...
Activity: 126