Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 113. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Still syncing blockchain from scratch, orphans madness. However, seems like  I know what causes them. Finally.

i had same issue, tons of them..
not anymore

Sounds like a excerpt from a TV commercial..  Grin Selling something..?

still here..
how about this.. you did not ever know  that you need one of these.. price only..
order now and you will get this and that
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Still syncing blockchain from scratch, orphans madness. However, seems like  I know what causes them. Finally.

Sounds promising Smiley. It is unusually silent here.. Did you have any contact with our other Devs lately..? I would really like you to look into what they are working on... Would be great if you could work together....
legendary

not anymore

Sounds like a excerpt from a TV commercial..  Grin Selling something..?
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Still here? Looking for something?

legendary
Activity: 910
Still syncing blockchain from scratch, orphans madness. However, seems like  I know what causes them. Finally.

not anymore
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Still syncing blockchain from scratch, orphans madness. However, seems like  I know what causes them. Finally.

legendary
Hello, due to maintenance, alt-website and block explorer will be down today for few hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Those turned to be pretty long few hours  Grin. It is still down now... Hope the maintenance is going well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
thank i may have give me a few mins thanks guys
That was a long few minutes. Hope you figured it out.

Any news
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
thank i may have give me a few mins thanks guys
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
find / -name base -exec chown -R us
qt keeps telling me to set masternode=1 in configuration but it is set can anyone help me please

As others said before me, the contents of your 8bit.conf file would be really helpful. (I'd edit out specific keys and such)

Also, (from a terminal or from the debug console in the qt app) can you run "masternode debug"? (in linux it would be "/path/to/8bitd masternode debug")
legendary
Activity: 1274
qt keeps telling me to set masternode=1 in configuration but it is set can anyone help me please

A lot of people here would be willing to help you out...but we definitely need more information.  

Post the contents of your config file.  Are you on a VPS?  Do you have the correct public IP?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

More details please. How do you start your MN?
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
legendary
Hello, due to maintenance, alt-website and block explorer will be down today for few hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Ok. Just post when it goes back up. Thanks for working on it.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

legendary
Everyone listen.

I have direct contact with Bitcredits via Skype and other means.

I have told him I have updated the code and whatever changes he has done to basically clone the current code with my changes and apply/merge his.

He will get back to me. He is really busy at the moment.

Everyone relax and just hold fire.
Holding...Thanks for your help....
legendary
Activity: 1274
Everyone listen.

I have told him I have updated the code and whatever changes he has done to basically clone the current code with my changes and apply/merge his.

Aye Aye Captain
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
CTO - Silk Network
Everyone listen.

legendary
Without delving into why it happens, one thing I noticed upon receiving the 500 8BIT is that my wallet staked the coins without being encrypted or unlocked for staking.
whats the plan...Maybe we should look into a coin swap.

I'm pretty sure Bitcreditscc put hours in to revamping our code.  

I think we should switch to it and see what problems remain.

IMO think should test it, if still sync speed problem, just do a coin swap to fork of that code, or SLievensDRKSLK's code, or LimXDev offered a code solution too.

i'm just online to return some donations i received which I did now, so going offline to take a break from BCT and focus on game development.  

Thanks for the supportive messages, if 8BIT takes off now I may come back to do an 8BIT game integration which is what i wanted to do in the first place Cheesy

Good Luck! Cheesy

Tinkles
Lets give it a try.  Thanks for all your help. Stay positive and hope to see you back soon. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Without delving into why it happens, one thing I noticed upon receiving the 500 8BIT is that my wallet staked the coins without being encrypted or unlocked for staking.
whats the plan...Maybe we should look into a coin swap.

I'm pretty sure Bitcreditscc put hours in to revamping our code.  

I think we should switch to it and see what problems remain.

IMO think should test it, if still sync speed problem, just do a coin swap to fork of that code, or SLievensDRKSLK's code, or LimXDev offered a code solution too.

i'm just online to return some donations i received which I did now, so going offline to take a break from BCT and focus on game development.  

Thanks for the supportive messages, if 8BIT takes off now I may come back to do an 8BIT game integration which is what i wanted to do in the first place Cheesy

Good Luck! Cheesy

Tinkles
Jump to: