Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 111. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 910

I would very much like 8-bit-Party to come back and own this coin. Please and Thank you!
I would like someone to come and do something. I have 8 bit ready to pass out to a dev. I am sure we can come up with a package that would give a dev. a lot of 8 bit and a little btc for work done.

Hi

and there in lies the problem, this project is huge and honestly the amount of work that needs doing is worth aa hell of a lot more that i think most people would reasonably offer. If 8Bit is going to go it alone you need a dev motivated by something other than money, even if you guys find someone who isn't tip-top, they are ore likely to produce results than others, and less likely to run with the money. Take your time and find someone who will stay and if they need tips and pointers, i'll happily oblige.
i agree
"the amount of work that needs doing is worth a hell of a lot more that i think most people would reasonably offer"
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

I would very much like 8-bit-Party to come back and own this coin. Please and Thank you!
I would like someone to come and do something. I have 8 bit ready to pass out to a dev. I am sure we can come up with a package that would give a dev. a lot of 8 bit and a little btc for work done.

Hi

and there in lies the problem, this project is huge and honestly the amount of work that needs doing is worth aa hell of a lot more that i think most people would reasonably offer. If 8Bit is going to go it alone you need a dev motivated by something other than money, even if you guys find someone who isn't tip-top, they are ore likely to produce results than others, and less likely to run with the money. Take your time and find someone who will stay and if they need tips and pointers, i'll happily oblige.
legendary
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
find / -name base -exec chown -R us
If bitcredits can demonstrate his idea, working, and getting ready to launch loudly and publicly, I might be in favor of this coin swap idea.
BUT, as things stand today, bitcredits has seen some pretty hard times, and I don't know that I want to swap a coin traded on cryptsy (although, admittedly, they have a broken wallet currently, anyone heard anything there?), at .0002x per coin (300k'ish cap) for one not listed on cryptsy, trading at .000005x  per coin (6mil'ish cap).  Now, I'm not saying the proposal isn't fair, I'm assuming the exchange rate would be at BTC value or USD value, and exchanges included in the process so that a last minute selling of shrinking coin supply can be accounted for fairly.

Please, understand, I'm NOT bagging on BCR, there is great potential there, just as here... But, I'm saying realistically, without some kind of "killer app", which bitcreditscc IS absolutely proposing with his coin, but, actually being done, working, and with some good buzz around it (launched games, market places, developer buzz beyond bitcreditscc and the coin itself (ecosystem), etc. etc.), there are some serious questions about the long term respective value for BCR vs. 8BIT as an independent project with similar goals.  I do like bitcreditscc's idea's quite a bit, but I need to see something concrete before I go supporting a headlong run with my investment in hand into another community.

Hell, I've got ideas for half a dozen good coins, and no current C skills.  If I got you all on board with a hypothetical "zuckcoin", there'd be no future in it without a much larger community.  And while BCR has a dev, they have other problems, and 8BIT is still worth something on the market.  I need to see MUCH more than a good looking idea, from a dev with a lot to gain from the influx of the raw BTC value of cashing 8BIT's entire market share into BCR.

My .02, plink, plink.
legendary
and just to say:
bitcredits is a good dev,but he sometimes overlooks simple mistakes.
co operation is what we all need
So ...what is next.....
legendary
and just to say:
bitcredits is a good dev,but he sometimes overlooks simple mistakes.
co operation is what we all need
legendary
any new fights or ideas here?
i still think we need to get the wallet running better. This way, new investors wont have so much trouble getting a wallet to work properly. Maybe a new thread with some updated information. What happened to the 8 bit logo?(on the thread)

there is one possible code out there
but i havent tested it yet.
bitcredits source that he posted is not that one.
i will help if i found loop holes.
still 8-bit hates me..
maybe that i will work on master code;
then i will share it

for now it seems that i will postpone master work to better time
actions to fix it will need more time than i have.
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
i still think we need to get the wallet running better. This way, new investors wont have so much trouble getting a wallet to work properly. Maybe a new thread with some updated information. What happened to the 8 bit logo?(on the thread)

That was a travesty of cisahasa question.

cisahasa if you have something to offer, go ahead, people wait for it. Noone gonna beg you please please tell us what you can do for us.

BTW I have enabled showing details of all addresses (no matter how many tx are associated with them). The only limitation is that only last 2K tx are shown. Therefore /BALANCE- API is no longer required to use, although it's much faster.
legendary
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
find / -name base -exec chown -R us
Hello. Unofficial website is back. Block explorer is refreshing database, it will be up within 45 minutes. Tommorow (UTC) I will refresh rich list and distribution and prolly re-enable their automatic refresh.

Very nice indeed...
thanks.
legendary
Hello. Unofficial website is back. Block explorer is refreshing database, it will be up within 45 minutes. Tommorow (UTC) I will refresh rich list and distribution and prolly re-enable their automatic refresh.

Cool, thanks for the heads up
Looks good thanks....
legendary
Activity: 1274

Cool, thanks for the heads up
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Jump to: