Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 17. (Read 379544 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Correct.
Or enter the address in the explorer.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
I have one wallet controlling multiple masternodes.
Can I use this wallet for staking as well or do I need a separate wallet for staking?

Do you use that wallet only for controlling masternodes (start/stop etc), or also for running them? In other words, do all your masternodes use a single (the same) datadir, and do you run just single instance of 8bitd daemon opening multiple TCP ports (one per MN)?

On the vps they have their own datadir. Up untill now the local wallets had their own datadir as well. As that uses too much resources I compiled a wallet that can control multiple masternodes from one wallet.
I have to see if it works as expected because I set it up yesterday for one wallet to test. Did not receive rewards yet. If it works I'm going to control the other wallets on the vps from the same local wallet

Ok, thanks for clearing this up! I was wondering if there is a way to run multiple masternodes using just a single hot wallet. I was trying to figure that out few years back and found it is impossible, so your previous message confused me a bit.

The setup you have now - multiple hot wallets for MN (with 0 coins sitting there), and a single cold wallet (with all the coins) controlling the MNs - is exactly what I was using back then - and it worked perfectly, so yours should work too if everything is correct.

How to see from which hot wallet the rewards are coming? All incoming rewards have the same name so how can I see that all MN's are paying rewards?

Well, as far as I remember, the rewards are payed to the masternode collateral address. So you could check your masternode collateral address balances, and see if they are bigger than 112, and by how much...
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
I have one wallet controlling multiple masternodes.
Can I use this wallet for staking as well or do I need a separate wallet for staking?

Do you use that wallet only for controlling masternodes (start/stop etc), or also for running them? In other words, do all your masternodes use a single (the same) datadir, and do you run just single instance of 8bitd daemon opening multiple TCP ports (one per MN)?

On the vps they have their own datadir. Up untill now the local wallets had their own datadir as well. As that uses too much resources I compiled a wallet that can control multiple masternodes from one wallet.
I have to see if it works as expected because I set it up yesterday for one wallet to test. Did not receive rewards yet. If it works I'm going to control the other wallets on the vps from the same local wallet

Ok, thanks for clearing this up! I was wondering if there is a way to run multiple masternodes using just a single hot wallet. I was trying to figure that out few years back and found it is impossible, so your previous message confused me a bit.

The setup you have now - multiple hot wallets for MN (with 0 coins sitting there), and a single cold wallet (with all the coins) controlling the MNs - is exactly what I was using back then - and it worked perfectly, so yours should work too if everything is correct.

How to see from which hot wallet the rewards are coming? All incoming rewards have the same name so how can I see that all MN's are paying rewards?
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Price is decent for selling Smiley
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
there is nothing going on herre,
have been holding my 8BIT for almost a year now if i remember correctly, and still nothing not hardfork no updated wallet.
as i said before i'm a windows guy and i need to run my MNs.
Activity: 75
Merit: 5
I have one controlling wallet for multiple masternodes.
How do I know all masternodes are running?
The only thing I see is incoming rewards but how to tell from which masternode they come?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Why isnt the mysterious dev come here to speak about developpement progress?

Where is the updated git with the work on new wallet?
hello
i want to create a MN for fun and knowledge

i can see it need 112 coin only 0.0001 Bitcoin ? its strange

Mn is working ? i dont see any post with reward

thanks for help a noob Mn guy

mn works great in linux, ubuntu preferably.
If you need help search in the previous pages or join discord
link to discord?

https://discord.gg/HEFCMvK
Activity: 29
hello

link to discord?
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
hello

Activity: 420
Merit: 31
hello

Question 4:
Finally, where do I have to send my 112 8bit coins ? On the last adr I get from command getnewaddress ? or On the last adr get by command getaccountaddress 0 ?
Does not matter, pick any of them.

Thanks !

Btw, what is the currently block ? I'm here : "blocks" : 1162001.

I found info here : http://explorer.8bit.trade/ (thx to discord)
Question 4:
Finally, where do I have to send my 112 8bit coins ? On the last adr I get from command getnewaddress ? or On the last adr get by command getaccountaddress 0 ?

Thanks !

Btw, what is the currently block ? I'm here : "blocks" : 1162001.
I have some masternodes but I realy wonder if the dev is still arround...

Even having a clean OP seems impossible.

So where is the dev?

do you know how to read ?
no

then learn so you can stop asking stupid stuff that you can answer yourself in like 5 mins reading since the answers you are looking for are in every fucking page in this thread.

oh wait i forgot....
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Question 4:
Hi guys,

I'm really new in masternode world. There is something that I don't understand, how addresses work ? I read that I have to send my 112 8bit to an address generated by following command :
Code:
8bitd -cli getnewaddress mn

When I redo this command it creates a new address. So what I understand is, it creates a new address each time I launch this command.

Question O:
Is this right ? (So what I understand is, it creates a new address each time I launch this command. )

Question 1:
Is there a way to list all created addresses ?

Question 2:
In a same time, I read that I have to send my 112 8bit to the address getting by the following command :
Code:
8bitd -cli getaccountaddress 0

And same for this, if I redo this command it creates a new one.

Question 3:
How is it possible ? I thought getaccountaddress is to get adr 0, so why is it a new adr each time I launched this command ?

Question 4:

Thanks in advance to a french newbie.
Activity: 70
hi, sorry for the noob question but what's a masternode? thanks in advance for your replies

So where is the dev?

no

So where is the dev?

So where is the dev?
Pages:
Jump to: