Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 35. (Read 379550 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
would be better to see a wallet that is working or do something dev

Elaborate please

windows wallet clearly has a problem. uses too many resources till it gets synced and when you finally get there is doesnt stay synced (orphans, loses the right chain? i dunno)
its stated many times at the last pages.

linux gui wallet is working fine but after a week or so if you restart the machine it doesnt start again (segmentation core dump something). apart from the correction that you have to do to the github code of the file rpcrawtransaction in order to successfully compile it.

linux cli wallet works perfect. (you have to correct github code of the file rpcrawtransaction in order to successfully compile)

For this coin, to be honest, I cannot really understand its goal and future.

Ok, let's ask a question, is there any bounty or airdrop program?

realy you have to ask that ?
maybe open your own topic since most people check page 1 for all info ? where is the roadmap or website twitter ? wallet dont work at all on windows
even when we add all sort of nodes still stay behind
do i need to say more ?
and yes i know my english is bad i try my best to explain

How is it related to the working block explorer? Why do you want to see ie twitter in place of block explorer?

fuck it i give up goodluck
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Elaborate please

windows wallet clearly has a problem. uses too many resources till it gets synced and when you finally get there is doesnt stay synced (orphans, loses the right chain? i dunno)

linux gui wallet is working fine but after a week or so if you restart the machine it doesnt start again (segmentation core dump something). apart from the correction that you have to do to the github code of the file rpcrawtransaction in order to successfully compile it.

linux cli wallet works perfect. (you have to correct github code of the file rpcrawtransaction in order to successfully compile)

maybe open your own topic since most people check page 1 for all info ? where is the roadmap or website twitter ? wallet dont work at all on windows
do i need to say more ?

How is it related to the working block explorer? Why do you want to see ie twitter in place of block explorer?

Elaborate please

do i need to say more ?
Activity: 457
Merit: 251

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

Elaborate please

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Elaborate please
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Im  running a few MN and want to take a look at 8BIT

Can someone post links for LINUX and WINDOWS wallets

thanks

at this rate the price will only go down and down
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
can one see this transaction?

0f1e4ed8ceb2f15f8fa96d8988a734df5db3318a050a3ad90ddd7e6e35a72381

Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
1 CPU to low for syncing(
Activity: 670
Merit: 130
Great, it means there is a single dominating chain. No forks! Cool

yes, but in debug.log i have some messages about ORPHAN BLOCKs, i guess its normal?

For 8bit chain its normal Smiley

This is strange coin, unique in many aspects... Those forks and multiple quirks make it fun to follow, though irritating sometimes, but addictive in general, if you get what I mean. Its addictiveness is similar to the addictiveness of Unix/Linux - you spend so much time learning it and trying to make it work, so at the end you love it just because of all that effort made by you Grin
Its funny this wallet works only for Linux users - because this coin is like Linux itself  Grin BTW, it offers a lot of opportunities to learn new things - for those who are willing to do so.
Those who are used to get things working by just couple of clicks (such as typical Windows/Mac users) have little chance here...

Well, maybe things will change when the dev updates the codebase, but as of now... I enjoy this quirky coin.

cant deny the feeling you describe. happy to see that 8bitparty is alive !
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
I am actually synced my qt wallet with the help of the latest zip so I did a withdrawal from crryptopia. Their web interface is telling me it's sent, but I didn't receive any yet. Are they on a fork?

edit:

getblockhash 1076346

->

ac44e8be715b2f2e1afc3f3d8929103127d9be6aacaa0824c26431e79d904db6
any one got a good working backup from a wallet that worked
mine keep on 30 hours behind
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
so this coin still on progress or already abandoned by the dev ?
never heard anything from the dev about development and a lot of problem happened with the chain.
it is getting more more complicated

We still work on loading existing chain into a completely new code base. This is non-trivial task though we see promising effects. However, being sick and tasting tons of antibiotics for few weeks does not speed things up either.

Hey man.  We appreciate the effort!  Btw, I have the 16bit.party domain if you ever want to make a 16bit coin.  Tongue
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I lost my mind don't know how many times already. This coin(wallets) can be pain in the ass.

good time to learn linux  Grin
Activity: 233
Andrius | Junior Business developer at Unboxed ICO

yes, but in debug.log i have some messages about ORPHAN BLOCKs, i guess its normal?

This is strange coin, unique in many aspects... Those forks and multiple quirks make it fun to follow, though irritating sometimes, but addictive in general, if you get what I mean. Its addictiveness is similar to the addictiveness of Unix/Linux - you spend so much time learning it and trying to make it work, so at the end you love it just because of all that effort made by you Grin
Its funny this wallet works only for Linux users - because this coin is like Linux itself  Grin BTW, it offers a lot of opportunities to learn new things - for those who are willing to do so.
Those who are used to get things working by just couple of clicks (such as typical Windows/Mac users) have little chance here...

Well, maybe things will change when the dev updates the codebase, but as of now... I enjoy this quirky coin.

I lost my mind don't know how many times already. This coin(wallets) can be pain in the ass.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Activity: 425
Merit: 250
Any news about the wallet update?
I have been holding my 8bit on cryptopia for a while now.
Talking about the windows wallet I'm not a Linux user.
Pages:
Jump to: