Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 73. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
And look at 8Bit Party now...just trolling everyone like a joke that he is.

You get what you pay for chumps.

You paid $0.00 - and got ZERO!

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
This coin is dead. Please nobody buy this. I personally lost a lot of money with this one and I don't want you to. Look, I'm using my real name. Jason Forish.    Loss $1,200 USD
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I aslo wait for more information from Dev but it seems Dev has not yet made any actions for this project.
this project was stuck quite long and it can not run smoothly nowadays.

With your expertise of my activities I strongly recommend participation in project full of promises people wanna hear, some ICO or premine scam should met those criteria  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This coins seems pretty dead for me and there is only 1 person that keeps saying the contrary. I've asked for slack invitation 1 month ago and got no response from "new dev". Even though he seems to have the time to reply like a jerk.

I aslo wait for more information from Dev but it seems Dev has not yet made any actions for this project.
this project was stuck quite long and it can not run smoothly nowadays.
Activity: 219
So is there a way to be able to synch the wallet?
Besides fresh bootstrap (orphan free), there will be a parsed blockchain available to download within next two days.

Parsed=analyze (a string or text) into logical syntactic components, typically in order to test conformability to a logical grammar.

How many days = 2 days ?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Now, you're just proving my point.
Who cares about the point from little liar? I don't as life is too short and there's too much work for the project to focus on little liars.

haha, you broke bro?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Who cares about the point from little liar? I don't as life is too short and there's too much work for the project to focus on little liars.
Activity: 83
This coins seems pretty dead for me and there is only 1 person that keeps saying the contrary. I've asked for slack invitation 1 month ago and got no response from "new dev". Even though he seems to have the time to reply like a jerk.
Interesting, so 2017-04-29 was 1 month ago?

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Interesting, so 2017-04-29 was 1 month ago?
Activity: 83
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
are masternodes already live? is there a roadmap for the next couple of weeks/months?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Love those pics, would also love to post some... however we have just switched into new codebase (so famous recently) so there's more anger than laugh, but I am pretty sure it's worthwhile.
Activity: 219
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Besides fresh bootstrap (orphan free), there will be a parsed blockchain available to download within next two days.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I haven't been in the game long enough to confidently tell you if this coin is good or not.

But i can tell you that I was never added to the slack, publicly spoke out about not being added to the slack even though the new dev has been online and have YET to be added to the slack after pm'ing him, asking in this thread AND him chiming in to apologize for being MIA last few days.

I have sold all my shares of 8-bit and have moved on.

Goodluck to the dev if he is in fact hard at work, I'm out

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
www.pumpmycoin.com

Dear 8BIT Community,

Your Coin Has achieved the 22th place among other 50 Coins with (62 Votes) in our public votes with your great efforts, now its nominated to our official private members Election to choose the next coin to pump after 11 days
You can support your coin by participating in our private elections among another 3700 members from here

Private Elections https://goo.gl/d6vk2d

sincerely
PumpMyCoin Team
We Pump But Never Dump
www.PumpMycoin.com

Activity: 734
Merit: 500
is there development??
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I haven't been in the game long enough to confidently tell you if this coin is good or not.

But i can tell you that I was never added to the slack, publicly spoke out about not being added to the slack even though the new dev has been online and have YET to be added to the slack after pm'ing him, asking in this thread AND him chiming in to apologize for being MIA last few days.

I have sold all my shares of 8-bit and have moved on.

Goodluck to the dev if he is in fact hard at work, I'm out
Pages:
Jump to: