Pages:
Author

Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4] - page 94. (Read 379550 times)

legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
  • make sure you have called make clean / removed obj/ contents
  • make sure you use correct 8bit head, I recommend bcf2b5f

Thanks - that worked.
had to roll back secp256k1 and 8bit, and copy a few files:
cp /usr/local/lib/libsecp256k1.* /usr/lib
cd src
mkdir obj
cp crypto obj/crypto -rR  (for file obj/crypto/hmac_sha256.d: No such file or directory)

Now I can add 8bit to my altcoinwarz.com site
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
What happen to 8bit coins when they are transferred from one exchange to another if there is no explorer to trace the transaction?

Block explorer (this or that) will be available soon. Provide your txid I can check if it's visible in the chain.

Any news on this? Need the block explorer to check where my transaction is.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
find / -name base -exec chown -R us
So, just checking in folks... Sorry, I've seemingly vanished, but life doesn't play well with peoples hobbies sometimes...

Anyway, I have been somewhat productive as far as 8bit goes as of late... As evidenced here http://8bitcoin.netspecto.com

Please take a look, obviously it has a ways to go, things like the block explorer, bounties page, and getting started documentation have yet to be built... BUT, I do feel I have a decent framework in place. Somewhere we can point new users, and somewhere to center our efforts. What I'd love to see at this point from you all is suggestions, and help writing some of this content... (Also, if anyone has the mac version of the wallet, that would be AWESOME!) So, if you've got some great ideas as to how to better attract new users, or additions and/or corrections to the existing text... (additions would be nice, admittedly there's not a ton of content there yet) please, let me have 'em!!

Lastly, I do believe we need some new addnode entries, my wallets have all forked and are rebuilding (including the faucet).  All on different forks too! So, instead of seeing 8 or 10 connections, they see 1 or 2, and the number of masternodes I'm seeing have also seriously shrunk, and the faucet's wallet is even on a VPS (as opposed to stuff in my house)... 8-bit-party, pretty please, can we have a conversation (I've PM'd you this) about how that should be working for all of us. Smiley

Anyway, what do you all think of the website?  I'll get an explorer working on it fairly shortly, and I'd still like to build a method for collecting donations for bounties, and rewarding those who achieve those goals... Where can we go from here?

PS - This is a "responsive" web site, meaning it'll also look good on your phones... It is 2016, even if our coin is retro branded. ;p
Activity: 226
Thanks for the info, I will be sure to let them know.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Looks like they are on the wrong fork (we had a fork in the past quite long time ago and looks like they stayed there). Once they resync to the right chain, your coins should be credited eventually.
That address came from Cryptopia, and they are clueless over there and have not resolved the issue, saying there is no block explorer to verify or find the transaction. And the wallet on my account for 8bit says address COMING SOON, wtf is that? Why issue an address if they arent connected?
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
08/08/2016   8BIT   499.99800000   Completed

Address: 8TcoFaB1VzPw5r8fuyeRcAYdhzg5TMPKvz
    TxId: fa315882d5ba98a0deffe15ccacf269644d7c4872aaa07dde434fd1ab6968e8f

This is a valid transaction on the valid chain. Bittrex is on valid chain as well. On which exchanges have you attempted to transfer coins?
08/08/2016   8BIT   499.99800000   Completed

Address: 8TcoFaB1VzPw5r8fuyeRcAYdhzg5TMPKvz
    TxId: fa315882d5ba98a0deffe15ccacf269644d7c4872aaa07dde434fd1ab6968e8f
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
What happen to 8bit coins when they are transferred from one exchange to another if there is no explorer to trace the transaction?

Block explorer (this or that) will be available soon. Provide your txid I can check if it's visible in the chain.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Is the website back up? Does the block explorer work? ps..Thanks 8bit....

I read that allZuckedUp will run a new one. I don't want to sabotage his action so let's give him a bit more time, eventually I will bring back mine if he fail.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
Where is 8bit wallet? I want to download 8BIT wallet for windows 64bit.
the download link is dead
Thank you

Yep! It's been up and working for a few days.. the Windows wallet can be downloaded from http://8bit.netspecto.com/downloads/8bit-qt-2.1-win.zip

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Is the website back up? Does the block explorer work? ps..Thanks 8bit....
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Thank you

Yep! It's been up and working for a few days.. the Windows wallet can be downloaded from http://8bit.netspecto.com/downloads/8bit-qt-2.1-win.zip
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

Thank you
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039
does this ring any bells
key.cpp:730:69: error: ‘class {anonymous}::CSecp256k1Init’ has no member named ‘ctx’

ubuntu server 32bit

I tried rolling secp256k1 back:
git clone https://github.com/bitcoin/secp256k1
cd secp256k1
git reset a0d3b8
git add .
git reset --hard
./autogen.sh
./configure
make
sudo make install
cd ..
sudo ldconfig

didn't help.
any ideas on getting the 8bitd to compile ??
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
are the rumors true about polo add this week? hmmm
Pages:
Jump to: