Pages:
Author

Topic: (9+ BTC paid) LongTermPaying.com - Unique 114% Return with Automatic Withdrawals - page 3. (Read 7169 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
It's another Ponzi system, will run out and scam sooner or later

Like thousands of programs before this..

Yep scam....... Was it worth for a lousy 4btc???  Huh Huh

According to badbitcoin.org they are regulars and this site has only been up a few days and its already been on badbc for couple of days/
Activity: 11
Are we scammed ? Huh

if no development after 24 hours, i think we are Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 18
I just deposit 0.008 btc by given bitcoin wallet of the site and my deposit still finalizing for two days now, admin ?
you deposit when the site broken and everyone waiting for payment.
bad timing
too bad for me another donation of bitcoin from me  Cry
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I just deposit 0.008 btc by given bitcoin wallet of the site and my deposit still finalizing for two days now, admin ?
you deposit when the site broken and everyone waiting for payment.
bad timing
Just Biting my nails..
I almost risked my 0.04 Btc here Lets See Next..
Hope they just dont pack up! :-(
Activity: 18
Activity: 11
We do apologize for the hold up as we situated a lot of things and also studied and fixed the main problem with our automatic withdrawals being rejected and removed from the Blockchain which is utterly a big issues for us!

Last night our website went down for about an hour and our hosting service finally told us what caused this issue which was a DDoS attack on the server. They have fixed the issue and one would think that by our own protection, this could have saved us but not when your main hosting server is hit at whole.

Here is their e-mail sent back to us of the attack they had to resolve which lead to us getting more hosting time.

http://oi60.tinypic.com/1z2hlzs.jpg

We are still taking care of all rejected transactions and we are reviewing through all sent transactions in the past 48 hours and reseeding any that was rejected through various wallets. We had to also pause on withdrawals until miners confirmed most unconfirmed transactions which has utterly took at complete 24 hours to confirm making it hard to use new deposits as funds for withdrawals.

Things will indeed return to normal after these past 72 hours with issues outside of our reach. Smiley Smiley

Any support tickets should be answered and withdrawals resent by tonight! Smiley

Thank you all for your patience!

i have rejected transactions and it is almost 24 hours when i send message to support. when can i get reply?
Activity: 42
This Project looks like a very unsafe place to deposit.
right now it is extremely unsafe.... i do not recommend investing.

Yes we suggest OURSELVES to await for our update on when to continue as we fix some issues. Thank you all for your patience with us. Smiley
We have many transactions that needs to be resolved and emails to attend too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
right now it is extremely unsafe.... i do not recommend investing.
We do apologize for the hold up as we situated a lot of things and also studied and fixed the main problem with our automatic withdrawals being rejected and removed from the Blockchain which is utterly a big issues for us!

Last night our website went down for about an hour and our hosting service finally told us what caused this issue which was a DDoS attack on the server. They have fixed the issue and one would think that by our own protection, this could have saved us but not when your main hosting server is hit at whole.

Here is their e-mail sent back to us of the attack they had to resolve which lead to us getting more hosting time.

We are still taking care of all rejected transactions and we are reviewing through all sent transactions in the past 48 hours and reseeding any that was rejected through various wallets. We had to also pause on withdrawals until miners confirmed most unconfirmed transactions which has utterly took at complete 24 hours to confirm making it hard to use new deposits as funds for withdrawals.

Things will indeed return to normal after these past 72 hours with issues outside of our reach. Smiley Smiley

Any support tickets should be answered and withdrawals resent by tonight! Smiley

Thank you all for your patience!
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
site is back online..
When will i get my payments which were rejected by blockchain ?
Activity: 350

Currently there is nothing we can do until our server is back up and running we are awaiting response and will be having a word with them about this to see why it happen, especially during our peak time and other issues happening.

Here is proof of there issue at Dotblock.com to show this is a global issue on their server now.

Thank you all for again your patience. Smiley

I assure you things will indeed return back to normal just as it was on October 9th. Smiley Smiley Smiley

I hope that it will be like that.

Currently there is nothing we can do until our server is back up and running we are awaiting response and will be having a word with them about this to see why it happen, especially during our peak time and other issues happening.

Here is proof of there issue at Dotblock.com to show this is a global issue on their server now.

Thank you all for again your patience. Smiley

I assure you things will indeed return back to normal just as it was on October 9th. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Hope longtermpaying really stays long..
And read your inbox pls donot ignore
We are  not offline nor a SCAM!!! Our web hosting server http://Dotblock.com is OFFLINE coincidentally when we most need it our WEB HOSTING COMPANY IS DOWN!!!

Please check here:
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/dotblock.com.html

This has caused us to now become inferior with them and will be asking them what is happening as Dotblock is one of the top and most popular web hosting servers online.

You can just quickly fix any mistakes and then everything will be fine.
We are  not offline nor a SCAM!!! Our web hosting server http://Dotblock.com is OFFLINE coincidentally when we most need it our WEB HOSTING COMPANY IS DOWN!!!

Please check here:
http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/dotblock.com.html

This has caused us to now become inferior with them and will be asking them what is happening as Dotblock is one of the top and most popular web hosting servers online.
looks like its really shorttermpaying.com ... time for ...........

BATTLE SHEEP Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
looks like its really shorttermpaying.com ... time for ...........

Pages:
Jump to: