Pages:
Author

Topic: (9+ BTC paid) LongTermPaying.com - Unique 114% Return with Automatic Withdrawals - page 9. (Read 7170 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
My deposit is not displayed on the site - https://blockchain.info/ru/tx/9ae00d84c9dd6380356291090e998247de03bbc26b600348293dcebca8b7fe4d

My address for payments  1CHBorfA3vzMx5zsfwmBFGU5TzEfp36jCU
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Our Risk and Fraud Protection

No other business online provides such degree to handle and protect our clients and their deposits by offering full risk and fraud protection. Our risk and fraud protection gives our members a peace of mind by providing them with automatic features of their bitcoin deposits back during partial accruals along with transaction management of sent bitcoins with live transaction verification by our clients themselves.

Our complete goal is to show we are a honest team behind LongTermPaying with long-term indeed in mind the whole way. As all and any investment business is a risk, our platform offers the benefits of 100% fraud and risk protection that is implemented in our client's back-office for your trust and for you to always have your bitcoins deposits in reverse mode. Smiley

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Paying!

Already got 50%  principal back.

Stats:

Its says they are single line matrix so i think you will be paid 114% when the total new investment will be enough to pay that amount. If you invest early there is chance of getting your ROI fast because all of the new investor money will be yours. But i will take this risk for now, i have lots of bitter experience with this matrix things.

Yes LongTermPaying is a single-line unique paying matrix so the faster you join, THE FASTER YOU CAN EARN. The best thing about this is that there is no risk as all deposits receive back AUTOMATIC WITHDRAWALS meaning everyone earns with no time wasted. Smiley Smiley

This is the way things should be as allowing people to wait or even the benefit of requesting manual withdrawals is when thing can become an issue. Over the next weeks many will have joined LongTermPaying turning their small deposits back along into profit earnings plus LONG TERM! Smiley Smiley

Just trust and give it a try guys! You WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Its says they are single line matrix so i think you will be paid 114% when the total new investment will be enough to pay that amount. If you invest early there is chance of getting your ROI fast because all of the new investor money will be yours. But i will take this risk for now, i have lots of bitter experience with this matrix things.
So another new program..
In how long period the investor get his 114% return, that is not mentioned here nor in the site, how much we have to wait till making this profit ?

Edit : i just read this in the FAQ
"There is no set time to when you will earn, but earning here is faster than most online businesses to date."

So you invest, and wait unknown period, maybe weeks, months, or even years lol to get your capital back

You could receive your full 114% plus an automatic withdrawal in just minutes, hours or days after your deposits, it's really that advanced at LongTermPaying.

Our system can pay you out fast in just minutes to days depending on new deposits. The most coolest program to ever hit the web with long-term for sure in mind!

Just call it a ponzi then since you are snow-balling deposits. sheesh ..

LongTermPaying is 100% better than others as you DO NOT HAVE TO WAIT DAYS OR WEEKS to get your earnings back which is more risky! Our ultimate dedication is getting back our members their bitcoin investments as fast as possible and there is nothing wrong with paying back members accruals of their deposits until they reason full 114%. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
So another new program..
In how long period the investor get his 114% return, that is not mentioned here nor in the site, how much we have to wait till making this profit ?

"There is no set time to when you will earn, but earning here is faster than most online businesses to date."

So you invest, and wait unknown period, maybe weeks, months, or even years lol to get your capital back

You could receive your full 114% plus an automatic withdrawal in just minutes, hours or days after your deposits, it's really that advanced at LongTermPaying.

Our system can pay you out fast in just minutes to days depending on new deposits. The most coolest program to ever hit the web with long-term for sure in mind!

Just call it a ponzi then since you are snow-balling deposits. sheesh ..
So another new program..

Welcome all to LongTermPaying the most advance and soon popular online business for your bitcoin investments (and soon advertisement campaigns). LongTermPaying will last for many years surpassing 2016 to be still automatically paying our clients and more. There are many reasons to why you should join now and FAST along with our top feature of automatic withdrawals fast without waiting weeks to months.

100% Website Security

Our system also has 100% top-security to protect our client's bitcoins and accounts. We have added SSL security with DDOS protection along wtih virus scanning of our system with the top virus protector. As we are still new, we will begin implementing more advance controls for our business. No need to worry about any hackers or cheaters with our full security monitoring with one-click backups and more.

Advanced and Full Security Working Application

Never ever worry about our system having any issues as we support double backups plus our system has security measures to prevent any issues caused in our databases or on our website. Our full advance software and high security will continue to keep LongTermPaying on top of it's service!

NO RIDICULOUS HYIP RETURNS RESULTING IN FAST FAILURE!

The most honest and important reason to join LongTermPaying is because not only does our name, but our complete earning and payout process speaks highly of itself also. We offer 114% return on each bitcoin investment which will become massive to your earnings once you begin to deposit multiple bitcoin transactions with us. We hope all see with LongTermPaying that we will help eliminate those 'doublers', hourly, daily and monthly compensating businesses that offer to much in return with time-consuming payments that causes many issues and problems.

LIVE Chat Support with Daily Support Ticket Responses!

Our system is live and online daily with live support chat and fast ticket response. Because our system is very high in advance and we are limited to one payment method of Bitcoins, everything should run smoothly with major issues whatsoever.

*Important* If you do see any numbers to change on our website that may not look right, we are definitely performing testing on both our non-live and live system!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Better keep at robotbot. At least they give you 7 days to earn 14% ROI (114%)
Btw, this site doesn't show recent transactions like robotbot.

Right, Robitbot is paying the same like this program, but the difference Robitbot is good program, paying till now very good, deserve our risks. So it's better and safest to invest in Robitbot than this unknown new program which can turning into scam asap

I already have there is a deposit of 1 BTC.  Grin
So another new program..

Yes, you are right! DO NOT RISK HERE.

Sure i will never risk anything in such systems , it seems like you offer your Bitcoin to the admin there for just promise.
But i see you risk your money so fast.

It will be always risk, because it is a HYIPs... If you can't risk then just look at us.
All will be ok even if we will lose some coins. It is a game. All around are game!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
So another new program..

Sure i will never risk anything in such systems , it seems like you offer your Bitcoin to the admin there for just promise.
But i see you risk your money so fast.
So another new program..

So another new program..

LongTermPaying.com is HERE and is ready to become your long-term earning business to last many years! Our system can move and pay fast at the speed of ordering fast food! LongTermPaying will quickly become the latest earning system because of our name and our overall system with long-term results indeed!

We cannot reveal much detail about how our complete payout process at LongTermPaying is operated, but in simple details below is how you can get started with receiving automated payouts until you have received 114% return on any and all of your bitcoin deposits with us.

Main Features
- Minimum Deposit 0.005 BTC
- Automatic Bitcoin Withdrawals and Deposits
- Receive 114% in Minutes, Hours or Just Days
- 3% Referral Commission Program
- SSL Secure with DDOS Protection
- LIVE Online Support

How It Works

Step 1 - Deposit Bitcoins

Register or login to your account and send the desired amount of bitcoins, minimum 0.005 BTC to the bitcoin address provided to instantly deposit your bitcoin investment.

Step 2 - Get Paid 114% ROI

After your bitcoin deposit has been confirmed, you will begin to earn a total of 114% returned back on any of your bitcoin deposits with automatic bitcoin address payouts. As more members join and deposit bitcoins, many are paid with no need to request manual withdrawal.

Refer others and earn even more!

You will also be provided a unique referral link to invite others and earn 3% referral commissions from any of your referral bitcoin deposits.

How do I start making money right now?

Just simply deposit bitcoins and you will begin to earn up to 114% return from each bitcoin deposit amount with automatic withdrawals.

What happens when others deposit bitcoins after you?

This is magical and where the fun begins as your deposits begin to be returned back to you with automatic withdrawals until reach 114% return (with principal). This is simple, easy, secure and most importantly long-term!

Pages:
Jump to: