Pages:
Author

Topic: (9+ BTC paid) LongTermPaying.com - Unique 114% Return with Automatic Withdrawals - page 6. (Read 7170 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I am receiving payments again today, which is positive. Thanks admin.

But I am also still missing my deposit of 0.018 BTC that still hasn't shown up in my dashboard in the list of 'My completed deposits'.  Admin Joshua asked me to wait 24 hours for this problem to be resolved. Well It has now been 30 hours already since I deposited and still nothing.

Admin, care to respond? Or better yet, quickly get this fixed? You've had a LOT of time now to do it already.

TXID: 74f0bd2f51ebf847a0e8114e8635dcd5e0f3fa14b053a51535b4100a32f7e731

I think it is SCAM... If we need waiting 30 hours for accepting deposit - so it is  bullshit project.
In normal projects all deposits are credited instantly (like robitbot, cryptofate) without any problems.

Most to all bitcoin deposits are approved within just hours after confirmation. We are still a fast return profitable business even if up to 24 hours of confirmation time. Some hours consumes high overload with Blockchain. All deposits are still deposited as most transactions are handled, even by Blockchain, way before the 24 hour period. Smiley Smiley

Then why on all the other normal projects (like robitbot, cryptofate) all deposits is confirmed instantly and not need to wait?

All deposits/transactions are indeed automatic and instantly added. The only ones that DOES NOT get instantly confirmed are the bitcoin deposits not yet forwarded to our main wallet as Blockchain even recommends we await full forwarding of these transactions to the actual receiving wallet. We CAN AUTOMATICALLY approve these transactions also, which we do within at least 1 hour, but we choose to review these deposit transactions much more for security reasons. In the end all deposits and withdrawals are literately confirmed instantly so no need to worry about ever waiting over a 24 hour period. Smiley Smiley

SURE, we must wait 30 hours or even more for accepting deposits! NICE IDEA! Hahaha  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

But I am also still missing my deposit of 0.018 BTC that still hasn't shown up in my dashboard in the list of 'My completed deposits'.  Admin Joshua asked me to wait 24 hours for this problem to be resolved. Well It has now been 30 hours already since I deposited and still nothing.

Admin, care to respond? Or better yet, quickly get this fixed? You've had a LOT of time now to do it already.

I think it is SCAM... If we need waiting 30 hours for accepting deposit - so it is  bullshit project.
In normal projects all deposits are credited instantly (like robitbot, cryptofate) without any problems.

Most to all bitcoin deposits are approved within just hours after confirmation. We are still a fast return profitable business even if up to 24 hours of confirmation time. Some hours consumes high overload with Blockchain. All deposits are still deposited as most transactions are handled, even by Blockchain, way before the 24 hour period. Smiley Smiley

Then why on all the other normal projects (like robitbot, cryptofate) all deposits is confirmed instantly and not need to wait?

All deposits/transactions are indeed automatic and instantly added. The only ones that DOES NOT get instantly confirmed are the bitcoin deposits not yet forwarded to our main wallet as Blockchain even recommends we await full forwarding of these transactions to the actual receiving wallet. We CAN AUTOMATICALLY approve these transactions also, which we do within at least 1 hour, but we choose to review these deposit transactions much more for security reasons. In the end all deposits and withdrawals are literately confirmed instantly so no need to worry about ever waiting over a 24 hour period. Smiley Smiley

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

But I am also still missing my deposit of 0.018 BTC that still hasn't shown up in my dashboard in the list of 'My completed deposits'.  Admin Joshua asked me to wait 24 hours for this problem to be resolved. Well It has now been 30 hours already since I deposited and still nothing.

Activity: 571
Merit: 100
Hello, can anyone tell me what's the meaning of amount BTC out?
Thanks.
my third deposit was marked paid (114%) but in fact it is only 57% paid.
and my auto-withdraw list has a payment with no transaction detail.

is this a sign? Cheesy

It might very well be. I am giving it the 24 hour grace period. If after 24 hours these issues still aren't addressed I will call it the S word.

Activity: 11
my third deposit was marked paid (114%) but in fact it is only 57% paid.
and my auto-withdraw list has a payment with no transaction detail.

is this a sign? Cheesy
Our Latest Updates

LongTermPaying is growing tremendously and we continue to shine by being one of the top paying earning business online. We have paid out just about 50% of our deposits with funds from new deposits and our own funding resources. We are excited and glad to say that as fast as we are moving, we will be around for a long time with continuous paying actions just as you are receiving now. Please excuse the slow withdrawals due to Blockchain.info taking time to confirm Unconfirmed Transactions causing us having to slow down on our fast payments until many sent payments are confirmed. This is apart of their system and is our reason for waiting up to 24 hours before or system begins processing new automatic withdrawals.

Promotional banners will be released this upcominig Monday or Tuesday for our clients to continue promoting the best profitable business online.

Hmm... is this the start of the end?  My deposit from yesterday never showed up on the website. And here's my online chat conversation with the admin today.  It took him over 45 minutes to finally blame it on the blockchain and I should wait another 24 hours.  I never got any response to my last question.  hmmm.....  investors beware.

Blockchain is experiencing issues as usual which falls on our end sometimes. This is why we have high measures to validate bitcoins vs the recommended way by Blockchain. Please allow sometime as you will still be placed in line to receive your earnings!
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Hmm... is this the start of the end?  My deposit from yesterday never showed up on the website. And here's my online chat conversation with the admin today.  It took him over 45 minutes to finally blame it on the blockchain and I should wait another 24 hours.  I never got any response to my last question.  hmmm.....  investors beware.

Lol I would invest but 114%? Not a lot if you like to invest small, like me, and if I invest big I don't feel like being scammed tonight.

Good luck to those who are reinvesting again and again... The site will shut down most likely in the coming weeks.

114% is kinna small. I look to make more than that on every trade I make. But to each their own ...

Where I do disagree with this kind of thing is: These funds that people are giving go to fund a bot that plays an exchange, and I think I have bumped into this bot...  it's behaviour is obnoxious. It is "murdering Peter to make Paul rich". Show me how this kind of program is good for the Crypto-community *as a whole* and I will show you how this program sucks the life out of an Exchange. When aggressive bots show up, real people, and their money, flee. Sooner or later I hope that the code for this bot is shown publicly so that I can be proven wrong, but until then, I can only *hope* that your bot fails to perform and this website disappears from the landscape.

I'm afraid we must prove you wrong as THERE ARE NO BOTS OR CHEATING HAPPENING AT ALL behind the system at LongTermPaying. Our team plans to continue executing an honest and secure business for all and soon to be clients. With everyone behind the LongTermPaying team filled with daily monitoring and performing tasks, we are here with all our trust, experience and more to provide a consistent online business for many many years to come. Our latest activity is proof of our performance and honesty. We have enormous proof, from different sources, that all deposits and transactions are from real clients themselves. Smiley Smiley  

Activity: 220
Merit: 101
Lol I would invest but 114%? Not a lot if you like to invest small, like me, and if I invest big I don't feel like being scammed tonight.

Good luck to those who are reinvesting again and again... The site will shut down most likely in the coming weeks.

114% is kinna small. I look to make more than that on every trade I make. But to each their own ...

Where I do disagree with this kind of thing is: These funds that people are giving go to fund a bot that plays an exchange, and I think I have bumped into this bot...  it's behaviour is obnoxious. It is "murdering Peter to make Paul rich". Show me how this kind of program is good for the Crypto-community *as a whole* and I will show you how this program sucks the life out of an Exchange. When aggressive bots show up, real people, and their money, flee. Sooner or later I hope that the code for this bot is shown publicly so that I can be proven wrong, but until then, I can only *hope* that your bot fails to perform and this website disappears from the landscape.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
Another investment completed  Grin Thanks LongTermPaying!

Reinvesting  Smiley
Activity: 358
Getting many payouts today. Will re-invest.

Hey, the step 2 would put the MY address?
or what you gave me?

Step 2 should already be fulfilled with the bitcoin address, from Step 1, to where you sent funds (btc address shown in Step 1).
Activity: 32
Hey, the step 2 would put the MY address?
or what you gave me?
Good program so far. Hope it keeps sending payouts for a while.
Pages:
Jump to: