Pages:
Author

Topic: (9+ BTC paid) LongTermPaying.com - Unique 114% Return with Automatic Withdrawals - page 4. (Read 7170 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
This site is offline already.   Shocked
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I have add this site to rychallenge bitcointalk monitor: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/updated-december-4-detailed-site-monitor-paying-scams-read-before-invest-1205533
see this topic to see rating and more info about longtermpaying.com
currently it is label as on hold, do not recommend investing as there is issue with the site.
happy earning
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Many of my last transactions from longtermpaying have been rejected by Blockchain and i couldnot receive the profit in my wallet..
Please Check my username - TrueHari
And update all my transactions and send again which are removed or rejected by blockchain..
There are 4-5 Transactions which are rejected!

Unfortunately this issue has been happening over the past 48 hours with many transactions with Blockchain. Please note that this happens due to Blockchain having many transactions being processed over their server which knocks out some good alone with the bad! This means we must slow down on processing payments and we are now gathering and transferring funds from multiple wallets to handle such situations. Thus this is not an issue with the wallet themselves, this is simply a Blockchain high capacity issue.

If you have pending withdrawals, these will be process as soon as we are able to handle any rejected withdrawals which is only right we handle first come clients then after. Smiley

Thank you all for your patience Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Many of my last transactions from longtermpaying have been rejected by Blockchain and i couldnot receive the profit in my wallet..
Please Check my username - TrueHari
And update all my transactions and send again which are removed or rejected by blockchain..
There are 4-5 Transactions which are rejected!
All Bitcoin Deposits are now 100% INSTANTLY ADDED IN THE LINE even if not yet forwarded to our main bitcoin address wallet.[/color]

We are noticing that deposits of bitcoins are forwarded to our actual bitcoin address within just 1 hour or less so WE DECIDED TO MAKE THESE BTC TRANSACTIONS INSTANTLY IN LINE ALSO. You can now make a deposit and instantly FINALIZE them to be added in the line!

You may login and do a test of now all bitcoin deposits being instantly added to the line within just 10 seconds after sending then FINALIZING BITCOINS Smiley Smiley

Also coming up we will begin our massive LINE PUSH which will complete cycle of all deposits in line making and keeping our line SUPER SHORT like it is now!!! Smiley Smiley
[/size]

I hope this info is true and exact
If so its good sign and we can try it
remaining only the problem of exact date to get capital+profit back (of course if its possible)

Yes 100% true and you can test it for yourself. We have not realized until yesterday and today of e-mails from clients how crucial this is to our system. Our only reason for slow confirmation of some deposits was only because of Blockchain slowed actions. Now everything is INSTANT and AUTOMATIC! Thank you guys and all for your patience now you can enjoy everything you ever wanted in a single-line cycler earning system! Smiley
Activity: 672
All Bitcoin Deposits are now 100% INSTANTLY ADDED IN THE LINE even if not yet forwarded to our main bitcoin address wallet.[/color]

We are noticing that deposits of bitcoins are forwarded to our actual bitcoin address within just 1 hour or less so WE DECIDED TO MAKE THESE BTC TRANSACTIONS INSTANTLY IN LINE ALSO. You can now make a deposit and instantly FINALIZE them to be added in the line!

You may login and do a test of now all bitcoin deposits being instantly added to the line within just 10 seconds after sending then FINALIZING BITCOINS Smiley Smiley

Also coming up we will begin our massive LINE PUSH which will complete cycle of all deposits in line making and keeping our line SUPER SHORT like it is now!!! Smiley Smiley
[/size]

I hope this info is true and exact
If so its good sign and we can try it
remaining only the problem of exact date to get capital+profit back (of course if its possible)

[/size]
We too have instant confirmation of all bitcoin deposits. Please note that even other programs have encountered issues, specifically with Blockchain, which they have to resolve also. You may just not noticed or was notified about it. No business is perfect but we are indeed one of the great fast paying and highly advance to handle hundreds to thousands of withdrawals and deposits.

I hope it is true! I wish you fruitful work  Cool

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Yes our site may not be very appealing but this will change soon. LongTermPaying is still very advanced as a system and works perfectly with FAST SUPPORT!!! As stated YES WE'RE PAYING, SUPER FAST, and this is ALL THAT MATTERS of a working business. Our withdrawals are near close to the deposits meaning we are doing well at paying our members back quickly being we are only 7 days old. Smiley

I think you have to resolve the deposit problem asap
otherwise you will get negative reputation and with you business the reputation worth a lot
We too have instant confirmation of all bitcoin deposits. Please note that even other programs have encountered issues, specifically with Blockchain, which they have to resolve also. You may just not noticed or was notified about it. No business is perfect but we are indeed one of the great fast paying and highly advance to handle hundreds to thousands of withdrawals and deposits.

I hope it is true! I wish you fruitful work  Cool

Thank you so much for your kind feedback. Yes our site may not be very appealing but this will change soon. LongTermPaying is still very advanced as a system and works perfectly with FAST SUPPORT!!! As stated YES WE'RE PAYING, SUPER FAST, and this is ALL THAT MATTERS of a working business. Our withdrawals are near close to the deposits meaning we are doing well at paying our members back quickly being we are only 7 days old. Smiley
I don't know but i don't feel safety with this site
deposits too late and many negative remarks from bitcointalk users
we should take care
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Dev. who made this looks like is a beginner.

You are right! Yes, it is so, if his site was hacked. But main goal is - regularity payments. If they consistently will pay then all will be right.
Activity: 357
Dev. who made this looks like is a beginner.

I hope it is true! I wish you fruitful work  Cool
Unfortunately we cannot fix any issues with unconfirmed bitcoins as these are regular issues that Blockchain encounters and if withdrawal is rejected, you can simply contact support via ticket or live chat to get these transactions resent! As for your deposit that was confirmed late was only due to the rush and resolving of things yesterday caused mainly from Blockchain's end.

All support tickets are completed and answered.
Also any and all deposits are being confirmed in just 10 minutes and we are here on standby with active monitoring of the full system. Smiley

Why in other normal projects all deposits accepted instantly? and no need to wait... (like robitbot, cryptofate and so on)
Ok, "awesome team",  when are you going to finally add my missing deposit of 0.018 BTC?  

It has been a whopping 48 hours now and still nothing, despite your promise to resolve it in 24 hours.

Are you planning to fix this, or just steal my coins?

Hmmm not showing any pending deposits with that amount. Please open a live chat with the bitcoin address you sent deposit too and also your account e-mail address. If you have not contacted support or created a live support chat please do so now and this should be fixed instantly. This may was caused by issues in Blockchain recently as many withdrawal transactions got returned back to us which causing us to have to resend them out again ALONG with slow deposits confirmations.

Just open a chat or support ticket and it will be handled/investigated instantly.

Look, I HAVE talked to you already on live chat TWO DAYS AGO, AND I even posted the chat log in this thread!!  I gave you my account e-mail address AND txid in that chat.

Anyway, I will contact you ONE MORE TIME in live chat.

Also, not only my deposit is missing, but also some payouts were never processed but 'rejected by node': https://blockchain.info/tx/1caa863f9c2cd957a0365e3273f1f2dc8103d0bd59c384dd27c5c8a2d6b6c645

It's a mess.

Yes everything has been corrected on your account and we thank you for your patience as many automatic withdrawals with Blockchain.info was returned to us on 10/9/2015 which we have spent most of the morning today resending. This transaction also you are referring too is still pending forwarding to our actual bitcoin wallet but we have still processed it and this deposit may became lost ONLY DUE TOO Blockchain issue yesterday and our resending of many withdrawals. Smiley Most of the issues that are happening please believe other programs also encounter but we are hear anytime to handle any issues and continue making LongTermPaying being one of the best online profitable businesses!

Not everything has been corrected. Yes, you finally added my deposit of 0.018 that I sent 2 days ago to my account now, but it was placed at the very end of the line, so I have a 48 hour disadvantage already.

More importantly, I STILL have NOT received the payout of 0.0197 BTC that was due. The transaction has been in 'unconfirmed' status for hours. This happened before and the transaction ended up being 'rejected by node'.  Below is the TXID for everyone to see:

https://blockchain.info/tx/1f34644034536f4d62b32929616114b858bd3f61faa9410d8107da13e63e4aa3

Unfortunately we cannot fix any issues with unconfirmed bitcoins as these are regular issues that Blockchain encounters and if withdrawal is rejected, you can simply contact support via ticket or live chat to get these transactions resent! As for your deposit that was confirmed late was only due to the rush and resolving of things yesterday caused mainly from Blockchain's end with many transactions.

All support tickets are completed and answered.
Also any and all deposits are being confirmed in just 10 minutes and we are here on standby with active monitoring of the full system. Smiley
Activity: 728
Ok, "awesome team",  when are you going to finally add my missing deposit of 0.018 BTC?  

It has been a whopping 48 hours now and still nothing, despite your promise to resolve it in 24 hours.

Hmmm not showing any pending deposits with that amount. Please open a live chat with the bitcoin address you sent deposit too and also your account e-mail address. If you have not contacted support or created a live support chat please do so now and this should be fixed instantly. This may was caused by issues in Blockchain recently as many withdrawal transactions got returned back to us which causing us to have to resend them out again ALONG with slow deposits confirmations.

Just open a chat or support ticket and it will be handled/investigated instantly.

Look, I HAVE talked to you already on live chat TWO DAYS AGO, AND I even posted the chat log in this thread!!  I gave you my account e-mail address AND txid in that chat.

Also, not only my deposit is missing, but also some payouts were never processed but 'rejected by node': https://blockchain.info/tx/1caa863f9c2cd957a0365e3273f1f2dc8103d0bd59c384dd27c5c8a2d6b6c645

It's a mess.

Yes everything has been corrected on your account and we thank you for your patience as many automatic withdrawals with Blockchain.info was returned to us on 10/9/2015 which we have spent most of the morning today resending. This transaction also you are referring too is still pending forwarding to our actual bitcoin wallet but we have still processed it and this deposit may became lost ONLY DUE TOO Blockchain issue yesterday and our resending of many withdrawals. Smiley Most of the issues that are happening please believe other programs also encounter but we are hear anytime to handle any issues and continue making LongTermPaying being one of the best online profitable businesses!

Not everything has been corrected. Yes, you finally added my deposit of 0.018 that I sent 2 days ago to my account now, but it was placed at the very end of the line, so I have a 48 hour disadvantage already.

More importantly, I STILL have NOT received the payout of 0.0197 BTC that was due. The transaction has been in 'unconfirmed' status for hours. This happened before and the transaction ended up being 'rejected by node'.  Below is the TXID for everyone to see:

https://blockchain.info/tx/1f34644034536f4d62b32929616114b858bd3f61faa9410d8107da13e63e4aa3

It's a mess.

Activity: 571
Merit: 100
Thanks, you were kind, wish you the best
Pages:
Jump to: