Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 41. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 250
Looks like the site is down as well; "502 Bad Gateway"
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
In POS we trust
Stratum isn't working correctly too:

Bitparking is pool 1
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This is not working for me either. I just tried.

Bitcoin withdraw failed with "Fatal error: Error fetching URL"
Daemon is down?
Yes, back up now.
Activity: 401
Is getwork down?  My getworkers are not working  Sad

Check the main page, the 0 MH/s rate directed at the getwork port indicates it is down. Wink

You can try using stratum_proxy, though it is quite buggy for me. Not as efficient as connecting straight to the getwork port, but better than nothing. Theoretically, it ought to be MORE efficient I believe, but I get a lot of errors from the proxy.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Is getwork down?  My getworkers are not working  Sad
Activity: 401
getwork seems to have gone down again. I've switched back over to stratum-proxy for now.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Daemon is down?
Yes, back up now.
Activity: 242
Daemon is down?
legendary
What about TX fees? Are already paid out?
No, transactions fees are not yet paid out.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
What about TX fees? Are already paid out?

EDIT: Did you notice the last news on the page is 2013-02-14. All news after that are gone...
legendary
above your comment in the Bitminter vs. Eligius thread. Any explanation why the orphan rate is much higher than expected. There are 8 orphan out of 188 blocks since the DGM-switch. This equals 4.2% ophans, much more than normal! Now it matters, because you are not paying orphan blocks anymore. Taking your numbers, the effective Bitparking fee is 4,7%.
I've mentioned this before but not all those orphans were real orphans but were the result of the pool paying out on stale submissions that solved a block. I flagged them as orphans in the pool accounting system as it's the only way to note in the reserves that a payment was made but no income received. The bug causing this was fixed before the switch to the pool not paying for orphans.

Since the switch there have been two orphan blocks, both genuine close races. The most recent one I think our block was submitted something like 10 seconds after the racing block - not much you can do about that.
Activity: 158
After Bitminter and slush, Bitparking would get my vote. They don't pay tx fee rewards, but offer 3 merged mined altcoins.
Bitparking also pays for orphans. This is what the transaction fees go towards - keeping an orphan buffer. If the network has averaged 1% orphans in the last 12 months then the 1.5% fee at bitparking is really only 0.5%. Add to that the income from the alt coins and the fee is negative. Disclaimer: I'm a tad biased...

@Doublec,

above your comment in the Bitminter vs. Eligius thread. Any explanation why the orphan rate is much higher than expected. There are 8 orphan out of 188 blocks since the DGM-switch. This equals 4.2% ophans, much more than normal! Now it matters, because you are not paying orphan blocks anymore. Taking your numbers, the effective Bitparking fee is 4,7%.
OK total breakdown is happening again... Only 3.1.1 affected. Log in PM...
I've made a configuration change just now. Let me know if it makes a difference.
Had 1 more jump 30 second ago... 1GH miner on a backup showing 450MH...

EDIT: Log PM
legendary
I've made a configuration change just now. Let me know if it makes a difference.
EDIT: Just figure it out. It was late yesterday. Should I add --protocol-dump too?
Yes, protocol-dump would be useful,thanks.
OK I added protocol dump but I see noting extra in log. Do I need to do anything else?

EDIT: and there are practically no disconnects...
legendary
EDIT: Just figure it out. It was late yesterday. Should I add --protocol-dump too?
Yes, protocol-dump would be useful,thanks.
Log file send(see PM). Hope it helps. Over the night it wasn't so bed, but there were disconnects...

Sorry but it is getting unbearable. Backup pool see me with 300HM+ at the moment... I'm switching to backup my 3.1.1 miner. Please help...
Can you turn on verbose logging of cgminer, including protocol logging, and log to a file? When you get a disconnect like this send me the log and it'll help track it down, thanks.
Done. Running on this pool again. It is 2 o'clock so I will go to sleep. And look at the log tomorrow and send you if there will be something...
legendary
Getwork server is currently offline while I investigate some issues.
Getwork server is operational again.
Pages:
Jump to: