Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 43. (Read 163780 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Think. Positive. Thoughts.
What happens when mining addresses are old vircurex (compromised)? Can these be recovered?

Also, I have .045btc on that account... would like to retrieve it without having to start mining on that account.
Where were you... This was a process:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2104402

But it is no longer possible... It had a deadline... You might ask anyway...

Thanks.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Any estimate on when Transaction Fees will start to be paid out now that Orphans are not?
Activity: 826
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
wtf is going on ?!? 23:07:53  Shocked
but still, 20 hours busy with 1 block wtf Smiley
It is not one block. We were looking for every blocks that was created. The problem is that we didn't find it before everyone else. Somebody always fond it before us. And every block is a new story. If you didn't found the last one you don't have any more chance to find the next. It is always reset... Well the pool or person finding the blocks has beater then normal chances to find the next since he starts to work on a new one before all others(it is a small difference but it is a difference). To find a block can theoretically take forever but it is relay small chance. But every block can be the last one found. Or you can find next one in a first hash operation...
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
but still, 20 hours busy with 1 block wtf Smiley
What block pfff Tongue could this be because of the massive difficulty raise
Not jet... Difficulty is still the same. It should change in about 1 hour. It is just luck. Last days we had plenty of it now we don't... That is all.

EDIT: but I'm interested in how this will affect DMG estimate... Will it go down or stay the same...

And for some reason(OK luck) nobody is finding blocks

239889      11 minutes 395    5,689.70 BTC      Eligius        351
239887   53 minutes   656   7,056.74 BTC   BTC Guild   243.35
239886   1 hour 22 minutes   446   3,944.70 BTC   Slush   175.69
239885   1 hour 36 minutes   246   1,213.49 BTC   76.27.88.41   96.74
239884   1 hour 43 minutes   71   80.24 BTC   BTC Guild   35.55
239883   1 hour 45 minutes   66   325.59 BTC   BTC Guild   31.73
239882   1 hour 46 minutes   173   791.56 BTC   Slush   95.96
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What block pfff Tongue could this be because of the massive difficulty raise
What happens when mining addresses are old vircurex (compromised)? Can these be recovered?

Also, I have .045btc on that account... would like to retrieve it without having to start mining on that account.
Where were you... This was a process:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2104402

But it is no longer possible... It had a deadline... You might ask anyway...

legendary
Activity: 924
Think. Positive. Thoughts.

legendary
so far im pretty happy with this pool  Roll Eyes
btw, what luck code are you referring?
Joke... There is no such thing... But last time we had bad luck I asked doublec to crate some code for that.
legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io
What would the recommended difficulty be for an Avalon (66GH)?

Thanks
I think it is somewhere between 32 and 64. I would start with 48 or so... And then looking to be sending about 8 to 15 shares a minute. This is DGM so that is more then enough...

EDIT: I see that luck code was implemented  Grin

Thanks.

btw, what luck code are you referring?

Thanks
I think it is somewhere between 32 and 64. I would start with 48 or so... And then looking to be sending about 8 to 15 shares a minute. This is DGM so that is more then enough...

EDIT: I see that luck code was implemented  Grin
legendary
Activity: 876
Etherscan.io

Thanks
how do i set up difficulty if i mine with a blade ?
I didn't jet see interface for blade but I guess you have a username and password right? Set password to d=8(I think this setting is good for a blade). Or are you using stratum proxy? But even if you don't do that you are OK. It will defaulted to 16 and that is still OK for blade.
legendary
how do i set up difficulty if i mine with a blade ?
i just joined this pool, mostly because of the merged mining. any reviews abt pool ?
Not that I know of... But I must say the pool is good. DGM is something of getting used to but it is a good system. Admin is responsive (doublec) and pool works OK in expected reliability. I think uptime is well over 99%. There are some 0.8.1 issues but all pools have them right now. doublec is making and testing merged mining modifications on 0.8.2 that will probably solved that. Pool speed is from 2.1TH to 3.8TH depending on a ASIC miner(1TH) and time of a day... Pool also have a issues in some cases if you are using cgminer 3.x. No problem with 2.x. doublec is looking into them and finding solutions...

If you are looking where to setup difficulty. You do that with password. So if you have low speed miner you setup password to d=1. If you are over 1,5 to 2 GH set it to 2 or 4...

There are some small downsides. You can't change payment address(not sure if this is a downside) so I would recommend setup wallet for your payments. And you don't have individual workers. All is on one account...

Any questions? PM me or write them here.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Why are last 3 blockes pending?
The switch away from pending is currently done manually while I confirm the process works correctly. I'll be making it automatic when I'm confident everything is fine. This means if we find a number of blocks overnight there will be a delay.
Pages:
Jump to: