Pages:
Author

Topic: [9 TH] Bitparking Pool, DGM 0%,vardiff,stratum,Merge Mining - page 37. (Read 163780 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
*twiddles thumbs*    Low luck lately.   Of course it will all even out in the end.   At 50+ hours, this is probably the longest pool block for a while.  Probably were longer waits before this?

Anyways, keep hashing away and charging that dgm capacitor!
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
I tested it on my old TC1100 Smiley Yes the one... In XP and IE 8 it clicks all the time(on every refresh)... Very annoying... Don't know if this is a case with Vista 7 or 8. I runt this tablet more or less in XP. Don't look for the setting in IE. You have to go to control panel and find the sounds and disable it under IE start navigation... Select None...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Nice Amazon took years to do that
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1005
Bitparking could set the xss header
I've added the CORS access control header to the user and blockstats page. Let me know if that helps.
legendary
Bitparking could set the xss header
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
script works great! thanks a million! I am running it under IE10 (Win 7 64bit), will try it on Firefox and Chrome soon.

Thanks. FF and Chrome don't like the script because it's performing a cross-site script call (to get the last block number found) - so it's an innocent call but this is also how cross site scripting attacks work for hackers Smiley ). I'll come up with a different way and get the same result...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
script works great! thanks a million! I am running it under IE10 (Win 7 64bit), will try it on Firefox and Chrome soon.
Copy this text into a file called say bitp.html, change the USERNAME in 2 places and open the html file with your browser - auto refreshes and gives a timestamp at the top of the page - my gift to bitparking Smiley

I have not tried this yet but it sounds great! Thank you. Now if we could get a similar thing as a Firefox and Chrome browser extension.

Sadly, it's been pointed out that this script only works in IE - will fix this to be all browsers when I get a chance...
Activity: 354
Copy this text into a file called say bitp.html, change the USERNAME in 2 places and open the html file with your browser - auto refreshes and gives a timestamp at the top of the page - my gift to bitparking Smiley

I have not tried this yet but it sounds great! Thank you. Now if we could get a similar thing as a Firefox and Chrome browser extension.

If you want to hear the 5 beeps when a block is found then copy your favourite "ping" .wav file to the same folder as your html file and rename it to success.wav.

Activity: 658
You know I'm on strat because we HAVE discussed this.. that is why you 'retired' some servers.
I get quite a few emails and requests for support, it's helpful if you answer questions in a civil tone with the information requested so we can move towards a solution. If you're not willing to do this I suggest you mine elsewhere.

I have been civil, and this is a poor attempt at deflection

There is more than 20Gh I can point at your pool, but if I have to continually adjust my costings and monitor the setup so I don't loose money (something you are being paid to manage), then I can just as easily point it at Elgius.

You provide a chargeable service, perhaps it would be conducive to your pools health  if you started to act like it, or perhaps it is YOU that should not be in this business.

But I will take your suggestion.... If your system can hold together long enough to for me to meet the minimum target for payout.
To that end I have thrown 4GH/s at your pool to see how long it can go without serious issues, but the pool has already started to 'pull' downwards.
Elgius shows the same allocation as >4.4GH/s

That yellowed out image might have meaningful numbers to you, but you can't really expect others to decipher it easily, especially since even the column headers are yellowed out. Looks like output from some custom script to me. It's a rather common problem that people expect others to be able to understand some output snippet, just because they understand it themselves. I'm doing that all the time myself Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1031
You know I'm on strat because we HAVE discussed this.. that is why you 'retired' some servers.
I get quite a few emails and requests for support, it's helpful if you answer questions in a civil tone with the information requested so we can move towards a solution. If you're not willing to do this I suggest you mine elsewhere.

I have been civil, and this is a poor attempt at deflection

There is more than 20Gh I can point at your pool, but if I have to continually adjust my costings and monitor the setup so I don't loose money (something you are being paid to manage), then I can just as easily point it at Elgius.

You provide a chargeable service, perhaps it would be conducive to your pools health  if you started to act like it, or perhaps it is YOU that should not be in this business.

But I will take your suggestion.... If your system can hold together long enough to for me to meet the minimum target for payout.
To that end I have thrown 4GH/s at your pool to see how long it can go without serious issues, but the pool has already started to 'pull' downwards.
Elgius shows the same allocation as >4.4GH/s

I think you don't realize Doublec does this as a hobby... not a business...
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Since the task of implementing transaction fee payout to miners is taking longer than expected I've made an adjustment to pool fees. From this moment the fee for DGM reduces from 1.5% to 0%. That is, there is no explicit fee on DGM mining for bitcoins. The pool continues to keep transaction fees. Once I've made the code changes to allow distribution of transaction fees I'll switch back to 1.5%. So for now, enjoy no fee DGM.

Thanks a lot for this transitional change. It wasn't even expected from me but very much appreciated indeed.
legendary
Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018
Since the task of implementing transaction fee payout to miners is taking longer than expected I've made an adjustment to pool fees. From this moment the fee for DGM reduces from 1.5% to 0%. That is, there is no explicit fee on DGM mining for bitcoins. The pool continues to keep transaction fees. Once I've made the code changes to allow distribution of transaction fees I'll switch back to 1.5%. So for now, enjoy no fee DGM.

woot!
legendary
legendary
legendary
OK sorry then... I though you have it ready...
Not yet unfortunately. The pool isn't my full time job so adding and testing features that involve risky things like payouts take a bit of time. The last lot of changes I did, regarding orphans, put in a bunch of stuff allowing transaction payments but I still need to do the rest.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
So you are kind of eating up your words. I thought you have problems implementing...
No, I'm not eating my words. Transactions fees are currently being used to build pool reserves. I'm also implementing support for paying transactions fees. That support is not yet done. In the meantime I'm letting you know what they're being used for, hence 'currently'.
OK sorry then... I though you have it ready...
legendary
So you are kind of eating up your words. I thought you have problems implementing...
No, I'm not eating my words. Transactions fees are currently being used to build pool reserves. I'm also implementing support for paying transactions fees. That support is not yet done. In the meantime I'm letting you know what they're being used for, hence 'currently'.
legendary
I support you bitparking
Pages:
Jump to: