Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 24. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
August 28, 2018, 04:54:09 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

Of all the hundreds of airdrops that I have joined, I only had 5% which paid enough. It is really disappointing that after a long time of waiting, I still end up with nothing. I should've not  wasted my time for it if I only knew that such thing would happen
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 04:50:44 PM
I participated in very many airdrops last year,and just 1-2% of these airdrops came in my pocket. I do not waste my time anymore for this, and will never do it again. I would better do a bounty, but here I also saw some scams, but not so frequent
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 04:47:33 PM
I do not participate in airdrops, and I do not think they have any special meaning in them. There are too many of them, and only their heads are fooled by their distributions, but there is no sense from them. I think so.
Activity: 63
August 28, 2018, 04:45:43 PM
Not really 99%  but many are useless or just a waste of time for just small amount of money i've look into quite few airdrops and they will just give you like 1.5 - 2 tokens and you need to follow some instructions like asking question in the Telegram every week etc.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 04:28:45 PM
Most airdrops are scams and not worth joining, but I think 99% is overexaggerating. 99% is too much to mention about ICOs being a scam, the scam airdrops won't be up to that percentage.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
August 28, 2018, 04:12:53 PM
Yes unfortunatelly, it is the reality of airdrops, 99% of  airdrops are scams, but there are 1% of airdrops are real. If you carefully analyze the projects behind the airdrops, you can still find out which are the real projects from the airdrops.
I don't think that's 99%. Much less-80 percent. But I'm still in it because there's no choice.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
August 28, 2018, 03:37:54 PM
I agree , very few come airdrop , but I carry out tasks where need to say the wallet , there is usually dripping 200-300 dollars)
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 03:25:41 PM
where can i find airdrop that is not scam?
because airdrop in my opinion is very good to increase income.
I often register but mostly scam, but if indeed airdrop it works very profitable.
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 03:23:39 PM
And what do you want?) Now many criminals appeared on the crypto currency market. I already forgot about Airdrops a year ago. I do not see the prospect there, and I do not want to waste my time.
Activity: 154
August 28, 2018, 03:16:59 PM
everyone here knows that most of airdrops are scam, unlike before, airdrops keeps their promise to their participants what they promise. they pay their participants for what they deserve. but today, its just a scam, and just a waste of time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 28, 2018, 04:36:51 AM
Yes unfortunatelly, it is the reality of airdrops, 99% of  airdrops are scams, but there are 1% of airdrops are real. If you carefully analyze the projects behind the airdrops, you can still find out which are the real projects from the airdrops.
Activity: 154
August 28, 2018, 04:34:30 AM
I think this statement have a point too. because for the past few weeks follows the airdrops but no result. That there is thus always obscure projects, many projects did not work.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
August 28, 2018, 04:34:04 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

Until now, there are still a lot of airdrops and the same issue persist, these airdrops are scam and offer no value at all to those holders, they also obliged participants to do bounty campaign before they can get their airdrop, I wonder when this will end so many airdrops created daily.
Activity: 210
August 28, 2018, 04:31:58 AM
It is true 99% of airdrop s are scam, but airdrop is part of what you can on crypto to earn coin without investing a dine,  just data. Then there should a way we can avoid scam airdrop. Maybe you can highlight it for us
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 04:27:54 AM
In airdrops participated only a few times and do not see the point in this - mostly coins that no one needs, and just rubbish in your wallet
Activity: 49
August 28, 2018, 04:23:58 AM
No Not 99% of airdrops are scam. Usually We airdrop Hunters must be smart . The most common airdrops that scam are the airdrops that usually dont have a roadmap , a Picture of the team ,whitepaper, and have a compulsory donation. on that example's on the top i assure you that are the airdrop's that is usually a scam .
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 28, 2018, 04:08:23 AM

I have always been lucky and I got exactly the amount I expected. Most likely you just choose the wrong projects to participate

Right,very right

Choose airdrops you are sure getting something...so you are sure getting something...
So easy it is.
If you are blinded by the promises,I understand you fall in the trap...
If you take the risk to choose high profit,you take the risk to get nothing...
The problem is not the scammers,but all the people so easy scammed...
I know about what I am talking:
If I would promise much cash my airdrop would have more succes,but people accepting my tokens would be scammed...
So is life...but I prefer an realistic economical airdrop and I'm glad to tell you that it works,even if it is slow...but working and price is now x8 on the airdrop faucet trade platform...

From $0.001 to $0.008
And at the start I eard only:shitcoin SHITCOIN...

Why does it work with certitude?
Because it is market regulated and it is possible to trade BEFORE it is sent on the ETH wallet.
Yes this system is UNIQUE and never a scammer will use such a system because if it does not pay...he is burnt...

Scam about airdrops is possible because people allow the scam...and then they cry if they are scammed...
So is life...

Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 02:05:40 AM

I have always been lucky and I got exactly the amount I expected. Most likely you just choose the wrong projects to participate
Activity: 281
Merit: 100
August 28, 2018, 01:48:37 AM

Nowadays there are lot of ICO whose offering airdrops for all the people who wants to join but as I observed there are many airdrops tends to become fake and scam afterwards and that is the fact that we cannot hold. I, myself also experienced to join a bogus and scam airdrops but after that I make myself sure that everytime I join an airdrop it should be legit and reliable.
Activity: 156
August 28, 2018, 01:46:16 AM
Not really. Just some of the project never made it to the market. They just failed because of lack of support from the crypto community and they returned the investment to the investors.
Pages:
Jump to: