Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 23. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
MOCKTAIL.FINANCE
August 31, 2018, 07:55:31 AM
thets true, becouse all airdrop is so small money earnings, and transaction cost is more then total price
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 07:54:08 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
yeah, youre right most of them are shittokens. that have no value. airdrops nowadays are use to dump token to everybody when the dev project failed
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
August 31, 2018, 06:13:49 AM
I joined so many airdrops on this year. I got 75 token tottal but I joined 1000+ airdrops. I didn't get so many cause mostbof them was fake. I think 2017 was the the best time for airdrops hunter.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 06:11:34 AM
Not all airdrops are scams. It's just their AD. They only use it to get the audience's attention. Not much value, but in my opinion, we shouldn't spend too much time on shorts.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 06:09:17 AM
I also did not have a successful experience in airdrop, after which I immediately stopped doing them!
Activity: 92
August 31, 2018, 06:02:58 AM
I incompletely concur with this yet can't help contradicting the rate, I do airdrops for so long and express gratitude toward God they are paying yet just 3 out of 5 airdrops that I am take part in. Misleading isn't new in the business, you simply need to pick decent undertakings so you could make sure of having an installment toward the finish of the ICO, yet with respect to me I am joining whatever number airdrops as could reasonably be expected, don't settle on only 1 or 2, airdrops are not that confounded to take part in.
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 30, 2018, 01:12:33 AM
indeed airdrop is the easiest way to get tokens, but now as you explained, there are lots of airdrops that are just scams and there are also those who pay their tokens but only a little and not worth what has been done in the participation in the airdrop
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 30, 2018, 01:08:58 AM
There are so many scams of airdrops and just a few legit airdrops I think it depends on the choice of a person because airdrops are free only so luck is earning big money in airdrops.
Activity: 378
August 30, 2018, 12:59:31 AM
I will not say that only one project out of a hundred is successful. I think the percentage of successful airdrops is much higher, about 10/100. Maybe even better.
Activity: 103
August 30, 2018, 12:56:00 AM
Not all airdrop is bad as of now, but the bad ones are very much than the good ones.
Activity: 46
August 30, 2018, 12:52:34 AM
A lot of project coming out now are just fake with phishing link to steal people tokens so I agree with you completely we all need to be careful with airdrops
Activity: 102
August 30, 2018, 12:50:47 AM
Yes I agree with you and this is the main reason I stop airdrops and move to bounty and I believe I can do real work to make good cash now
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
August 30, 2018, 12:50:06 AM
The airdrop function in an ICO project is to enliven a promotion that is usually promos via social media. In the course of the project no one knows whether the project is successful or not, all are determined by the number of investors. But my advice if the airdrop gives a big reward but does not have followers, the community and the dev are also new people, don't follow it, so you don't get tired.
Activity: 140
August 30, 2018, 12:47:52 AM
And how do you think, of course spam. There are a lot of scammers and companies and airdrops. But there are also good ones that give good generosity to be valued. Because they are not so much left.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 12:38:25 AM
If it reaches 99% I think not. This is the same airdrop contain almost all of the scam. Indeed many scams in airdrop but not nearly as full as it is. I think there are still around 20% for the real pay and has potential. If you want to find it will certainly need a good analysis because to find a real airdrop is not easy.
Activity: 364
August 30, 2018, 12:34:18 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

I agree with you, now there are a lot of airdrops who do not pay anything
so I think it's better to spend time on the bounty only
Activity: 30
August 30, 2018, 12:28:12 AM
It seems you have quite lost faith in airdrop, Meet the scam projects anyone would have ever experienced. But comments for 99%, I do not agree with you.
The fact is that most of them is just waste our time because of we do the task and just got a little of money and you know what ? i almost join all of the airdrop and it's just full my telegram chats, it's annoying.
Activity: 209
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 12:22:47 AM
Perhaps this statement is appropriate. because it now follows the airdrops are already not very convincing. many projects that do not generate airdrops. And it is really dubious to believe in airdrops.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 12:19:05 AM

Of all the hundreds of airdrops that I have joined, I only had 5% which paid enough. It is really disappointing that after a long time of waiting, I still end up with nothing. I should've not  wasted my time for it if I only knew that such thing would happen

yes right, airdrop is just a waste of time. you will not be able to get profit from there. better now focus on working on bounty campaigns or trading.
Activity: 87
August 30, 2018, 12:09:38 AM
Yes, now the whole market in such a situation is that it was silly to expect to get some sort of simple profit. Everyone got used to in 2017 from any project it was possible to get profit and now the situation has already changed a lot
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: