Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 30. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
It's hard to scam someone if you don't have to invest your money to earn some. Maybe some airdrops don't send their tokens in the end but I wouldn't call it a scam.
Activity: 168
August 17, 2018, 09:50:51 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
It's a waste of time.  I'd rather participate in the bounty than spend time on airdrops.  Bounty is much more profitable now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
August 17, 2018, 03:56:30 AM
Sorry, author, i dont agree with you. Airdrops are thr good way to recieve a nice amount of money and dont spend a lot of time on it.
I am very surprised that you are earning money on airdrops. I also participate in many projects, but this does not bring me a good income. But I continue to participate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 03:54:49 AM
Sorry, author, i dont agree with you. Airdrops are thr good way to recieve a nice amount of money and dont spend a lot of time on it.
Activity: 54
August 17, 2018, 03:51:51 AM
This is a ground breaking technology and anything is possible. Airdrop is good for hyping investors to contribute.
Activity: 196
August 17, 2018, 01:13:12 AM
I believe your statement is accurate, a lot of airdrops lately are scams and trash coins. I have lost my hopes on airdrops and have stayed away from it for quite sometime now. Yes there are still good airdrops available out there but for me it is just not worth my time and effort. Better stick to bounty hunting.
Merit: 1
August 17, 2018, 01:12:45 AM
I'm at present piece of the Privacy airdrop and I've officially gotten the coins from the principal drop and I likewise got coins from the profound onion airdrop so I don't believe they're all tricks, the ones that are attempting to take care of a genuine issue and have great tech will be genuine, the trash coins will be the tricks
Activity: 38
August 17, 2018, 01:07:44 AM
As I would say the margin would not be 99% it would be 90% as the market capability in the recent times is taking full responsibility for the growth of the particular coin. By which the 10% of the good investors are providing us good opportunities in this Forum to earn freely from Airdrops. But it's totally upon us to find the right Airdrop which carries certain potential and turns out to be good in the future.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
August 17, 2018, 01:02:43 AM
Not all but on this year 2018 all airdrops are useless they are using a bounty tactics to promote investor and scam those who invest but i wish the old airdrops method will back the easy way to have money.
Activity: 16
August 17, 2018, 12:56:56 AM
It could be yes this Q1 of 2018. I fill up a lot of airdrop but nothing comes to me even has receive priceless as expected. Unlikr before year 2017 end. Bitcoinwhite, rebl, equal, ploymath  is a legit one and give as a profit without investment
Activity: 52
August 17, 2018, 12:55:09 AM
I experienced a lot of fake airdrops too, like im filling some airdrops 200-300 forms and only 100+ came to my wallet. Those fake airdrops just want a follow on their twitter, facebook or want you to invest on their coin with a big discount but in the end, they will abandon it then you will notice that there's no news from their social medias.
Activity: 58
August 17, 2018, 12:41:01 AM
I think you are a little bit exagerated , scams airdrops are so obvious to spot specially if the reward are huge compare to legitimate airdrop and if the ICO dont reach their softcap it doesnt mean they are scam projects be careful with your statements because newbies will take it seriously. If you get scam maybe its also your fault for now doing your research
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
August 17, 2018, 12:40:50 AM
No, this is only 2018 current condition. If I compare with last year (2017) there are many legit airdrops. Like BLUE, ELTCOIN, EREAL, BITWHITE, REBL, and many more. So, I can say 2018 is the worst time for airdrop. I think the last Airdrop which gives good token was POLYMATH.

I agree with this, I think this year has a lot of scams, because of the hype of many people about bitcoin, ICO and airdrops, scammers take this opportunity to take advance. Last year, I received some legit airdrops, I just regret of not selling it when their price goes high last year. So I have nothing to do, but to hold those coins and just wait again if it will give me a nice profit of holding it for a long time. This year I gained nothing from airdrops only small amounts of token with just cents in value.

same thing did happen to me . these past months i do recieve nothing from joining a lot of different airdrops but compared to last year i do somehow recieve something on my wallet even if their value is not really good but atleast  i feel replinish because my efforts were not wasted for nothing . right now im still holding most of my tokens because the market is still sleeping . i did regret because i was too greedy to not sell them due to the reason that i am not yet contented from thier price . i wont make the same mistake again ever .
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 12:33:22 AM
I also think like you but AIRDROPS has limitations that make them think scam because it is not invested effectively and the Airdrops campaign is rushing and can not exist or rise to the floor coinmarketcap lack of attractiveness from investors but among them also some successful campaigns. I do not like Airdrops because it raises the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
August 17, 2018, 12:23:40 AM
No, this is only 2018 current condition. If I compare with last year (2017) there are many legit airdrops. Like BLUE, ELTCOIN, EREAL, BITWHITE, REBL, and many more. So, I can say 2018 is the worst time for airdrop. I think the last Airdrop which gives good token was POLYMATH.

I agree with this, I think this year has a lot of scams, because of the hype of many people about bitcoin, ICO and airdrops, scammers take this opportunity to take advance. Last year, I received some legit airdrops, I just regret of not selling it when their price goes high last year. So I have nothing to do, but to hold those coins and just wait again if it will give me a nice profit of holding it for a long time. This year I gained nothing from airdrops only small amounts of token with just cents in value.
Activity: 606
August 17, 2018, 12:20:48 AM
Not really 99% airdrop are scam, look at last two months how much money you can received by joing thousand kind of airdrop project, many profit by joining on airdrop project because they have higher price after giving and distribution for airdrop participants. After listing on exchange market have higher price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
August 17, 2018, 12:14:50 AM
Airdrops can work only from greatest projects.
This drops give big moneys which can justify all other scam's.
I am stop doing airdrops by the reason its looks like the big campaigns, very big demands
August 17, 2018, 12:14:21 AM
The results of the airdrops were not satisfying, but that didn't mean that airdrops were that bad. If you can find airdrops that come from good projects, then I think the results of airdrops will also be good. The majority of airdrop products do not have a long life. So he cannot if it is allocated for long-term investment. But you can anticipate it by selling products quickly from the airdrop then the results can be transferred to other coins that have more potential.
August 17, 2018, 12:13:27 AM
In as much as i hate to say this but it is true. Currently almost all airdrops by project managers are false and a total waste of the precious time of members within this community. I suggest that we should ban all airdrops and just focus on bounty campaigns period.
August 17, 2018, 12:09:35 AM
It is not possible if 99% sure I am sure there is still a chance for successful airdrops. If prosentasenya 99% then it means that almost all airdrops scam. It's hard looking for potential airdrops. But not all scam. Sometimes just a little mercenary. sometimes also its distribution.
Pages:
Jump to: