Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 31. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 12:07:02 AM
Polymath is one percent of what you say, the best airdrop I've ever followed, I get a lot of money from it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 12:05:51 AM
I agree with you, currently most of the Airdrop Guns Scam ico is more scam, filled with fakes everywhere, it has to find the right thing. But the bounties are real in a lot.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 16, 2018, 11:59:25 PM
You're wrong, actually 100% of Airdrop is a scam
they just want to buy your data, and also they want to add subscribers to their social media accounts quickly
I don't flatten it again with airdrop, because it's just a waste of time
Activity: 93
August 16, 2018, 11:56:50 PM
Yes nowadays it becomes useless or scam. I have a friend who used to join airdrops and earn from it but now he doesn't because they're just garbage
Activity: 104
August 16, 2018, 11:11:17 PM
everything was, you learn from mistakes. in General, there is nothing to be surprised, since most of the projects are done to earn their creators, and only then if everything goes well and investors
Activity: 174
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 10:34:25 PM
Privcy is included in 1% that is not a scam. It gives free Airdrop for 20 rounds and it is now on its 11th round. 9 more rounds is not bad if anyone of you will be interested to join. Just be active and follow rules and youre good. You can just search their thread in the announcements altcoins channel. 😉
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
August 16, 2018, 07:49:44 PM
Totally agree. But bounties are kinda real Smiley But projects are not!
You can understand how serious they are from their articles, forum posts, websites etc. and consider to support them or not.
Activity: 336
August 16, 2018, 07:47:00 PM
Agree, and of these 1% you will be given about$ 1 for airdrop , I think it is not worth your effort, look for other types of earnings )
fsn
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
Well, for me, it's true that most Airdrops are fraud and this is very disturbing, so I participate in airdrops along with their bonus programs that we can still continue, maybe someday we can get the best impressions from airdrops
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 16, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
Well, lets say its 70% for pro airdrops esp. For legit real ico projects, and 30% for airdrop scams.. Its not easy to look or catch good fishes in the sea, mostly we see empty nets thought we caught the real airdrops ..its undeniable that there are more scam airdrops to catch than real ones...so i guess its bad time mostly these days that the good legit ones are just few and hard to find...
If there is a lot of scams then try to invest in coins that are not doing airdrops, there could be more money in that.
Activity: 84
August 16, 2018, 11:15:02 AM
Well, lets say its 70% for pro airdrops esp. For legit real ico projects, and 30% for airdrop scams.. Its not easy to look or catch good fishes in the sea, mostly we see empty nets thought we caught the real airdrops ..its undeniable that there are more scam airdrops to catch than real ones...so i guess its bad time mostly these days that the good legit ones are just few and hard to find...
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 11:14:33 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

No big deal for me when airdrops tend to not give out tokens for you. I mean, it's free anyway. I don't really mind not receiving anything at all because it's either they air drop it because it literally costs nothing and when they do, they want to receivers to sell immediately to bump up the price.
Activity: 263
August 16, 2018, 11:13:39 AM
Yes I agree , a lot of Scam now airdrome , I think you should not run them for 1-2 bucks , much time is wasted
Activity: 209
August 16, 2018, 11:09:44 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

No, not at all. Previously the airdrops were very good. But with the time more and more projects came into theatre and airdrops became less value thing. With the BTC pump happened in January cryptocurrencies became very popular among people. I also joined with more than 300 airdrop programs. But I only got around 30 of them in my wallet. Most of them still have no market value. Best airdrop I got was the Polymath. I able to gain $300 from it. There is some good airdrops too. otherwise, they do not ask many things to do to eligibility of airdrop. So I think they are okay.
Activity: 246
August 16, 2018, 10:54:33 AM
Airdrops attached to bounties are the only reliable ones, apart from them I consider an airdrop as scam and don't pay attentions to.
Activity: 294
August 16, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

I haven't come across any legit airdrops. I have expirience participating in several ones, but none of them brought me profit. Some tokens were worth nothing, others appeared to be scam. To conclude it is a waste of time!
Activity: 215
August 16, 2018, 10:43:05 AM
I agree that most of them are scam. I believe that the owners of airdrops projects are interested in collecting profit through donations and they are not intested in honourable behavior.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 16, 2018, 10:37:26 AM
not all aidrops are scam too legit but too little is altcoin because the admin does not want to drop or dump those who join the aidrops so they are careful with the airdrops and I think There are also many scams that airdrops are so cautious for you to be scam.
Activity: 308
August 16, 2018, 10:32:36 AM
Yes I agree with you that a lot is a Scam , I think you should not participate in airdrop now is to perform better bounty
Activity: 44
August 16, 2018, 10:27:45 AM
What you are telling is the fact that 99% of the airdrops are now given to you by shitcoins. You are holding these coins. Tokens are useless. Some airdrops only give you a few tokens. You don’t even have the cost of gas to trade them.
Pages:
Jump to: