Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 32. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 10:27:14 AM
i don't think so. That is because you do not know the quality airdrop selection should meet the scam project. In fact, only 50-60% of airdrops are scams
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 10:18:25 AM
You are absolutely correct, when i first started, i was so active registering for all airdrop then and no one pay good them except polymath, after that almost all others received are useless now and scam.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
August 16, 2018, 10:15:24 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
The rate we view the scam airdrop is very enormous contrast with those out available. Airdrop for the most part a piece of a battle of an ICO to by one means or another assistance it to end up famous and for individuals to know it's task. At the end of the day airdrop likewise require the help of individuals in the venture itself.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 10:08:58 AM
Mostly airdrops are scam. At first, it is easy to participate because you only apply and give the information they are asking. Easy to join, but hard to accept in ourselves that we scammed by that project. Useless of taking time joining in that fake airdrop.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 16, 2018, 09:45:01 AM
99% Airdrops is not scam, 90-95% Airdrop is scams. I will never participate in Airdrops, After participate in so many airdrops took this decision. My friends warning me to don't participate in Airdrops and now I can understand why my friend told me

If your friend would participate at my airdrop faucet he would tell you to do so as well...

If I were your friend...I would advise to participate Smiley
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
August 16, 2018, 07:50:19 AM
I do not think that 99% of the air drops are fraudulent. I thought in the early days that the air drop was not fraudulent, but now it is a bit different. It seems that about half of the air drops I participated in are scams or not receiving the air drops due to failure to attract investment and not being listed. This is because many ICO projects have emerged and represent a growing number of listed or scammed investors.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 07:46:46 AM
Yes, I agree that many ICO - do not pay. out of about 10 ICO, only 3 are successful and pay out rewards.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
August 16, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.
Well Airdrop is a marketing Strategy for ICO.
But i guess, its really up to the Project Managers, if you meet the certain requirements. You could earn their token.
But the real Fact is, most of the airdrop. didnt worth a while. that its more expensive to transfer to exchange rather than selling it.
however, Airdrop is like looking a needle on a haystack.
You might find some to be scam, or hard to meet the standards.
but some is still legitimate and willing to give you. some free token
Activity: 238
August 16, 2018, 07:13:30 AM
For several months I have filled a set of forms for receiving coins, those that have come don't bargain at the exchanges or stand very little, having gathered a large number of coins I haven't earned from them as it is difficult to sell them, it is possible to try to keep them in hope that the price will grow.
Activity: 233
August 16, 2018, 07:06:15 AM
According to my experience not all airdrops are scams. Its better to choose them wisely by doing a lot of research about their team .
Activity: 41
August 16, 2018, 07:01:29 AM
there are many ways to get scammed and airdrops is not an exeption although i disagree when the op says 99 percent. as on what ive experience as an airdrop enthusiast there were most of them are still paying a long as youv done the small task given by them correctly.
Activity: 76
August 16, 2018, 01:32:56 AM
Airdrop only waste my time. Although the tasks look so easy but it's difficult for me because only invite refferal more and more to get  the bigger reward.
Activity: 73
August 16, 2018, 01:21:18 AM
I was shocked when you said 99% of the airdrop was scam, I think that number is much smaller than about 60% of the scam projects. If each participant chooses the project more carefully, the number will be lower.
Activity: 170
August 15, 2018, 02:30:32 PM
I dont know the correct rate however no doubt greater part of ICO are trick, tragic yet obvious. Continuously be watchful when contributing on ICO, investigated the venture completely, at last its you who will endure. I myself, contributes just whom I know it has a substantial task and back up by solid gathering or organization.
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

I have not been involved in airdrops for several months now because I do not see the point in this.  You can now get a maximum of 3-5 $.
Activity: 54
August 15, 2018, 08:56:11 AM
recently I join in a few airdrop events and my experience was negative: most didn't pay me, and the rewards from a few people who sent me the rewards were of little value. In my opinion, it would be better to choose to participate in the reward activities, but they want higher, but at the very least, they have to pay the price.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
Mountains is my passion
August 15, 2018, 08:54:52 AM
99% of airdrop participants not wise enough to follow the simple airdrop rules, being eliminated and start screaming that airdrops are scams Roll Eyes
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 15, 2018, 08:51:52 AM
Airdrops lure with their simplicity and ease in execution, however in return you spend a lot of time on it and do not receive any payments.
Activity: 74
August 15, 2018, 08:50:39 AM
This is very worrisome because all this thing and is going on a lot of people have lost their valuable tokens due to phasing links that people pass around saying it's airdops. I think we need to be careful
Activity: 71
August 15, 2018, 08:37:14 AM
Yes it is just worrisome and I think we should all be careful of all this airdrops link going around. I believe there will be means to know the good ones later in the future
Pages:
Jump to: