Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 33. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
August 14, 2018, 07:44:08 PM
Don't expect too high. Airdrop allocation is very small, sometimes it becomes worthless if you want to sell it. Moreover, many fraud cases that use airdrop, they promise something without realization, there are those who ask for a number of funds, private keys, even your personal data. So be careful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
August 14, 2018, 07:42:34 PM
Airdrops used to be more profitable around last year till early this year when there were not too many ICO projects. But now there are many spams project out there created for selfish purposes only and they only deceive airdrop and bounty participants. There are still genuine airdrops nowadays though.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 07:31:42 PM
I agree that mostly of airdrops now are scam or worthless. There are so many airdrop on-going but some of them wants your personal data and some needs for donations. This kinds of airdrops are no-no for me since airdrops should be free. And this kind of giveaways also kills the market and also the other project.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 07:23:17 PM
99% of all airdrops give away small amount anyway. i don't care of scam or real. some of my friends earn huge moneys with some airdrops.
Some projects have a nice amount that they distribute to people that participated in the campaign.
Activity: 345
August 14, 2018, 07:17:30 PM
Judging with the numbers of fake airdrops going on lately, i'm a little convinced to say that i agree with you. But there are still meaningful airdrops out there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 10:08:06 AM
99% of all airdrops give away small amount anyway. i don't care of scam or real. some of my friends earn huge moneys with some airdrops.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
August 14, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
It can be said that, the number of airdrops certainly makes us curious and interested in following, most airdrops give a very high promise so that it never becomes real.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 14, 2018, 09:58:26 AM
Does anyone pay to get airdrops? If not, I don't care if it is scam or not while it is free and just will wait.

airdrop is for free...if you pay then something is not clear...

Following this principle peaple do not pay for my airdrop...
But I have fixed an exception.

Minimum payout is 1000 WSWPU2

If people want an airdrop payout under 1000 then they have to pay few cents.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 09:55:43 AM
I don't say it's a scam, it's just rubbish that isn't worth, there are some airdrops that have a high value but it's very rarely found.
Activity: 33
August 14, 2018, 09:42:58 AM
Does anyone pay to get airdrops? If not, I don't care if it is scam or not while it is free and just will wait.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 09:38:59 AM
In most cases, yes, scammers. But not 99 percent, less. Do not go too far;)
Moreover, it is not immediately clear, often it is necessary to wait for time to give a token to go ok, especially in today's realities on the market. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
August 14, 2018, 09:34:38 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

Yes I heard so many different bad stories regarding airdrop. I also participate in airdrop before but I only choose the airdrop I am joining. Yes there are some that does not pay, some that pays but with a very low price that is why I decided to stop early in participating.  Luckily I know I made a right decision. Airdrop has a large number up to now, some is already a part of a bounty.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:28:52 AM
How did you came up with the number in the title? 99% seems to be a bit exaggerated, but most likely most of Airdrops are just marketing and hot air. I wish we had a list of successful airdrops to compare it to unsuccessful, but this amount of data is just to big of a piece to chew, not to mention track and analyze, at least at the moment.
Activity: 386
August 14, 2018, 09:26:32 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

No i definitely not agree to that...  Airdrops is really profitable but i cant deny it that some airdrops are just only scam...  But there a few numbers of airdrop which is really great though we cant truly recieved here more rewards because it only a giveaway and free but still if you save it properly you can get a greater amount of profit here...

Some airdrop now give a little amount to the participants so I guess it's not worth it to join because I joined many airdrop and the amount I get is very small like all I can buy is candy. So how I can get profit from that small amount? Yes it's just free that's why we don't need to focus on airdrop.
Activity: 251
Merit: 3
Globe-dex.com
August 14, 2018, 09:21:57 AM

No i definitely not agree to that...  Airdrops is really profitable but i cant deny it that some airdrops are just only scam...  But there a few numbers of airdrop which is really great though we cant truly recieved here more rewards because it only a giveaway and free but still if you save it properly you can get a greater amount of profit here...
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 09:12:00 AM
Well, I would not say so categorically. After all, in fact any project and company are risky. Only in one case, this is more so. And in another case, less. Learn simply right, not hurrying to choose promising companies and projects. It all depends on ourselves. Forcibly, no one forces you to invest.
Activity: 149
August 14, 2018, 09:07:50 AM
Yes I believe some of the airdrops now are scams. There is one project that hasn't given the referrals yet that I have earned and every time I ask them, they don't answer at all. There are a lot of ICOs in twitter and even with ANN thread that didn't deliver with their airdrops, I think some of them are just gathering people's information and e-mails. So now I'm a bit picky with airdrops and bounties, I don't do as much as I used to.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
August 14, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Airdrop currently is a gamble, cause on the off chance that you need to get in any event some great coin, you ought to invest a considerable measure of time in checking this Airdrop, or to take an interest in whatever number as would be prudent and again you require much time for this. I like to invest this precious time of mine in bounties and to learn deliberately the venture before support. Your outcomes would be greatly improved than from airdrops, and that is what I am experiencing in the forum today.
Activity: 448
August 14, 2018, 09:02:45 AM

It depends on the airdrop . Not all the bounty campaigns are bad but i must say that it is difficulty to know which is best and which is not.  So it is best you do your research about the project before you join
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 08:58:05 AM
You have to carefully identify the information of the airdrops. I have participated in a lot of airdrops and got a token!
My experience is that some airdrops with Twitter and Facebook reposts will generally get a token!
Your wallet should also be active, and many airdrops will refuse to issue tokens to you because your wallet has no transaction history!
Pages:
Jump to: