Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 37. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 11, 2018, 02:48:38 PM
No 99% is so exaggerated, but more than 70% of airdrops may be more or less similar to scams, but as long as you don't spend money, you won't lose anything.
its not exaggerated, its true, most of airdrops nowadays are scam, even if they give away their token, in the end, it will never be listed in the market. in other words it's scam, they will just waste your time and you will get nothing.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 02:43:27 PM
99% of it is of course you exaggerate. From my experience, I can say that they pay about 70 percent. Which isn't so bad after all. But on the other hand, usually pay so little that it does not pay even a commission on the exchange.
Activity: 224
August 11, 2018, 02:40:31 PM
I have already seen this for a long time and do not participate in airdrops, besides, the profit there is small
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 11, 2018, 02:37:38 PM
It seems to me that all the Airdrops that are coming out recently of all SCAM, since they definitely will not bring much money, there are a lot of people there and a lot of scammers. I've already forgotten about Airdrops half a year ago and do not do it anymore. People lose time, let them lose =)
Mostly Airdrop are scam nowadays , so its not worth it anymore unlike before. Then sometimes you can encounter a good Airdrop but mosly are scam, and its become more people who have been scam day by day and its still growing until now. So i think its better to waste your time in a other way to earn crypto like participating in campaign thn participating to Airdrop. Even sometimes there's a few of Airdrop have worth but mostly are worthless.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 02:23:16 PM
What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

My best experience was with the kanadecoin airdrop and enumivo selfdrop. Rest all were waste of time and efforts. I heard from the seniors airdrop used to be great but now a day it's waste of time and energy as they will not pay you or it will not be worthful when they will launch on the exchanges.
Activity: 50
August 11, 2018, 02:22:48 PM
It seems to me that all the Airdrops that are coming out recently of all SCAM, since they definitely will not bring much money, there are a lot of people there and a lot of scammers. I've already forgotten about Airdrops half a year ago and do not do it anymore. People lose time, let them lose =)

Now, when the market is falling, participation in the airdrop is a waste of time. Coins are worthless, you can not sell them.
Activity: 196
The Future of Security Tokens
August 11, 2018, 02:16:44 PM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 11, 2018, 02:09:07 PM
I agree with you completely , I did airdrop about 6-7 months , and from all Andropov which popodaet gave 3 drop about$ 1000 on all , and all the rest for the buck
Having a $1,00 from those Airdrops would be pretty neat. I hope they post another one sometime.

On my airdrop faucet minimum payout is only $0.02

If you follow the potential earning you can see that people trust me because they can withdraw as soon they want.
They are above all intereted in the trading fun.
My airdrop faucet is the only airdrop where airdropers can trade directly for dollars.

Total WSPU2pts earned: 4836.71235698
Total pending dollars earned: 5.48462052
Total claims: 2133
WSPU2pts price in dollar: 0.00755
Active new claimers confirmed for pending promo: 1
Total pending promo in dollar: 0.26090000
Total transfered promo in dollar: 0.90
Total got dividend in dollar: 0.04641892
Total dollars paid out: 0.96

People can see that it is based on a real economical trading system where the market is law...and the market are the airdrop claimers themselves.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 02:02:05 PM
For this year you might be right, but for the middle of 2017 to the end, from air drops it can really make you rich, my advice now is better you just become a Bounty Hunter rather than an Airdrop Hunter, especially for this year.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 11, 2018, 01:56:59 PM
I agree with you completely , I did airdrop about 6-7 months , and from all Andropov which popodaet gave 3 drop about$ 1000 on all , and all the rest for the buck
Having a $1,00 from those Airdrops would be pretty neat. I hope they post another one sometime.
Activity: 238
August 11, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
Activity: 335
August 11, 2018, 01:50:20 PM
No 99% is so exaggerated, but more than 70% of airdrops may be more or less similar to scams, but as long as you don't spend money, you won't lose anything.
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
August 11, 2018, 01:46:20 PM
If you look at the Satis Group statistics, in which it is indicated that 81% of ICO is a scam, then there is nothing to be surprised by the large percentage of bounty scum. At least 81%. I believe that if you take part in the bounty, then to start to collect a little information about the project: what kind of team, what ideas and road map. Just so collecting all the tokens or coins is a mindless occupation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 01:13:59 PM
I agree that a big part of airdrops are scam , but I think 99% is to pessimistic value . I know that some people didn't received their airdrops from a most part of their participations , but I think the reason of that is they didn't followed the rules and not qualified for airdrop . Thats it. I believe most part of "scam" airdrops are fair , participants simply not meet requirments .
Activity: 53
August 11, 2018, 01:07:08 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
Participating in an airdrop is a game that requires luck. So we should not complain about it. As long as you filter these airdrop projects and look at their airdrops, you can actually make some judgments, which can increase your chances of getting airdrops. Everything can be compared, so you only need to spend a little more thought, you can make your judgment more and more accurate.
Activity: 112
August 11, 2018, 01:03:24 PM
Not all airdrops are scams but yes, there are many and we should be aware of them. I've been scammed few times, since then I learned to verify and check the project first before joining the airdrop campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 11, 2018, 12:07:19 PM
Yes some of airdrops are scam, but not all of them.
At the beginning airdrops were made to popularize the project, but now airdrop is mainly used to attract people to telegram chats or even worse, for fishing.

You are right and 1% is enough to make good money...
Activity: 322
August 11, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
Yes some of airdrops are scam, but not all of them.
At the beginning airdrops were made to popularize the project, but now airdrop is mainly used to attract people to telegram chats or even worse, for fishing.

Activity: 38
August 11, 2018, 11:52:47 AM
It's true, moreover, it is not possible to find good ICO now, because they close funding round during private sales
Activity: 266
August 11, 2018, 11:50:54 AM
As hard as it is to believe it is the truth and it really hurts when you engage fully in an Airdrop and fulfill all the tasks but yet you never receive your rewards. I have stopped doing airdrops though.
Pages:
Jump to: