Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 35. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 11:35:11 AM
I think this is not true. Because there are so many successful ICO projects, because of the explosion of the 4.0 revolution, the electronic money market is so vibrant. This will lead to many ICO projects being formed, either by haste, or the DEV team wants to get money. There are also many bad intentions that lead to chaos as today.
Activity: 88
August 13, 2018, 11:27:38 AM
Well you are 99% genuine in any case so the best thing is to maintain a strategic distance from airdrops particularly on the off chance that you as of now have higher rank in bitcointalk account, which implies you can partake in crusades with far more pay than airdrops. I simply understood my wallet has been overwhelmed with shitcoins in view of partaking in airdrops which just so few are genuine and has enough vlaue.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 13, 2018, 08:49:49 AM
Some are and some are not. Reason why you get scammed is cause you didn't do your research enough but still there is the chance the AirDrops can be heavily delayed at times.

I do not agree...my airdrop is not scam...and please tell me in which way research or not research would change it?
You can make so much research you want...if the creator is a scammer...you are scammed.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 07:32:19 AM
Some are and some are not. Reason why you get scammed is cause you didn't do your research enough but still there is the chance the AirDrops can be heavily delayed at times.
Activity: 94
August 13, 2018, 07:25:57 AM
It can be said that 99% of the airdrops are scams if those shitcoins are also considered scam. My wallet is now filled with some worthless tokens. I can't sell them because they are not worth the money.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 07:22:25 AM
I also had a bad experience with airdrops, so I just stopped doing them!
Activity: 88
August 13, 2018, 07:17:05 AM
Indeed a large portion of the air drops are phony and notwithstanding for the individuals who give Airdrop, they are not of much utilize. Yet, you get a couple of drops as of late. For instance, the airdrops from Havven gave me a token worth $ 140 so it was not awful. Also, you get an average measure of about $ 15-20 for loads of Airdrop including ChainLink. A large portion of them are tricks. The proprietors of the Airdrop venture are hoodlums who are just inspired by the gifts they will get from clueless seekers who will give their hard ERE they claim to utilize.
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 02:03:54 AM
My opinion is exactly the same, all airdrop scammers . And airdrop isn't worth spending your time
Activity: 70
Count Your Investment - Not your savings
August 13, 2018, 01:53:43 AM
not all sir. cause some are drops have monetary value. its all about what you can contribute in the project or campaign, but, have you all done the necessary actions? just like did you try to research the campaign? did you try to find negative feedback first before you engage in the activity. no one can be scammed if you have knowledge.. so if you have been scammed learn from it : good day Smiley
copper member
Activity: 126
August 13, 2018, 01:47:31 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

One credible airdrop campaign!

Add @RubyExchangeBot (RubyExchange Airdrop) on telegram and simply follow the instructions.

You can receive up to free 30 RBY tokens by doing simple social media tasks. Plus, get additional 4 RBY for every successful referral!
Activity: 188
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 13, 2018, 01:06:22 AM
actually I've only once participated in airdrop, even though the number of allocations can be said to be very large, but in fact I didn't get a token at all because the airdrop was just a scam, from that time on I never participated in airdrop because I didn't want to be fooled again with airdrop which looks good, so I think it's best to be more careful when you want to participate in airdrop.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 13, 2018, 12:24:18 AM
For receiving tokens, I get them atleast 60% of the airdops I joined. But the value of what I got seems does not earn my profit. I guess we can only make profit with these airdropped tokens if we HODL for like 5 years and check it back. Some may lost its value but definitely some have reached moon by then.
Activity: 32
August 13, 2018, 12:18:50 AM
Yes, most of the droplets I do have nothing to lose
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 12:13:41 AM
I fully agree with the author of the topic. Previously, it was possible to receive some money from airdrop, but now 90% of tokens do not come at all, and the remaining 9% have no value
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 06:56:14 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

I really doubt. Or maybe I'm just one of the lucky 1% because I haven't had any experience with scam airdrops. You don't even lose anything if they don't send you anything anyway so why bother even? Just go with bounty campaigns and settle it with them because bounty rewards are far more legitimate and sure.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
August 12, 2018, 04:06:18 PM
I think it's an exaggeration to think that all airdrops (or almost) are scams.

It is obvious that some are launched with intentions not laudable from the start. However some projects are interesting and their creators use airdrops like launching ramps, kind of samples of products. They themselves do not necessarily know how things are going to be, some are amateurs (and their offspring can be great anyway) others are almost big companies ...

Let's not put everyone in the same basket, and by showing a little discernment maybe can we find some true pearls? ...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 12, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
Personally, I now prefer to work with bounty. Yes, there scammers also meet periodically, but their number is much smaller.
Activity: 1372
August 12, 2018, 07:30:50 AM
I think this number is greater. The number of airdrops is almost 100 percent. Also, 99 percent is the number of bounty and ICO
Activity: 145
August 12, 2018, 06:51:10 AM
Yes, there are a lot of airdrops in this market that are scams, so I won’t waste too much time here. I think it’s more to invest more time in the research market and look for some good cryptocurrencies. Good choice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
August 12, 2018, 06:47:50 AM
I don't think that's 99%. Much less-80 percent. But I'm still in it because there's no choice.
Pages:
Jump to: