Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 43. (Read 9647 times)

D J
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 03:03:40 AM
Are you looking for something that's more of a REAL rewards program as opposed to an Airdrop, or a bounty program?

Where you earn the token monthly for active participation (retweeting twitter posts), and get automatically entered in weekly draws?

THEN YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.

The DEED token Rewards Program is NOW OPEN, and is accepting a LIMITED number of qualified participants.

Check out Deedcoin at their website below. The team at Deed is actively changing the real estate industry by tokenizing realtor commissions and saving users of their operatational, patent pending platform, thousands of dollars. Multiple transactions have already occurred with Deed agents using the DEED, while the company is still in their early token sale phases. This is a direct result of Deed agents already available in over 160 cities in all 50 US States, including Puerto Rico. This team and company is one to keep an eye on in the crypto space. Totally bringing crypto mainstream with a brilliant use case.

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

Interested candidates must have a minimum of 150 followers on their Twitter account.

Active participation will earn you monthly DEED rewards, and will automatically get you entered in the weekly draws for 100 DEED ($150).

To provide your information for verification  and inquire about the DEED Rewards Program, please visit the Official Deed Family Telegram Channel at:

https://t.me/Deedcoin

REGISTRATION IS LIMITED TO 100 PARTICIPANTS.
Activity: 224
August 05, 2018, 12:50:44 PM
Not that much too, because there is still airdrop that pays. But the airdrop now results in a bit so it's no longer interesting in my opinion. It is rare for an airdrop to give a lot of tokens if converted into dollars. So we have to choose which airdrop we want to follow so as not to get a scam.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 12:47:23 PM
The majority of token airdrops cannot survive for a long time. The quality is also dominated by low quality, so many of them do not have prices on the market, or the price is only low. However, that does not mean there are no good airdrops. But there are only very few tokens from the results of airdrops that have good quality, and it's hard to find.
Activity: 139
August 05, 2018, 12:42:30 PM
Use reality to feel. I love the airdrop campaign at the end of 2017. It's a beautiful time for me. But the quality and prestige of the airdrop projects this year has declined significantly. I followed the airdrop for 4 months. And then, maybe I'll forget it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 12:37:15 PM
Not at all, some airfields are a scam. Recently, I get good air shots, but many air shots are absolutely cheating, and they do not give any coins. Thus, you join the broadcasts after receiving all the information about the air passages.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 05, 2018, 07:18:35 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

Yes I certainly agree with you. It is really hard to find good airdrops these days. Most airdrops nowadays are not paying  or should I say scam. I have also been scammed for a couple of times in different airdrops which aren't paying. We could only find good airdrops if we do a simple research first.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 05, 2018, 07:12:10 AM
I participated in several dozens... Did not earn almost anything, all I got was this experience! Now I do not participate in this)
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
August 05, 2018, 03:04:44 AM
I participated in about 100 airdrops. In a couple of months exactly 20 tokens came from them. So scam at worst only 80%, but not 99%, as write here.
Activity: 13
August 04, 2018, 11:47:59 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

I can not completely agree with you, because tokens came to me and I could sell them, but I wait when the price will rise..
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
Acewins.io
August 04, 2018, 06:56:44 PM
I do not actually tag them as scam. I don't know the right term yet but it's more of using members that registers in the airdrop as a bait for investors. When investors see the many retweets, shares and telegram members, it attracts them to invest thinking it has a community support. In the end, they give the participants something less than a cent  Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 06:32:08 PM

I would rather saying that 99% of Airdrops are nothing more than a trash, because the definition of the word scam is something which was developed in purpose to deceive people and steal their money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 04, 2018, 06:26:49 PM
I don't think that much. Although the majority of the airdrop is indeed a scam, however, was still there between the airdrop will pay. Although not exactly sure but at least there is hope for an airdrop to keep producing. These opportunities are at least should be utilized in order to get the maximum results in the airdrop as well.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
August 04, 2018, 06:10:50 PM
Airdrops are very many nowadays. Because of the long bearish season, many icos are not successful with softcap or hardcap and therefore they won't distribute tokens for airdrop participants. But few of them still pay out though
Activity: 70
August 04, 2018, 06:05:55 PM
in my experience, about 40% of ICO projects do not pay. but it depends not on the scammers but on you and your choice of projects.
Activity: 364
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 04, 2018, 06:03:16 PM
Yeah that's very true and many of us can testify to that because we participated in so many of them and the end results was being scammed so I really agree to your points.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
August 04, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

six months ago, I often participated in airdrops and I can confirm your words with confidence! airdrops practically do not bring profit,but they take your time.
I prefer bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 04, 2018, 04:59:38 PM
In fact, your topic shows how this actually happens. The title of this topic is not very provocative, but rather urgent at the present time. For all the experience of participating in airdrops, I got 10 different, completely useless tokens.
That's why I do not participate in airdrops.

It is why I give you the possibility to sell before it goes in your wallet...
Admit please that this possibility is genious...
You have never seen such genious possibility...
Why?
Because it is impossible to scam if possibility is given to sell before it goes in your wallet...
So far you have only seen promises...talking about many dollars and at the end you have just worthless tokens in your wallet...
With my airdrop...you are sure you have dollars if you sell your tokenpts...
Ok?
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 04:32:37 PM
Myself recently rejected the idea of ​​participating in airdrops.  This is absolutely a complete waste of time, which is better to do bounty
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 04, 2018, 04:30:11 PM
In fact, your topic shows how this actually happens. The title of this topic is not very provocative, but rather urgent at the present time. For all the experience of participating in airdrops, I got 10 different, completely useless tokens.
That's why I do not participate in airdrops.
Activity: 171
August 04, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
Truly, there are scams in the world of cryptocurrency today most especially in airdrops but the level of scam in it is not up to 99% as people think there are. In detecting a good airdrop, there is need to read whitepaper of any airdrop you want to do to confirm its authenticity and reliability
Pages:
Jump to: