Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 45. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 04:25:28 AM
I take an interest in a considerable measure of airdrops and I concur that the vast majority of the airdrops are trick!! I joined an airdrop, and it is in message, a bot and you will assert each hour to get token and to payout you require 100tokens of that. What's more, think about what I achieve 50 tokens so I can't pull back? Since it isn't 100, see? That implies you need to purchase firt a greater amount of their tokens previously you can pull back them. So long unadulterated trick and I don't take an interest any longer.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 07:36:35 AM
That is why I am not doing aidrops, it is profitable only for multiaccounting abusers and for creators.
I prefer bounties which are really profitable Wink.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
July 30, 2018, 07:35:34 AM
I don't like airdrop. But a couple of times I came across successful projects. But I'm no longer involved because there are too many scams.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 07:22:06 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?
Probably you are exaggeration a little bit but in general I can agree with you that airdrops are nothing really useful so it is better to join some other opportunities that are presented here in abundance.
Activity: 157
July 30, 2018, 04:11:21 AM
Well,  although  alot of airdrop forms are fake and scam, I won't say it's upto 99%. If you ask me i will grade scam airdrop at about 80%. as there are still real new projects coming out with real airdrops.  I almost missed out of NOBS  and stronger than crypto  airdrops because I thought they were scam as usual.  So in my opinion  would say there  are still upto 20% real airdrops.
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
July 30, 2018, 04:02:46 AM
while participating in airdrops,
I still haven't received any tokens,
maybe I'll still be able to get anything,
but so far it seems I won't get anything.
Better to participate in bounty
Activity: 373
Merit: 13
July 30, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
I agree with your opinion a lot of airdrop scam and a few good and successful airdrop projects, last year I participated a lot to airdrop and only a few succeed, I am currently choosing to participate to bounty campaign I think the result is better than airdrop at this time.
Activity: 413
https://eloncity.io/
July 30, 2018, 03:51:29 AM
The title of the topic really are very provocative) But there is in this truth. I previously participated in a large number of airdrop but almost nothing is earned. In my opinion, airdrop is not the best way to make money. If you want to participate in the bounty better write articles about interesting ICO.
Activity: 42
July 30, 2018, 03:26:58 AM
I wouldn't say it's 99% but yes, there are many 'scam'-airdrops (well, can you really call an airdrop scam? They don't steal anything except your time - well, and promotion)
However there may be other reasons for not receiving an airdrop you participated in - for example some ICOs fail and at the moment many ICOs are getting extended or paused so the airdrop-distribution may just be delayed. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 01:51:19 PM
I used to participate in airdrop companies, but very soon I realized that it takes too much time, because even before it was quite a lot of scams, and now just do not see the point to participate in airdrop.
Activity: 28
July 29, 2018, 04:33:19 AM
I think about 60% of the airdrop is scam. But 70% of bounty projects are scam or failures.
Activity: 62
July 29, 2018, 04:25:48 AM
This is true ,but the whole percentage of projects is bad ,or failed ,of them there are good ,and fully worthy of attention . But, for me personally, air rain is a waste of time .
Activity: 168
July 29, 2018, 04:24:29 AM
If you call it 100% is right, i started with airdrop when i joined crypto and see mostly all the tokens i received are all useless and now doing bounty which some are still reliable.
Activity: 58
July 29, 2018, 04:19:32 AM
Alas,but then so are mostly aerial footage on the market are simply useless . Focus on research projects.
Activity: 57
July 29, 2018, 04:16:46 AM
I have a very bad experience in Airdrops.
For 2 months of work with this, I was not paid any coins.
Airdrops are no longer as popular as they used to be!
Activity: 252
July 29, 2018, 04:10:27 AM
I agree with you . That is the reality today. The airdrop theme always makes the participant feel interesting. But most airdrops do not pay for participants. On the other hand, participants may be misled and hacked.
Activity: 308
July 29, 2018, 04:06:35 AM
How can u be scammed from an airdrop. Common  man u are not contributing nothing. So u actually can't be scam from an airdrop except u are stupid enough to provide ur private key
Activity: 228
July 29, 2018, 04:00:16 AM
I think for the moment it is not a penipuaqn on the airdrop program that is done but I see the distribution on the airdrop token is very little so it can be said the result we get is very small.
Activity: 93
July 29, 2018, 03:58:10 AM
I think you are as a rule excessively preservationist with your assessments here in this string. We should toss more sensible numbers around when discussing a distributional strategy that has no straightforwardness and no direction.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 05:58:28 PM
I never follow airdrop because I do know the results that will be obtained from airdrop. Following airdrop only wastes your time and never ever charging KYC on an airdrop program because your data may be misused. Especially if you give KYC on a scam airdrop program
Pages:
Jump to: