Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 42. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
You can't be further away from the truth.  That percentage was right. You'll be tasked to do some activities here and there, Lo and behold, your effort will go unrewarded. Some would reward you with tokens that won't compensate for all works done, and some, no payment at all. It's that bad. Where you're even paid, you'll wait for ages for them to be listed on a notable exchange, and when they are eventually listed, it's for a miserable price.
copper member
Activity: 153
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
August 08, 2018, 12:19:49 PM
I participated in airdrops for more than 2 months and earned about $ 50. I was not paid more than 70% of the airdrops. I think the airdrops are a waste of time.
Activity: 56
August 07, 2018, 10:26:25 PM
I think only 70% airdrop is a scam and some have no value. only a few airdrops have successfully maintained the value of their tokens. just wasting time joining the airdrop program.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
August 07, 2018, 10:07:15 AM
I think that about 80% of all airdrops are created for advertizing and collection of information. And only about 20% pay something. It is my experience.
I am not a supporter of airdrops but i do not agree that 99% of the airdrops is scam, maybe there are a lot of airdrops that is scam but there are still a lot of airdrops that is worth it to join, and for me finding a good airdrops can also give us money.
Exactly, although the vast majority of airdrop on the market are so many bad projects and it is causing the inhibition to the participant in the airdrop but never 99%, that number is too far from the truth, it only falls between 70 and 80%. The market still owns a considerable number of good projects, the airdrop from the project can also be considered valuable, sometimes I'm also involved but I feel not too much amused because we need a large amount of ref to gain a good income, otherwise things will be very low.
Activity: 35
August 07, 2018, 09:45:39 AM
Maybe because a lot of project are being created based blockchain, and a lot of people are now becomes greedy on crypto, they use airdrops to scam people.
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
August 07, 2018, 09:40:00 AM
I think that about 80% of all airdrops are created for advertizing and collection of information. And only about 20% pay something. It is my experience.
I am not a supporter of airdrops but i do not agree that 99% of the airdrops is scam, maybe there are a lot of airdrops that is scam but there are still a lot of airdrops that is worth it to join, and for me finding a good airdrops can also give us money.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
August 07, 2018, 09:34:34 AM
Yes, most of the Airdrops are scam or their tokens are of low amount and some of them never listed on exchanges.

I prefer bounty program over Airdrops.

I join airdrops off only good project. Always do some research before you join any airdrop or bounty
Activity: 1153
Merit: 252
August 07, 2018, 09:27:44 AM
I will meet you, but not by 99% but by a very large percentage, so you should always beware of the scam links and also didn't give anyone your private key
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 09:16:46 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 09:06:15 AM
I think not 99%, that percentage is too high. Because there are a few airdrops of air that can give you a nice advantage. And if you join each day to a new airdrop, then you will have a better chance of finding a good project.
Activity: 154
August 06, 2018, 05:02:43 AM
I've had so many airdrops that I followed and I also got some airdrop scams and also a few more successes. following airdrop is like following give away ... yes you need a fortune.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 06, 2018, 04:03:56 AM
Not all but the most aridrop is scam. Aridrop only wastes our time. Most of them do not pay or are garbage, will lose the price very quickly when on the trading floor.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 06, 2018, 03:44:24 AM
We cannot hold the fact that most of the new ICOs that offers bounty and airdrop campaigns are fake and scam. Most of us bounty hunters are getting interested because of the fact that it gives big rewards but afterwards it tends to be fake and scam so to avoid joining and participating in bogus airdrops, you need to be more observant and wiser so you can get a legit and reliable airdrops.

So is life...
you can not vanish all airdrops because 99% are scam.
Even if 99.999999999 are scam,some airdrops are interesting and I know about because I'm an airdrop proposer...And I have my disposers...
The fun about airdrops is to find the best ones...
Have fun !!!
Activity: 281
Merit: 10
Futurov
August 06, 2018, 03:38:35 AM
We cannot hold the fact that most of the new ICOs that offers bounty and airdrop campaigns are fake and scam. Most of us bounty hunters are getting interested because of the fact that it gives big rewards but afterwards it tends to be fake and scam so to avoid joining and participating in bogus airdrops, you need to be more observant and wiser so you can get a legit and reliable airdrops.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
August 06, 2018, 03:34:04 AM
But 1% is very much. For the sake of it and to participate in airdrop. If you approach this case with full seriousness, then for a whole month you can catch a couple of projects equivalent to $200-$300. Airdrops are worth to participate in them, you only need to start and not stop. Good luck.

If someone offers you $200-$300 for almost nothing in return...think about twice.
I see as token creator how much hard it is to offer few cents for much time spent...
The good side is that you are sure to get what you see...
Few cents in you pan is better then $200 on the tree...  Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
August 06, 2018, 03:31:15 AM
Well maybe not whole 99% of all airdrops are scams. But at least 75-80% which is already huge number.. I honestly cant remember when last time airdrop delivered really good profit to me..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
August 06, 2018, 03:26:03 AM
But 1% is very much. For the sake of it and to participate in airdrop. If you approach this case with full seriousness, then for a whole month you can catch a couple of projects equivalent to $200-$300. Airdrops are worth to participate in them, you only need to start and not stop. Good luck.
Activity: 100
August 06, 2018, 03:12:40 AM
it is, I'm very annoyed too . I spent a lot of my time and I didn't get paid.
Activity: 96
August 06, 2018, 03:08:27 AM
I don't have any experience in airdrops, but I have a friend who has experience in this area. He has invested a lot, and he made a small profit for the first time, but the airdrop is a huge scam, catching people's hearts. In addition to the first accident, the investment is losing money, the more the loss, the more I hope that people can rationally treat the airdrop
Activity: 31
August 06, 2018, 03:07:58 AM
As the cryptocurrency market is heating up with the arrival of new airdrops, the number of participants is increasing, there are also a series of fraudulent airdrop projects appearing. This is quite similar to the appearance of fraudulent ICO projects.
Pages:
Jump to: