Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 46. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 05:52:16 PM
Ico's  are worse and worse.

You know, the percentage of scam airdrops and ICOs are increasing but it does not mean that all are scam. There are still legit ICOs and airdrops out there and luck would be a factor if we can spot one.
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
July 28, 2018, 05:49:19 PM
I have signed in like 30 airdrops until now, and I still don't get anything, though alot of them seem legit they say that the rewards will be distributed after the ICO stage, which takes several months, but I still have high hopes in them.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 05:58:07 AM
Ico's  are worse and worse.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
July 28, 2018, 05:56:15 AM
Most of this airdrops are useless.
99% of these tokens will never be added to exchanges.
bounty campaign much better.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
July 28, 2018, 05:13:45 AM
If so many air drops are fraudulent, it is evidence of their potential to make money.
There are still some airdrops that can make you profitable, so it's hard to find them.

Potential is real...I have the proof with my WSPU2 ERC20 token.
But the potential is as well in the trading skills.
From now on...just know that you know about a potentially profitable airdrop...you have found it... Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 05:06:39 AM
If so many air drops are fraudulent, it is evidence of their potential to make money.
There are still some airdrops that can make you profitable, so it's hard to find them.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 28, 2018, 05:01:06 AM
I disagree completely. Not 99%. 100% are scams. They don't airdrop, rather they buy your entrance in their Telegram. This is a scam. Airdrops are meant to be free of work
I did some airdrops on sthe site: tokendrops.com - it is manager by tokensuite and I havent received any airdrop tokens. So I share same opinion with you Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
July 28, 2018, 04:59:00 AM
These airdrops that I participated in are sometimes not scams but the number of token that they will issue to you will not even get you a Dollar when you want to exchange on the market which makes the token a "shit" token in your wallet jus for decoration.   

You are very right...
It is why I propose an airdrop you can trade before it is on the ETH chain.
So if you believe that is only decoration you do not ask the transfer...
i'm astonished that no more people are interested in this UNIQUE system.
A system where you can see in few days if it is scam or not...
A system based on real economy where the market makes the price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
July 27, 2018, 06:58:11 PM
These airdrops that I participated in are sometimes not scams but the number of token that they will issue to you will not even get you a Dollar when you want to exchange on the market which makes the token a "shit" token in your wallet jus for decoration.   
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
July 27, 2018, 06:55:22 PM
not all airdrop scam. there are some of the legit and success. if airdrop from the project more qualified and has a value.
copper member
Activity: 30
July 27, 2018, 06:52:10 PM
We did our own Airdrop, and successfully sent out all the tokens. Airdrops are scams if they come from fishy sources. Ours was listed officially in our telegram chatroom and everyone who participated received their airdrop in a week.  @ivykoin
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 27, 2018, 06:41:49 PM
I disagree completely. Not 99%. 100% are scams. They don't airdrop, rather they buy your entrance in their Telegram. This is a scam. Airdrops are meant to be free of work

You are right about everything yoou are saying, but the worst is that a lot of Airdrops are now requiring KYC and they collect personal data and what they do with it  no one knows.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
July 27, 2018, 06:39:51 PM
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
July 27, 2018, 06:38:47 PM
Usuallt most airdrops of these days are nothing but useless tokens that will never get listed on any exchange. Although there are few really good ones, these are very difficult to find these days. The useless ones just occupy the whole space and you end up not detecting the good ones. But airdrops generally are not beneficial any longer.
Activity: 118
July 27, 2018, 06:11:59 PM
Some of the airdrops are scam, there are a lot of airdrop out there, I did some at the end of the day nothing was given, some even ask for private key, they are to many, and full of scam, but some are good.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2018, 06:11:15 PM
Saying 99% of airdrops are scam is as good as saying virtually all airdrops are scam but No, not all are scam not even 90% of them. I have made so many cash on airdrops so I know what I'm saying.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 06:05:30 PM
Not all airdrop is a scam they are still one that you need certain research to find it and get a good airdrop, not all but most airdrop not able to develop well so that the price will crash and not sell when entering the bourse.
Activity: 266
Merit: 14
July 27, 2018, 06:04:46 PM
I don't consider all the Airdrops in which I participate, but I think that about 40% are paid. I'm not nervous, I just don't expect payments and when I get paid, I'm pleasantly surprised. Sometimes they pay even more in Airdrops than in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
July 27, 2018, 06:03:25 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

I wouldn't say that all of them are scams scams, but I also would not oppose the idea that many of the airdrops these days are not. I think airdrops are one of the most commonly exploited means, if not, the most abused means of scamming people. They do it either by faking enrollment pages in order for people who want to enroll to give in their wallet information and all other details that could be taken advantaged of by shady characters. Another one is the reality that airdrop is like a marketing strategy to see how many people are interested in a coin rather than actually giving those who enrolled in it, therefore, some airdrops don't actually give out coins, but only do it to test the market.
Activity: 360
July 27, 2018, 05:52:35 PM
I think that number is a bit too. It's a lot less than that, but there are some some very good projects.
Pages:
Jump to: