Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 73. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 06:09:14 PM
99% how it seems too big. I think that 85-90% can be a fraud, and a veiled financial pyramid. It is necessary to watch these projects very carefully and do not invest a lot of money in them until the development team shows good exchanges and a good software product.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 06:05:15 PM
Last year i didnt believe that airdrop is scan but today i believe it because lot of airdrop want some donation or need to buy a token as they required. Not like last year
Activity: 151
Merit: 3
THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
June 02, 2018, 06:00:48 PM
its dangerous to draw conclusions based on incomplete information or data. And that is what this thread is all about. Do you know how many airdrops there are daily? the fact that you got the bad ones is proof that you are in the wrong side of the space. Definitely, not all will give you tokens for several reasons ranging from scam to your not completing the requirement..

So dont just make baseless generalization.............
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 02, 2018, 05:56:37 PM
yes its true, its free, what did you expect. even if they send all the rewards for the airdrop participants, most of the time, it is useless, no value, as in shitcoin. they just waste our time, they only want us to become part of their community.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
It is true, but even this 1% can be significantly. Right now I have 85% of my portfolio value out from airdrops
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
June 02, 2018, 05:41:59 PM
It is funny how airdrops are not airdrops anymore. Dfinity for example said they would airdrop tokens but they are charging $9 for it lol
Kind of an ICO...
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 05:39:23 PM
Most airdrops of these days dont actually make it up on any exchanges. Those that get on exchanges are those that are from already existing projects. The intention of most airdrops of these days are not intended to give any money to participants, they are just meant to entice them to join.
Activity: 146
June 02, 2018, 05:37:24 PM
I think the last time a lot of Airdrop that use this method to gain a lot of subscribers, and the ICO is not carried out! I participated in more than 200 airdrops 2 months ago and paid only 20.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
June 02, 2018, 05:36:32 PM
Yes lots of  Airdrop offers are scam, as this has been abuse, but sure you do  not have detailed statistics to measure it to determine its 99% , basically  what I do is to checkout and  research  about the project  to  know what they are out to offer, also  I avoid sending  ETH or BTC to qualify for airdrop as I have been scammed before.
Activity: 182
June 02, 2018, 05:36:11 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

yes almost all, but here I will say that airdrop is not a scam one of them is the same with bounty. because if yidak coincided with bounty I think just wasting time alone because it will not get rich with airdrop, that's my opinion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
June 02, 2018, 05:32:07 PM
Airdrops are free, so you should not allow allow yourself to be scammed by donating to them. Although, i never had this orientation sometimes ago. I had donated to some airdrops and got nothing in return. I did not know that they were scam. Now, i cannot donate to any of them again. If they cannot give me free token, it means such is scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 02, 2018, 05:22:21 PM
Maybe there are scams in airdrops but not all airdrops are scams there are some airdrops that are true to their campaign, but only they will distribute the token for so long , just like the bounty campaign there are early who will distribute the tokens there are also that take quiet sometime and even nothing tokens given.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
June 02, 2018, 05:12:31 PM
Not all airdrops are scam because some airdrop still pay with their tokens and of course I experienced that.
I think you should do a little research before participating in an airdrop, because you will know which is the legit or scam.
Activity: 22
June 02, 2018, 10:15:19 AM
I have applied for about 100 airdrops this year, of which 25 tokens have been  distributed and some are still being processed. Of the tokens I have recieved, about half are tradable. I think at least 25% that I have applied for will not pay though.
Activity: 108
June 02, 2018, 06:47:27 AM
Well most not all. Some just create forms, twitter account and Telegram groups , just to get followers etc. Last year was good though, but this year it's another thing altogether.
This year i just thought that all airdrops are scams because for almost six months that i have join airdrops i have not receive anything from them. I just waste my time filling up forms and joining their telegram groups.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
June 02, 2018, 03:36:09 AM
I do not participate in airdrops. I consider this direction a waste of time. Very rarely come across projects that are generously paid.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 02, 2018, 03:32:49 AM
Yes, I participated in 5 airdrops. However, after two months, I did not receive one coin. I still do as required. However, it was not received. So I decided to give up the airdrop.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 02:36:53 AM
You may be true, we cannot guarantee that the airdrops are legit or not. Actually, we must analyze the airdrop programs, whether they are offered by a trusted ICO or only airdrop program. In this case, some trusted ICO also offer the airdrop programs with promising token allocation and token value after on exchange. Therefore, just analyze which airdrop you will participate in exactly and carefully.
Activity: 224
Merit: 5
June 02, 2018, 02:25:28 AM
Not 99% of airdrops are scam. In my practic atleast 50% of airdrops never gets listed in exchanges and some which get listed in exchanges are so worth less that you may have to pay more gas fee than the actual amount of tokens to transfer them.
Activity: 168
June 02, 2018, 02:20:37 AM
Of course it is,why would you waste your time to these scams? there are less chances that these tokens are going to have some value in the future that is why it is not worth our time! focus more in boutny campaigns so that you will be making a lot of money out from these campaigns,you can easily make thousands of dollars from these campaigns if you are going to do it full time
Pages:
Jump to: