Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 72. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
June 03, 2018, 05:56:29 AM
It's true, most of the airdrop does not come on the wallet. If tokens came in, it's a very small amount, so it's better to participate in bounty campaigns than to waste time on airdrop
It came up to the wallet but it worthless and most of the airdrops are not even hit the market after the launch. But when you get the right airdrop, it would reward you more than usual campaign.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 03, 2018, 05:52:48 AM
not all airdrops are scam but mostly, only few there are legit, lucky those who receive a high value of tokens but sometimes you receive a small value of tokens but at least its free and be careful what you sign up they want only get your information like email address they will send you phishing email. 
Activity: 503
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 05:48:35 AM

according to my assumption 70% did not pay. maybe just use our data to attract member ,, i also the airdrop so many airdrop participant that i follow ,, only 30% pay, that too not too valuable
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
June 03, 2018, 05:39:46 AM
No, this is only 2018 current condition. If I compare with last year (2017) there are many legit airdrops. Like BLUE, ELTCOIN, EREAL, BITWHITE, REBL, and many more. So, I can say 2018 is the worst time for airdrop. I think the last Airdrop which gives good token was POLYMATH.

2018 is really a worst case for airdrop as many people are grabbing the opportunity to get money.
they are giving out airdrop just to give value on their token and once in the exchange they will dump all their holdings.
this is easy money.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 03, 2018, 05:38:18 AM
99% is a statistic taken out from the hat...
this is just the proof that people here say idiotic words.

I do not believe that they say 99% because my airdrop is not a scam.  Cheesy

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 05:35:58 AM
It's true, most of the airdrop does not come on the wallet. If tokens came in, it's a very small amount, so it's better to participate in bounty campaigns than to waste time on airdrop
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
June 03, 2018, 05:33:33 AM
i partly agree with this but disagree with the percentage, i do airdrops for so long and thank God they are paying but only 3 out of 5 airdrops that i am engage in. Scamming is not new in the business, you just have to pick nice projects so you could be sure of having a payment at the end of the ICO, but as for me i am joining as many airdrops as possible, don't settle on just 1 or 2, airdrops are not that complicated to engage in.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 05:30:30 AM
I know that there is a lot of airdrop scams out there but i do not believe that it is 99.9% scam their are still legit airdrop drop and how can you say 99.9% do you join them all believe on you research dont just join randomly
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 05:26:08 AM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

I would say 99% but 70 % are for sure either scams or worthless promotions for ICOs which are not worth anything at all in the end. You pay more for fees than get from selling those tokens on exchanges.
copper member
Activity: 462
June 03, 2018, 05:24:23 AM
From my own experience, I advise you not to spend on such projects at one time as most of them will never pay you or find other reasons not to pay
indeed airdrop 99% scam, but there are some nice airdrop like EXRN and HYDRO,
indeed we must be patient for list in market and developed
Activity: 154
June 03, 2018, 05:15:34 AM
From my own experience, I advise you not to spend on such projects at one time as most of them will never pay you or find other reasons not to pay
Activity: 512
June 03, 2018, 05:12:58 AM
There are plenty of airdrops and I have my own set of  selection criteria . Like the ones where there is no hurry for registration and where I can study the WP, Roadmap , having data about the Team,  advisory board etc. When these kind of selection is made the % of legit airdrops is more than 50 %.
I agree on, that last Year there were better airdrops , as this Year lot of airdrops giving penny coins in value of 5-10 $ and some of them asking for
KYC to be completed as well.
Activity: 392
June 02, 2018, 08:22:55 PM
Airdrop has been abused. This is not what airdrops used to be in the year 2017 when some good airdrops existed. Now some jobless people without a budget will just build a token and start an airdrop and start circulating it around with the hope of building a community with that crap. I am done doing them.

I could not agree more. The bounties section should only be composed of bounty threads normally but now it's full of airdrop threads spamming everywhere. Everyone who participates in those are making a fool out of themselves.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 08:01:56 PM
Airdrop has been abused. This is not what airdrops used to be in the year 2017 when some good airdrops existed. Now some jobless people without a budget will just build a token and start an airdrop and start circulating it around with the hope of building a community with that crap. I am done doing them.
Activity: 224
June 02, 2018, 08:00:54 PM
Yes of course airdrops are scams and most of them don't need to be joined
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 07:59:01 PM
Well there’s aplenty of airdrops nowadays. And there are few that are really worth to invest with your time and effort onto it. You just need to explore and research it more so that you are able to separate the wheat from the chaff.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 02, 2018, 07:55:44 PM
I heard that some people once were able to get a good income from airdrops. But I do not really believe in such stories. Why, then, among my friends there are no such lucky ones.

They use to be some very profitable Airdrops. DeepOnion did very profitable Airdrop and they give away a lot of Onions when the price of the Onions was very good. But this was the last good one in my opinion.
Activity: 6
June 02, 2018, 07:53:18 PM
Forget airdrops, only shitcoins! Sad Welt der Wunder, a german tv company, just started a bounty program where you or we could gain some coins. But, in order to get coins you need to do active work, like writing an articles, making a video or using your twitter account. That seems to be more serious than just a normal air-drop. If you want to have more information check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeub3BnhjAXex0vwUuMIhaQ
Activity: 195
June 02, 2018, 07:46:04 PM
Most airdrops of these days are nothing but useless tokens that will never get listed on any exchange. Although there are few really good ones, these are very difficult to find these days. The useless ones just occupy the whole space and you end up not detecting the good ones. But airdrops generally are not beneficial any longer.
Activity: 616
June 02, 2018, 07:42:37 PM
I heard that some people once were able to get a good income from airdrops. But I do not really believe in such stories. Why, then, among my friends there are no such lucky ones.
Pages:
Jump to: