Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% OF ALL AIRDROPS ARE SCAMS!!!!! - page 74. (Read 9647 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 02:13:25 AM
I can confirm that 99% of airdrops are pure scam and do nothing.... I joined more than 500 airdrops at the beginning and I received only few bucks.... bounty campaign are MUCH better.
Activity: 194
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 07:18:45 PM
This is false, most airdrops are good enough, only that the prize that they are giving out is worthless, that is the main reason of why they have less joiners than before (less interested) and i must agree on that.
Activity: 308
June 01, 2018, 07:17:30 PM
It would have been very good if you gave a good tabulation of your results based on the research you did. You cannot just make that claim that 99% of airdroos are scam. There are legit ones as well buddy. It is the same thing as ICOs and bounties
Activity: 130
June 01, 2018, 07:13:28 PM
You mean  almost all airdrops are scam. Well i guess no. Airdrops at the past are good because there are only few participate in it, and the division of the stakes is larger. But now plenty of people are joining in airdrops, the many who joined the lower you get. And some airdrops are fake but not all.
Activity: 126
June 01, 2018, 06:59:04 PM
Airdrops attached to bounties are the only reliable ones, apart from them I consider an airdrop as scam and don't pay attentions to. I ask, who give free coins without any projects in mind, unlike bounties
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 06:54:11 PM
Well most not all. Some just create forms, twitter account and Telegram groups , just to get followers etc. Last year was good though, but this year it's another thing altogether.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
June 01, 2018, 06:46:03 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

What's your experience with airdrops? Did you get scammed most of the times?

Unfortunately most of them is scam. it is completely waste of time:(
it gave good profit in 2017 but now it is completely unnecassary.
Joining the airdrop is like testing our luck, if we're having good luck would result from the airdrop would also be good, it's like gambling.
we don't know what the results will be like, because it is not too difficult to join airdrop

For me joining Airdrop is not like gambling , but it is like hoping to hit the lottery. I don't understand people who have high hopes for the Airdrops.
Activity: 156
June 01, 2018, 06:41:40 PM
That is true, because nowadays not all airdrops do get successful again, so like i do say it better to participate in bounty program.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
June 01, 2018, 06:22:40 PM
The title of this thread is bit provocative, but the fact is that most people have a bad experience with airdrops. According to several airdrop hunters I spoke to, the majority ICOs don't pay out at all.

Joining the airdrop is like testing our luck, if we're having good luck would result from the airdrop would also be good, it's like gambling.
we don't know what the results will be like, because it is not too difficult to join airdrop
Activity: 329
Merit: 14
June 01, 2018, 06:10:01 PM
My experience with airdrops has also been very bad. While it is true that many of the airdrops in which I participated did end up delivering the promised tokens, the vast majority of them ended up becoming failed projects that never achieved any value in the marketcap.

Of course this is easy to understand, because when seeing the immense amount of projects that emerge every day, it is understandable that there is not enough space for them in the market, especially having so many interesting and promising projects in which investors would prefer to put their money.
Activity: 795
June 01, 2018, 08:54:02 AM
Yes, i question how genius they are bcos immediately after airdrop the dev keep a large amount then dump on noobs in the market 0.5% out of them see the light of the day after the airdrop program.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
June 01, 2018, 08:47:41 AM
My first thought about AIRDROP is that the only purpose of it is promotion, it's only an AIRDROP anyway so they will give away small amount of token for its brand to be known and investors might get interested to it. There is always a risk, only thing that make it as a scam is doing task before receiving it or simply investing on it.

If you received token for free, just let it be on your wallet, it might get some value in time.
Risking 5minutes for an airdrop is okay, just don't focus on it, do something, join on campaigns, use your talent to earn much better.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
June 01, 2018, 08:41:50 AM
i have not earned anything with airdrops and have given up participating in it.

it seems like it's a waste of time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
June 01, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

Activity: 114
June 01, 2018, 08:36:24 AM
I have no experience in Airdrop. I had to read the reviews to avoid these scammers.
Activity: 49
June 01, 2018, 08:31:53 AM
Hello, community! I think, it sounds true, that mosty airdrops are not paid to the participant, but some of them are really worthy of your attention. Sometimes you can earn over $200 from a singe airdrop. But like the author of this topic sad, the participation in airdrops can disappoint you. I had such an experience, when I made 20  airdrops and 17 of them did not pay me any token.
Activity: 90
June 01, 2018, 08:25:15 AM
Yes there are many airdrop scams this year and i feel bad on that like I've joined lots of airdrops this year 2018 but seems no profit at all. i don't think if airdrops is good way to make profit cause i started to have a doubt and believing that airdrops is waste of time.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 01, 2018, 08:20:51 AM
I'm glad to see that my WSPU2 airdrop faucet is among the 1% paying.

The particularity of this air drop is that you can see after few days that the airdrop is not a scam...
you doubt?
Ask a payout !!!
Yes ask a payout !!!
Activity: 6
June 01, 2018, 06:49:58 AM
The main purpose of airdrops is to hype up new coins and generating lead data base on users by making them fill registration forms in order to participate in the airdrops. To be fair you don't lose anything but at the same time in most cases you don't win anything. At the end you either receive worthless tokens or nothing at all. In our opinion, at Airdrops.com , you shouldn't waste your time with aimless projects and focus on ones that look at least remotely promising and it's still a gamble.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 08:31:43 AM
Most people of course especially has not suffered, it's airdrop, just time wasted. But there were those who bought coins.
Pages:
Jump to: