Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto - page 9. (Read 3281 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
He is right about cryptocurrencies being not totally anonymous though. But who cares if a lot of people still doesn't want to use bitcoin. You can't force everyone to just hop in in what they don't understand. Besides, bitcoin was not made to fully replace fiat currency, it is an alternative. I think fiat and crypto could and should coexist with each other. There are things that we need to let the government control.
I agree with your idea.  Bitcoin cannot replace fiat money as of today. Fiat currency is still very useful especially in our daily transactions.  But when it comes to transactions that deals with bigger amount,  it is better to use bitcoin. Therefore,  we could use both fiat and bitcoin.

But what will gonna happen when USD crashes which is the main most use currency in the world i read and watch it will happen and although this cryptocurrency is exist not all humans have a gadgets or if they have the problem is the internet. Nowadays Fiat still valuable but one day will come and may change the way we are believing. Physical material not a fiat and a cryptocurrency that we can use in coming decades.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
He is right about cryptocurrencies being not totally anonymous though. But who cares if a lot of people still doesn't want to use bitcoin. You can't force everyone to just hop in in what they don't understand. Besides, bitcoin was not made to fully replace fiat currency, it is an alternative. I think fiat and crypto could and should coexist with each other. There are things that we need to let the government control.
I agree with your idea.  Bitcoin cannot replace fiat money as of today. Fiat currency is still very useful especially in our daily transactions.  But when it comes to transactions that deals with bigger amount,  it is better to use bitcoin. Therefore,  we could use both fiat and bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
I'd say just give it time; comparing from the past years there had been a huge jump on individuals having knowledge regarding bitcoin. we are all used to using fiat and tangible money for our daily transactions but as soon as more and more people get versed about the benefits of cryptocurrencies I do think in the next years or so using Bitcoin would be just as common and accepted as fiat money is now.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 696
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Majority of the people are not yet knowledgeable in internet or in any online activities so bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still unknown to them. These people would rather choose fiat because they don't need to go online to make a transaction. There is a need to educate more people to bring up internet literacy to a higher standard before they can be able to use the cryptocurrency.

Even the government warns the people to become more careful about using or investing in this kind of thing. How could they trust something they don't know. Additionally, there are also negative infos regarding bitcoins and other cryptos.

Yes. indeed, for people who have a crypto currency can be profitable or suffer huge losses in a short time by not doing anything. So this may be the reason why many people are reluctant to use crypto currency.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Majority of the people are not yet knowledgeable in internet or in any online activities so bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are still unknown to them. These people would rather choose fiat because they don't need to go online to make a transaction. There is a need to educate more people to bring up internet literacy to a higher standard before they can be able to use the cryptocurrency.

Even the government warns the people to become more careful about using or investing in this kind of thing. How could they trust something they don't know. Additionally, there are also negative infos regarding bitcoins and other cryptos.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Mot people still favor fiat because they don't know much about BTC and no one has made an effort to tech them either. some just don't have the resources to know about BTC and therefore prefer fiat
and some of them think that holding fiats are more secured than holding in wallet.most specially those whos not that literate in internet,those people that afraid on crypto will crash one day and will left them hanging and asking for refund of theirs.this is the sad story of some bitcoiners or cryptonians.but in some case they ate truth about being secure of fiants over cryptos
Activity: 350
I agree that crypto is better but I know that fiat is still useful even I love crypto more. These innovation should not make us very selfish and think that our brothers and sisters from other parts of this world are not fit to use crypto.
It will take sometime before people are ready to accept the fact that bitcoin is way better than fiat, you must remember that when it comes to currencies people do not change it as easily as other things, they want stability from their currency so the final blow to fiat will happen when the economies around the world collapse and yet bitcoin is still strong and becomes the alternative for those that want to preserve some of their wealth.
Activity: 101
Merit: 5
Golden Currency https://goldencurrency.money
I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?
Cash is anonymous in the way that surely you can't track your purchases made by cash, and as far as I know 85% of people transactions are still in cash. But crypto and electronic money have other great advantages. We initiated a project to make a link between fiat and crypto - cash money Golden Currency on blockchain, in which we want to make easy any exchange from fiat to crypto, but at the same it is possible to hold money in reliable cash Golden, which is 100% backed by gold.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Mot people still favor fiat because they don't know much about BTC and no one has made an effort to tech them either. some just don't have the resources to know about BTC and therefore prefer fiat
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Well I think it isn't really 99% but rather about 60-75% I think .
Just look at how much bitcoin have grown in the past few years it is a proof that there are lots of people who are getting into crypto.
People are coming towards bitcoin. This process is slow but it gradually increasing the percentage that are oriented towards bitocin. As you have said, it is about 20-25% population that think about bitcoins. Still a huge population must be targeted to enhance the life portion of bitocin by promoting bitocin so that they would also be convinced with how amazingly these coins had made impact.
Actually most of the people of the world still do not know about bitcoin, therefore they consider fiat still more better than crypto currency. In future when they will come to know about bitcoin then they will realize the importance of bitcoin and will start using bitcoin for trading and even for shopping online and in their local shops if they have the facilities of using bitcoin there.
Activity: 462
Well in my own opinion as pf today yes people may valued fiat more crypto or btc because first of all bitcoin needs to become fiat in order to spend in real. So, if bitcoin is already use for paying our needs and become our fiat well I think people will be more interested in using bitcoin people are more value bitcoin. So, for now we can't blame them that they want more foat than bitcoin.
Activity: 192
Merit: 11
Because many people in the world still do not know the existence of encrypted money! Or they think that crypto money is just a means of investment, invisible, and they don't like this digital encrypted currency!

I like to encrypt money because it's the best way to get rid of inflation and protect your property
Activity: 274
I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?
For me the think that fiat is more valuable because this is common especially for the people that they dont know about bitxoin.But for us that already know a about bitcoin I would say that it is better than others
Activity: 252
i think people just need some time to understand about cryptocurrencies
is just like people just scare to something that they dont know after all, in any country in asian who still in devalopment, their common people mindset is if working is must sweating, and a people doing work like freelance or trader is still minority to them and they are upset with kind of work like that
Activity: 635
Merit: 251
I agreed with your friend, cryptocurrency not really anonymously, since most of exchangers now days trying to personalized their users by asking them to provide personal information. But about 99%, I'm not sure since cryptocurrency still better, than fiat money, I think around 60% and tho 60% just don't know, what is cryptocurrency is it.

If 99% of people aren't really familiar with bitcoin or crypto then how could the outcome be otherwise.
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
I agreed with your friend, cryptocurrency not really anonymously, since most of exchangers now days trying to personalized their users by asking them to provide personal information. But about 99%, I'm not sure since cryptocurrency still better, than fiat money, I think around 60% and tho 60% just don't know, what is cryptocurrency is it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Maybe yes. But people who are techies and the like who like to do everything at their computer use cryptocurrencies for their stuff. Watch Mr. Robot for example. Crypto is good, fiat is better somewhat. But crypto has been there only for a while, innovation will bring change and remember NEW IS ALWAYS BETTER.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
Just look at how much bitcoin have grown in the past few years it is a proof that there are lots of people who are getting into crypto.
People are coming towards bitcoin. This process is slow but it gradually increasing the percentage that are oriented towards bitocin. As you have said, it is about 20-25% population that think about bitcoins. Still a huge population must be targeted to enhance the life portion of bitocin by promoting bitocin so that they would also be convinced with how amazingly these coins had made impact.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
No! the percentage is not so high even though the price of bitcoin is a little low and some people are not trusting bitcoin but still in my place now people consider bitcoin much better than fiat and it is just because price is low but the benefits are the same so it will again rise and it can be use as a payment of many things, in a lot of schooling systems bitcoin is being use and it will be more than this so crypto currency is the first priority of people in my country.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
Those who consider anonymous criptoccurency. those who science is still low and not know bitcoin. If they already know for sure they do not want to take it off. Nowadays, yes, 99% of people are more dependent on fiat money because it is easy and not difficult to use. While digital money we must exchange with fiat money first, because digital money is not a valid exchange tool. Not to be used for day-to-day transactions. Digital chances only for transactions between commodities only. That is in my country.
Pages:
Jump to: