Pages:
Author

Topic: 99% of the people still think that fiat money are better than crypto - page 13. (Read 3281 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
As long as you can't pay your rent, electricity etc with bitcoin then it is correct that it is still not accepted by 99% of people. And nothing is anonymous on the internet when you have the right tools anything can be traced, this goes for wallets etc. You can even use the whole blockchain to see where any given btc is moving to and has been moved from to get the whole layout of it. Also you are still very limited in having ways to turn BTC into fiat.
Going back on earlier years then 99% on people who dont believe on blockchain technology or into bitcoin then its considerable but now on these recent days on where 99% isnt already right or considerable.I would rather put up 80% to those people who dont even still believe about bitcoin or any other crypto. Full adoption isnt possible yet but somehow we do already see establishments which do accept cryptos.
Activity: 367
Merit: 102
I too believe that fiat is better thank crypto. In whatever angle you are going to look at it, crypto will not be able to replace fiat or local currency totally. There’s a lot of advantages in money on hand rather than he digital one but we cannot deny also that there are advantages in crypto that is none in fiat.
Activity: 294
Merit: 161
As long as you can't pay your rent, electricity etc with bitcoin then it is correct that it is still not accepted by 99% of people. And nothing is anonymous on the internet when you have the right tools anything can be traced, this goes for wallets etc. You can even use the whole blockchain to see where any given btc is moving to and has been moved from to get the whole layout of it. Also you are still very limited in having ways to turn BTC into fiat.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
This is very understandable, cyrpto currencies are not yet widely used worldwide, there are still a huge percentage of people who doesn't have any idea about digital currencies so definitely it is fair for them to think that the fiat money is better because of the convenience on how to use and handle it, less complications and stuff. But once Bitcoin is widely used and legalized then that's the time people will see its value and advantages.
And how can knowledge of the crypto currency allow financial transactions for people from Central Africa, the Niger or Chad, for example? Maybe beads, not such a backward currency? Smiley It's good to talk about the good sides, sit at the computer or laptop with a modern smartphone. But this is available to hardly half the world's population.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
This is very understandable, cyrpto currencies are not yet widely used worldwide, there are still a huge percentage of people who doesn't have any idea about digital currencies so definitely it is fair for them to think that the fiat money is better because of the convenience on how to use and handle it, less complications and stuff. But once Bitcoin is widely used and legalized then that's the time people will see its value and advantages.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY
I love electronic money, they quickly and cheaply make transfers, they reliably keep the savings, they are convenient to pay in different outlets.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I think that he's not wrong, i believe that crypto will be a better option in the future,not right now, but it's always good to have more than one option, cause both have their vantages and disvantages, so we can choose wich one is the most advantageous depending on the desired purpose.

Yes so it just mean that people are not ready somewhat to digital currency.  Many still do not believe digital currency.  That is why many people are atill using fiat.  If ever they will get to know that bitcoin will be a great use for other things, they might consider digital currency than fiat.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Well include me in the 99%, because even now, although i already feel many benefits and also advantages from cryptocurrency, i still feel flat money are better. Maybe that's because in my country, they don't support bitcoin, and nowhere to spend bitcoin so i don't really feel anything except using it as investment.
Flat money sure is more convenient, but bitcoin surely is more profitable. And i choose bitcoin more to make money rather than flat, because we all know for sure flat is nothing, but bitcoin really worth something.
The fiat currencies are scam because they are slowly getting less in their value and just imagine for long years, what is the value of your fiat money? It will just continue to go down because of the inflation while the cryptocurrencies will continue to go up because of the deflation and good projects that will help the cryptocurrencies to increase their value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Well include me in the 99%, because even now, although i already feel many benefits and also advantages from cryptocurrency, i still feel flat money are better. Maybe that's because in my country, they don't support bitcoin, and nowhere to spend bitcoin so i don't really feel anything except using it as investment.
Flat money sure is more convenient, but bitcoin surely is more profitable. And i choose bitcoin more to make money rather than flat, because we all know for sure flat is nothing, but bitcoin really worth something.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I think that he's not wrong, i believe that crypto will be a better option in the future,not right now, but it's always good to have more than one option, cause both have their vantages and disvantages, so we can choose wich one is the most advantageous depending on the desired purpose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?

When you live in a country that has declared to banned any transactions that using cryptocurrencies, its a common opinion that fiat money is way better than cryptocurrencies..
its not their fault to think that way.. id rather choose to sell my btc everytime i need cash  Grin which is everyday haha
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
As of now, Yes..they are slighty right. But you cannot earn more with your fiat money...you cannot earn with fiat the way bitcoin can. Yes fiat is more convenient to use today, but is your fiat money can grow like crypto currency? how? by traditional way of business? For me crypto currency is the best currency that helps me a lot..anyway if you want to use the bitcoin conveniently, still you can. Just a simple cash out ang convert it to fiat.
I totally agree with you sir.Maybe for now fiat money are better than cryotocurrencies because the price of bitcoin now is still stock at 10k USD or below.But once the price starting to increase and reach at 19k USD again or even more,maybe they will change their minds and they will regret on this for not  being able to believed at the start.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
Yes, it is right, fiat money is still the best to have. Bitcoin is getting popular day by day, but it will take time.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
People are still scared of what they don't know. It will take time for crypto to enter in the daily life.
But well, in the meantime, we are making profit.
When I try to speak to with some persons about crypto , they are so sure that crypto will be dead in some months and I will lose everything i have invested. So I don't lose time anymore to explain the advantages of crypto and I keep doing my business with the bitcoin and other altcoins
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
When it comes to profit of course Crypto is better than flat money but we need flat money for our necessity or to buy our necessity like food clothes etc etc, Yes we can also use crypto for those but it will take time and paying food in flat is more easier and faster than paying it in crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
As of now, Yes..they are slighty right. But you cannot earn more with your fiat money...you cannot earn with fiat the way bitcoin can. Yes fiat is more convenient to use today, but is your fiat money can grow like crypto currency? how? by traditional way of business? For me crypto currency is the best currency that helps me a lot..anyway if you want to use the bitcoin conveniently, still you can. Just a simple cash out ang convert it to fiat.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
I total agree that crytocurrency is better than fiat or paper money, crypto have cost effective, and more security, I. e zero cost of mentainance of crytocurrency, and more secure, but government of every country spend huge amount of money for maintaining fiat or paper money.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
I was talking with a friend of mine about cryptocurrencies and he said:
"Cryptocurrencies are anonymous?Nothing on the internet is anonymous.Having a bunch of dollars or euro in the pocket is the most anonymous way to store money. Grin"
Damn,now i think that he is right and fiat money are still way more convenient ,despite all the inflation,banks monopoly and control.From my personal experiense 99% of the people refuse to believe in bitcoin and refuse to adopt it in their daily life.Any opinions?
For me, we do not have to force people to the thing we believe that may change the world. All we need, for me, is to just make use of bitcoin to its full extent and maximize our profits. Be engaged if you want to or do not be if you are not really that insterested, it is that simple. But for me I will continue to use bitcoin as well as fiat since both of them are very useful to me.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
There is no doubt that crypto-currencies are the future, but one can not refuse this momet from the fiat of money. Because at the moment, very few people are ready to recognize crypto-currencies as a means of payment.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
Blockchain Identity Verification
There are conservative people. Their beliefs are so strong that there is no point in proving them otherwise. So, for them, the most reliable is what you can touch. I also like to feel money in my hands, but it's all in our head. I understand this, so I'm a fan of electronic money.
Pages:
Jump to: