Pages:
Author

Topic: 999Dice.com - Just Launched - 0.1% house edge, faucet & earn BTC - page 20. (Read 67976 times)

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
i forgot my password is there a way to get back into my account

You may try to contact the admin with the the on-site chat or leave a message in the "chat" tab.

OP has left bitcointalk since Jan.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Ive won plenty on it
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
i forgot my password is there a way to get back into my account
Activity: 392
scam site ZZZZZz
how can?
you lose how many of these sites?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
scam site ZZZZZz
Activity: 882
Merit: 595

it working fine to me

but yesterday it get down for 2 times
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I have given them a try i win ALOT more @ 999...so that is where ill stay Smiley

How many times have you tried? Not trying to argue but I mean I talked to a guy the other day saying dicebitco.in sucked just because he lost on martingale there one time.

i do agreed on that.. did saw alot complaining in many sites losing on martingale. i only can say, 15 to 20 losing steaks on 50% is very very normal.
see alot sore losers, got just a 13 losing steak. they start to say that site is rigged  Undecided

thats all it is sore losers lol its a GAMBLING site not lotsa free money magical winning place lmao
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I have given them a try i win ALOT more @ 999...so that is where ill stay Smiley

How many times have you tried? Not trying to argue but I mean I talked to a guy the other day saying dicebitco.in sucked just because he lost on martingale there one time.

i do agreed on that.. did saw alot complaining in many sites losing on martingale. i only can say, 15 to 20 losing steaks on 50% is very very normal.
see alot sore losers, got just a 13 losing steak. they start to say that site is rigged  Undecided
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
I play dice it just a fad, but if you win big in fact addicted Smiley

fortunately I was able to hold myself if not exhausted all my btc  Undecided
trick play here when you have won 50 or 100% passable straight save, otherwise it would be a big zero  Grin
i shall spell it out ...equal time spent...over all win to loss ratio higher at 999 than others cant put it much simpler mate

edit Actually still giving a few others a shot i have never tried before
Activity: 350
'Slow and steady wins the race'
Enough to know i like 999 a hell of a lot better Tongue i gave them a equal shot at first play with same methods and always won more at 999...and it wasn’t just a PD either I tried many different sites...PD has actually been the worst at of all of them for me personally.... 

Honestly I am curious to understand why you think this way. Are you just saying this because you won the first couple times at 999 and not others? If so that is a terrible reason.
Enough to know i like 999 a hell of a lot better Tongue i gave them a equal shot at first played with same methods and always won more at 999...and it wasn’t just at PD either I tried many different sites...PD has actually been the worst at of all of them for me personally....  

Im telling yall this site is place to be the community is awesome and so is all the RAIN lol doesnt really make a diff to me yalls loss lmao this is the ONLY place i play and as long as its around its gunna stay that way

Why are you talking like that? Don't be ignorant and check out other sites, like the one in my signature. They're the same thing, but better communities and not rigged. + better layouts.

At least worth a try, you don't have to stay.
Im telling yall this site is place to be the community is awesome and so is all the RAIN lol doesnt really make a diff to me yalls loss lmao this is the ONLY place i play and as long as its around its gunna stay that way
Grin Site is legit yall i have won over 1 BTC from almost nothing but got greedy lol and lost it but the point is i won and wd but put it back lollll

Winning one time doesn't mean it's legit. Rigged doesn't mean you will bust everytime either haha.
Pages:
Jump to: